• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Mythology Retold Releases September 4 | Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
2rbOxNo.png

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Most hype game for me this event. I'm holding a bit of hope Retold leads to an Age of Mythology 2. Still one of my favourite RTSs and games overall.

Isis, Hear my Plea!

add-legs-to-isis-what-do-you-think-about-it-v0-dtwom78nptab1.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This is my most anticipated game of the year. AoE 2 is my most played game on my Xbox. This will most likely overtake that. Roll on September

One of the few games I got to play on PC as a kid. This and Astro bot will make September a great month for me. Thank God for holydays.

mrqs

By far the most hyped about this game, a full blown remake with more content is exactly what i want to see. The gifs are glorious for this game

Bought the premium edition.

age-of-mythology-age-of-mythology-retold.gif

I love this so much. I live in Brazil, so it's pretty rare that a game that was so important to me growing up gets a remake or any attention at all. Love it!

Still waiting for the MDK remake I've been dreaming of.

flying_sq

If you preorder the game, weekend beta starting at 1pm eastern time. Campaign tutorial, online and skirmish with Norse, Egypt and Greek.

LordOfChaos

Hurry up and announce for PS5 please I'll happily set up an Xbox account and become a MAU Philly boy.

My PS5 and MacBook Pro having ass is getting a little antsy wondering how to play this. Still wondering if it'll be on Gamepass Streaming, but where I am the experience hasn't been that amazing with it. And at least when I tried it it required an Xbox controller where I'd want to play this KB+M

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Last edited:

Shubh_C63

Since Stormgate lukewarm entry I have been playing Starcraft 2 campaign, AoE4 a bit and I am so excited to play WC3 entire campaign again.

Now even AoM is here. It feels like I am young again !

killatopak

Gold Member
I remember really enjoying this back then but for the life of me I cannot remember anything about the game now. Age of Empires 2 was more impressionable to me and still vivid to this day.

I'll definitely jump back in once I'm more in an RTS type of mood.

Top Bottom