• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Do we know what year the flashback at the beginning of Ant-Man was?

uhhh, something like 1986, if you're referring to the first scene of the film. I didn't take short flashbacks like that into account in my timeline above, since it's supposed to be a macroscopic view, movie by movie, show by show.

[edit] 1989! I was in the ballpark.

Volimar

uhhh, something like 1986, if you're referring to the first scene of the film. I didn't take short flashbacks like that into account in my timeline above, since it's supposed to be a macroscopic view, movie by movie, show by show.

A comprehensive timeline including all those flashbacks would be pretty neat, but a pain to keep up to date.

butalala

I was hoping that Coulson would open that secret chamber to reveal Peggy and Jarvis sitting in some sort of time capsule.

(I haven't seen the Agent Carter finale yet)

Matt

I was hoping that Coulson would open that secret chamber to reveal Peggy and Jarvis sitting in some sort of time capsule.

(I haven't seen the Agent Carter finale yet)
But...we see old Peggy in Winter Soldier...and not as old Peggy in Ant Man...

AMUSIX

So I bought myself a rather geeky t-shirt...but it showed up just in time to wear it next week...heh
VpKxULPl.jpg

edit: image broke, fixed it

AMUSIX

So, the Secret Warriors are finally being put together:
Daisy
Lincoln
Joey
Yo-Yo
Alisha (?)

Anyone else? The trailer seems to show some other powers in play, but I'm not sure what side they're on.

One down, one to go! SHIELD renewed for Season 4!!

https://marvel.com/news/tv/25831/marvels_agents_of_shield_renewed_for_season_4?linkId=21901791

There's a party going on at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters right now with news that our favorite Agents will return for a fourth season!

ABC announced today that our heroes will once again put their lives on the line to protect the world in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," ahead of the mid-season premiere this Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET on ABC.

Before we can embark on Season 4, though, Director Coulson and his tireless team still have to face the menace of Hive and the world's growing concerns about the number of Inhumans popping up across the globe. There's plenty to come as we begin the second half of Season 3, and you won't want to miss a minute of it!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
(cross posting from the MCU thread)

^ lol, they really don't care. Then I hope they didn't include president Matthew Ellis in the script for Civil War. He'll sound flat-out senile not mentioning Inhumans considering how distressed he is about them in S.H.I.E.L.D.

As some mentioned in the Civil War thread, the interview was from last summer, so changes could have been made. If they aren't though, they just need to drop the half-assed pretense of #itsallconnected, because the Bullshit Alarm is sounding.

Top Bottom