• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Hive in the Hydra base like

LohEoKs.gif

anaron

that first clip of the future dude reminded me of J-Mo's best Dollhouse episodes so I'm feeling like tonight is gonna be really good.

The Spy's Goodbye was one of the very best scenes this show has ever done. I'm just pissed Tyra and Smash didn't get to share a scene. :(

TheOddOne

that first clip of the future dude reminded me of J-Mo's best Dollhouse episodes so I'm feeling like tonight is gonna be really good.

The Spy's Goodbye was one of the very best scenes this show has ever done. I'm just pissed Tyra and Smash didn't get to share a scene. :(
Unrelated, but welcome back anaron!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Dem high-budget explosions!

[edit] Who directed this episode? It seems immediately better than most other episodes of this show.

Luigi87

Damn i missed the first 15 minutes, what did I miss?

Homeless man who is an Inhuman who if touched, the person touching glimpses the future. This led to a grocery store owner seeing SHIELD and calling Daisy (through 911), SHIELD responds, HYDRA then comes to take the homeless man, Daisy touches him and sees the future, which involves things like Lincoln with a face covered in blood, and Coulson shooting Daisy.

Also "Ward" and Malick talking, and I think the former had Coulson's original hand...

Also Fitz explaining the fourth dimension.

Edit: Oh, other hand.

jph139

It's kinda crazy how Agents of SHIELD regularly gets more disturbing content than the film half of the MCU. Like, by a significant margin - there's at least one super gross scene per season.

Top Bottom