• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2016 |OT| Essendon moving to Egpyt, to be closer to supporter base

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAP151

Well that about wraps up our season, losing to the injectors.

Disgraceful.

Melbourne never ceases to amaze me with its disappointments.

tri_willy

yes crows won! seeing a lot of salty port posts online... gonna have a port work colleague wear a crows scarf on monday to rub it in hahaha

fisheyes

yes crows won! seeing a lot of salty port posts online... gonna have a port work colleague wear a crows scarf on monday to rub it in hahaha

Wanna see one more? Port were fucking woeful. Skills are below average. This defensive press thing does not work. Robbie Gray has tried his guts out two weeks in a row but there are too many passengers. If we don't turn things around quick, we'll finish bottom 6.

Westlo

Well that about wraps up our season, losing to the injectors.

Disgraceful.

Melbourne never ceases to amaze me with its disappointments.

Gonna be amazing when Woosha overtakes the Roos set up Melbourne in the next few years... (especially when Hogan f off's back to WA) The amount of "respect" Roos gets compared to Woosha is a joke considering their teams were equal (such a great few years that was) and they both ended up with 1 flag each. The "guru" Roos being paid 1.5 mil a year by the AFL is such a joke... Woosha and Horse >>>>>>> Roos

lol @ people acting like Hogan and Oliver are light years ahead of Daniher and Parish.....

tri_willy

Wanna see one more? Port were fucking woeful. Skills are below average. This defensive press thing does not work. Robbie Gray has tried his guts out two weeks in a row but there are too many passengers. If we don't turn things around quick, we'll finish bottom 6.

i wouldnt call that salt really...

i've seen facebook posts on some port fans just bagging on the crows etc on unrelated matters...

if crows lost today, i would have acknowledged we were shit too.

AxeMan

Gonna be amazing when Woosha overtakes the Roos set up Melbourne in the next few years... (especially when Hogan f off's back to WA) The amount of "respect" Roos gets compared to Woosha is a joke considering their teams were equal (such a great few years that was) and they both ended up with 1 flag each. The "guru" Roos being paid 1.5 mil a year by the AFL is such a joke... Woosha and Horse >>>>>>> Roos

lol @ people acting like Hogan and Oliver are light years ahead of Daniher and Parish.....

Where'd this rant come from? A few beers this arvo perhaps?

I agree that Roos is no good and I'm not sure how he got his messiah reputation but the fact is that Essendon's list (apart from this year) is better than Melbourne's. Woosha isn't fantastic by the way either.
Hogan is going to be a 10 year player and has plenty more to show. Daniher I'm not so sure yet.

liqvVXl.png

Call the season!

I forgot to put my tips in on Friday night but obviously would have tipped the Pies. :( Fucking hell.

fuck yeah, cmon crows!!!!

haha port. wasnt Dixon supposed to be the missing link?

approx. $850 per point for jenkins today (assuming $500k salary, 23 games a year).

approx. $35,000 per point for Dixon (assuming his $800k salary).

And port fans were laughing at the crows for outbidding for Dixon, hahaha!

jambo

N4dMs5S.png

Friday April 8th
Port Adelaide vs. Essendon @ Adelaide Oval

Saturday April 9th
St Kilda vs. Collingwood @ The MCG
Richmond vs. Adelaide @ Etihad Stadium
Sydney vs. Greater Western Sydney @ The SCG
Gold Coast vs. Carlton @ Metricon Stadium
West Coast vs. Fremantle @ Domain Stadium

Sunday April 10th
North Melburne vs. Melbourne @ Blundstone Arena
Western Bulldogs vs. Hawthorn @ Etihad Stadium
Geelong vs. Brisbane @ Simonds Stadium

Round 3 Teams

legend166

I know they won last week, but it's crazy the AFL didn't reschedule the Essendon Friday night games. It's like last year when Carlton seemingly played every second week on a Friday night. What a snoozefest.

Zushin

Ah poor Melbourne played well, probably deserved the win. Couple of bad umpiring decisions like that Dal Santo throw cost Demons the game I reckon.

fisheyes

Damn it Hawthorn, you ruined my perfect round. Just like you've ruined everything else for the past 3 years. Go away and have your rebuilding years like every other club.

mrpookles

We took it up to them, but Hawthorn are ridiculous sometimes. The Dogs had to work slightly harder for their goals than the Hawks did.

If Murph's gone, that will top off a cunt of an evening.

jambo

Shitty news =[

The Western Bulldogs’ early prognosis has been confirmed, with scans to skipper Bob Murphy’s left knee revealing a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament.

Murphy went in for scans on Monday, with the results confirming what had been suspected on Sunday evening after the Dogs' three-point loss to Hawthorn.

“Bob’s scans have just come in and they do confirm that he has ruptured his ACL and he has some medial ligament damage as well," Football Manager Graham Lowe told westernbulldogs.com.au.

“We’re going to give Bob as much time as he needs to consider his position, and [his] plans for moving forward.

“The Club will support him in any way we can to make sure we support him in making the right decision for him and his family.”

santouras

tigers and dockers won't make the eight this year. I reckon from last years 8 the changes will be

In:
Geelong
Suns or Giants

Out:
Dockers
Tigers

Both of those teams look shot, and I cannot believe Hardwick got an extension. He won't be coaching them next year.

jambo

N4dMs5S.png

Friday April 15th
West Coast vs. Richmond @ Domain Stadium

Saturday April 16th
Essendon vs. Geelong @ The MCG
Hawthorn vs. St Kilda @ Aurora Stadium
Brisbane vs. Gold Coast @ The Gabba
Carlton vs. Western Bulldogs @ Etihad Stadium
Adelaide vs. Sydney @ Adelaide Oval

Sunday April 17th
Greater Western Sydney vs. Port Adelaide @ StarTrack Oval
Collingwood vs. Melbourne @ The MCG
North Melbourne vs. Fremantle @ Etihad Stadium

Round 4 Teams

Hinkley's record is only slightly better than Sanderson's. haha.

On another note, Im interested in seeing if these lawsuits being brought up by the players v essendon will bring up any else regarding what Essendon told them about what they were taking.

Heppell is suing them for about a $1m, so either he wins and then he leaves...or he loses...and leaves??

AxeMan

Just got back from GWS vs Port.

Port are quite hopeless. There is no shame in losing to GWS, they are excellent and still have a lot of improvement left in them but Port were a shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom