• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

strafer

MHVOZuL.gif

:lol

Is that after eating an oreo?

Pachimari

I really wonder who the Secret Warriors will end up consisting up. I'm also wondering if it can live up to the hype. I don't even know the team from the comics, so I don't know where I should put my expectations.

LaNaranja

Just caught up with the last two episodes. Was I the only one thinking that Ward was looking for the Satan Claw in Baron Strucker's vault?

Frog-fu

Banned
Ward JUST killed an entire plane full of people and people want him to redeem himself? Lol

Nah, he didn't kill them. He only jeopardised their lives. He told all the passengers not to panic because their pilot would dive to stabilise pressure or whatever.

Ward is a murderous POS but he seems to have a code that disallows the deaths of innocent civilians.

Frog-fu

Banned
No different than when Couldon dropped these two guys.
19RJitj.jpg

They were about that life though.

Anyone working in that line of work, they know what the deal is, what the stakes are, the realities of their world.

Ward can kill SHIELD agents without blinking an eye and not feel an ounce of guilt over it because, as far as he's concerned, they're just the opposite sides of the same coin.

Innocents though, that's different. They ain't about that life, when they're in the way they don't have in a choice in the matter.

Don't get me wrong, Ward is still a fucking psycho, but when you stop to think about it, can you really say Coulson is any different when he's dropped bodies too in the course of his career - and his were probably more often just paid guards trying to earn a living.

They're all killers. Some worse than others, but they all got blood on their hands. Cause they about that life.

Johndoey

Banned
To be honest Bobbi deserved what she got. That was a solid revenge setup by Ward no matter what someone was gonna get fucked up.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Just caught up with the last two episodes. Was I the only one thinking that Ward was looking for the Satan Claw in Baron Strucker's vault?

I thought the exact same thing.

No different than when Couldon dropped these two guys.
19RJitj.jpg

That wasn't Coulson, tho, that was Garret. Watch the episode again.

They were about that life though.

Anyone working in that line of work, they know what the deal is, what the stakes are, the realities of their world.

Ward can kill SHIELD agents without blinking an eye and not feel an ounce of guilt over it because, as far as he's concerned, they're just the opposite sides of the same coin.

Innocents though, that's different. They ain't about that life, when they're in the way they don't have in a choice in the matter.

Don't get me wrong, Ward is still a fucking psycho, but when you stop to think about it, can you really say Coulson is any different when he's dropped bodies too in the course of his career - and his were probably more often just paid guards trying to earn a living.

They're all killers. Some worse than others, but they all got blood on their hands. Cause they about that life.

To be fair, Ward did plan on causing mayhem and destruction (endangering and maybe killing civilians) with his HYDRA branch.

Also he shot a dog.

Johndoey

Banned
I thought the exact same thing.

That wasn't Coulson, tho, that was Garret. Watch the episode again.

To be fair, Ward did plan on causing mayhem and destruction (endangering and maybe killing civilians) with his HYDRA branch.

Also he shot a dog.

It gave him a threatening tail waggle.

anaron

Ward killed police officers, innocent SHIELD agents, almost killed FitzSimmons by dropping them into the bottom of the ocean which ended with Fitz having brain damage, tortured Bobbi, killed who he thought was May

KILLED HIS DOG.

kurahador

Ward killed police officers, innocent SHIELD agents, almost killed FitzSimmons by dropping them into the bottom of the ocean which ended with Fitz having brain damage, tortured Bobbi, killed who he thought was May

KILLED HIS DOG.

Yeah...but he brought tacos.

#redemption #skyward

methodman

Banned
Ward and Fitz are the best characters on the show. Give ward redemption and give Fitz a girl who actually appreciates him. Simmons sucks.

danielcw

I'm now watching 4722 Hours.

Simmons is killing me. Henstridge doing her best Lara Croft.

But seriously, this is an excellent episode so far.

I just would like to point out, that the episode also confirms, that the word "Marvel" or "Marvel's" is not part of the title. It is just "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."

This planet is trolling the fuck out of them. That message in a bottle.

Oh snap, there's the romance

The universe literally wants Simmons and Fitz to never get together

That was one of the best stingers they've done too.

Felt like a great Twilight Zone episodes, crossed with SHIELD, crossed with The Martian.

Do more interesting things like this, Agents of SHIELD.

Top Bottom