• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Okay so run this by me again. If they're free to go then why can't they go back.

SHIELD and President Ellis had to disavow that they were agents because that would 1) mean that the U.S. had infiltrated Russian soil and murdered three Russian citizens, including its defense minister, even if they were trying to kill the PM, and 2) acknowledge that SHIELD exists, throwing the U.S. and Russia into another cold war that would be heating up.

Considering that, the conclusion was that Bobbi and Hunter were vacationing civilians who happened to stumble upon a coup and helped stop it. I guess the PM could overlook the killings as long as they were civilians and not agents of the U.S. government. It's a stretch, but that's the logic.

I'm sure this would be very moving if I cared about either of them.

heartless

aparisi2274

So Bobbi and Hunter leave so they can go get ready for their spin-off show, that will get canceled after a season, and then somehow, through the magic of TV, they'll be back on SHIELD!

I thought Agents of Shield had some sort of ratings problem which was why the Season 4 announcement took so long to come out. Why does Marvel/ABC thing a spin-off relying on two not so popular characters is going to do well?

I thought Agents of Shield had some sort of ratings problem which was why the Season 4 announcement took so long to come out. Why does Marvel/ABC thing a spin-off relying on two not so popular characters is going to do well?

SHIELD was actually renewed early this year. Before the new network prez came on, they always announced renewals in May.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That was a good episode, I think the Most Wanted show could be pretty good. I like both of them.

They'll be missed on SHIELD but really the cast is too big as it is and I want to see more Secret Warrior's stuff.

I thought the bar scene was nicely done, definitely had the feels from it.

Quick

Banned
Oh boy, Bobbi said Sestra.

anigif_enhanced-32121-1403301256-7.gif

All ABC ordered was a pilot. It still hasn't been picked up as a series yet. Could end up not going forward and they come back at the start of next season like "oh hey guys, we totally couldn't stay away!"

Ah, I don't know what stage that show was/is in. I keep hearing so many things I just assumed it was going to start production soon, especially with the main characters were going to have a send off this early.

The Kree

Banned
All ABC ordered was a pilot. It still hasn't been picked up as a series yet. Could end up not going forward and they come back at the start of next season like "oh hey guys, we totally couldn't stay away!"

Yeah, even the delivery reminded me of her.

No. The show flops, Hunter dies, and Bobbi joins the Avengers, where she belongs.

I didn't like this episode but also my mom was talking on the phone through the whole fucking thing

I thought the sendoff felt rushed and unearned. I feel pretty cynical about this whole thing because I still don't get why this spinoff is happening

Zomba13

I liked the send off, it was sweet, but it kinda just feels pointless because it's not like they won't still be getting into situations and doing spy like stuff in their spin-off and it's not like they won't be back after the spin-off because it won't do well.

Christ, what a dull-ass backdoor pilot. Is this really supposed to have me begging ABC for a series order? Did nothing at all to sell me on Most Wanted as more than just a slight variation on the parent series - the same sorts of spy missions, with a smaller team!

Why does this spin off even exist? I really don't get it. Bobbi and Hunter are great on this show and I've never felt they needed a spin off.

Weird and uneven episode, but I definitely didn't hate it. Did anyone else notice Coulson's cadence was different in certain scenes? I don't know, something felt off. Not bad-acting off, but just different. Maybe it's just me.

That bar scene though. I wasn't really into the episode, but that scene fucked me up. I teared up like crazy.

Oh boy, Bobbi said Sestra.

anigif_enhanced-32121-1403301256-7.gif
Haha i noticed. I can´t wait for the new season of Orphan Black.
Fuck Hunter and Mack, I would keep Mockingbird and bring Deathlok.

Whatever happened to Deathlock? One would think they need a cyborg now that they are going to fight inhumans. Seriously he is so underused, and the potential for Deathlock to be very efficient, capable member of the team is huge. Also it is great that Bobbi is out.

Top Bottom