• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

I imagine Maria Hill will be the one to give Coulson the arm if he is getting a Stark Industries one. It'd be a cool reinforcement of the MCU/MTVU interconnectedness, but my bet is on Fitz working something up based on the Deathlok tech.

Dunno how they'll handle Misty Knight. She is gonna be on a Netflix Original series and Daredevil hardly had any overt references to the MCU so I guess they won't use Stark Industries either.

They reference the Battle of New York and the Avengers a fair bit. The only thing holding them back at all really is anything that would require one of the Movie characters to show or something that outright breaks the Street Level feel. Though that could change soon enough.

Dai101

Banned
giphy.gif

Drayco21

Guys, I forgot; is SHIELD still being hunted by the government? I remember at one point, it seemed like Coulson and Talbot settled their differences, but I don't remember where that subplot went, if anywhere.

Infinite

Guys, I forgot; is SHIELD still being hunted by the government? I remember at one point, it seemed like Coulson and Talbot settled their differences, but I don't remember where that subplot went, if anywhere.
age of ultron brought shield back, no?

Top Bottom