• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The thing with the off weeks is it's going to happen anyway since they only have 22 episodes. I think having a long break with a related show inbetween, Agent Carter, is better than having 2-3 week breaks throughout the season.

Plus I think having 2 half seasons is better in terms of storytelling.

I'm going to miss it while it's gone though. Luckily I really liked Agent Carter season 1.

guek

Banned
So I was laying awake last night and it hit me

What the hell happened to the helicarrier after AoU? Is Fury just joyriding it over the countryside?

Volimar

So I was laying awake last night and it hit me

What the hell happened to the helicarrier after AoU? Is Fury just joyriding it over the countryside?

And what happened to the rest of the other SHIELD? Did everyone just fall in line after Adama died?

Pachimari

Gonna be a tough wait but thankfully there'll be other shows. I'll be watching Agent Carter (didn't like season 1 though) and Legends of Tomorrow.

Question, where is it confirmed that the plane crashed? The wiki says it did, but I don't remember confirmation in the show.
They used it in some big plan. Season 2 finale? I remember coulson and may discussing it prior, and coulson doing everything but looking in the camera as he said 'But mostly terrible stuff happened on here.'

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
12308337_923865214316306_886517815843021348_n.jpg

- J - D -

I need to see Ward get his smug ass beat before the break.

It's been a long time coming. I NEED IT.

I'm talking kicked out a window, thrown through a wall, tumbling down stairs, another nail gun to the foot. Anything.

I think there are a few pics of her in costume with Bennet and Gregg earlier in this thread, but damned if I'm going looking for em.

Maybe, but it still doesn't prove anything about this particular photo.

I still think the Supergirl in this photo is Palicki just going by how much taller than Bennet she is. Benoist and Bennet appeared to be roughly the same height in the dubsmash video.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Heh, I just noticed something else that shows that it's not Benoist as Supergirl in that pic.

12065805_910719815630846_3854680604035787221_n.jpg
gD0xUM3.png

gb30hlR.png
hs3P7X8.png

At least she's in the picture though!

Top Bottom