• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Luigi87

Simmons you gotta understand, Fitz has an intimate relationship with the universe who just continues to fuck him. You can't get in the middle of that.

This board will turn on it like they did with Olicity

Well maybe if Olicity didn't destroy Felicity's character...

Neoxon

Simmons you gotta understand, Fitz has an intimate relationship with the universe who just continues to fuck him. You can't get in the middle of that.
i2yYun3.gif

Johndoey

Banned

Its been a while but this reminds me of a panel where I think the personification of the universe punches Pym in the stomach.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Alright guess I'd clarify. If you're in that world where in the last 8 years you've had Alien invasions, powered people show up, other worlds where these religions would have no truth like Asgard (Actually maybe people would believe in Norse mythology a lot more now) then would modern religions not lose a bunch of believers/followers?
As many people would as many people would leave.
Banderas.gif

Lolololololol. I missed the general!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
sweet, Talbot taking orders from Coulson

Heck, the ATCU taking orders from SHIELD, that's quite the development

Khezu

That was kind of a boring episode.

The show needs a new direction or something, sick of Hydra and the weird Inhuman plot they have no idea what to do with.

Alright guess I'd clarify. If you're in that world where in the last 8 years you've had Alien invasions, powered people show up, other worlds where these religions would have no truth like Asgard (Actually maybe people would believe in Norse mythology a lot more now) then would modern religions not lose a bunch of believers/followers?

If Thor is real why not Jesus.

Magwik

Banned
Nope. Gotta pretend SHIELD doesn't exist. People still remember helicarriers falling on DC two years ago or whatever.
Stark creates Ultron and almost ends the world? Nobody cares.
Evil organization HYDRA infiltrates SHIELD and crashes some planes? Everyone cares.
#SuperheroDoubleStandards

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Evil organization HYDRA infiltrates SHIELD and crashes some planes? Everyone cares.

Well I mean, people are pissed at the Avengers for Age of Ultron's events

People are pissed at SHIELD for Winter Soldier's events

But you'd think more than two years would be enough time to say, "OK, we've put together a new SHIELD to combat this new threat"

That happened some backwater eastern European country. Helicarrier happened in merica. Seems pretty true to how real life atrocities are judged here.

Top Bottom