• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

My issue is that it's just dumb to have the show in this disingenuous limbo where they try to pretend it's part of the MCU when it clearly isn't. #itsallconnected is a fallacy and they should drop it and just own the fact that they are their own thing in the larger world of Marvel properties. By season 4 you aren't going to be bringing people into the show by half-baked assertions that it's totally related to the movies anyway.

This is wrong. It's not in a limbo, it is all connected. You seem like someone that complains why doesn't Iron Man help out Cap in Winter Soldier. These people will never be satisfied.

guek

Banned
This is wrong. It's not in a limbo, it is all connected. You seem like someone that complains why doesn't Iron Man help out Cap in Winter Soldier. These people will never be satisfied.
That specific complaint has always been a pet peeve of mine. Cap had no way to contact him safely! The better question I never see brought up is where the hell was Captain America when the goddamn POTUS was kidnapped by terrorists

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm not feeling particularly blown away by that opening 40 seconds

although I would like to know what that three months from now thing was

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
God that hair. Daisy is sculpted from my dreams. I'm glad we're over the Government vs Shield is done. It was fine for a season, but we're done now.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
OK, so the president has an understanding that he'll pretend SHIELD doesn't exist

so that'll be the explanation for why there's no SHIELD references in Civil War -_-

Pilgrimzero

Budget Latina Quicksilver

clip-art-speedy-gonzales-457016.jpg

Top Bottom