• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Why did hobo dude die? He got choked a little but laid there talking and breathing and being alive for several minutes before dramatically kicking the bucket. I don't get it.

Cinematography and score were great, though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, at least it wasn't Hive Flakes on FitzSimmons.

Oddest end to an episode ever. Show just up and died on itself.

Luigi87

Why did hobo dude die? He got choked a little but laid there talking and breathing and being alive for several minutes before dramatically kicking the bucket. I don't get it.

Cinematography and score were great, though.

Malick's exo-suit likely crushed his throat.
Of course since he was talking rather clearly....

I would say "Maybe blood clots" but then he wasn't coughing up any either.

Luigi87

I guess... It just didn't seem like he sustained much.

Oh well, just a bit of nitpicking. Really good episode, and excited for next week's.

"I thought you killed him."
"I did."
"Looks like you didn't kill him hard enough."

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Thought it was a good episode. At the very least, things are happening. I'm hoping they frontloaded this half of the season with standalone stuff so they can keep this thing moving up to and past Civil War.

Slayven is coming for your soul

jVpqNBA.jpg

I really enjoyed this episode. So it does look like the MCU is a deterministic universe.
It's because Phase 3 is already written and Phase 4 is in development, hehe

Hopefully this translates into the MCU not having any kind of time travel either; however, what good would the Time Infinity Stone be then?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I thought that was a fantastic episode. Best of the season probably.

I was wondering what could they use to prevent may to come on the scene and then i realise that they had the perfect opportunity all along.

So much for those servers for his location !!!!!!

It was so great to find out Ted Cruz won the Wisconsin primary wasn't it? That was definitely breaking news that needed to interrupt programming for like two minutes.

I did like that later they announced Bernie Sanders winning with just a ticker.

KarmaCow

Yuck, everything about that episode just felt off. Stuff finally happened sure, but it's like they had a bunch of random scenes they wanted and just mashed it together to make it fit. Though my disgust is mostly from how much I hate the whole trying to stop the vision of the future gimmick, especially when it's mostly just misleadingly cut footage from later in the episode.

-What's up with Fitz inexplicably takes a hardline stance on it complete with a tortured flat world analogy. It's not even a real sticking point in the episode to demand someone taking that view. Not to mention Lincoln as awful as he provides a better reason to believe it will happen no matter what that works both in the world itself and thematically for the show.

-The fight scene with Daisy pseudo single-taking it was neat but made no sense. I get that they were building up the fight with the rehearsals beforehand but the entire time before this she's talking up how her powers would make it so much easier yet she barely uses it. I mean sure, budget issues, maybe even they thought the fight scene was better than Daisy just knocking everyone in the room on their ass but why even acknowledge it in the show? It's like they were working backwards from the fight scene to make it fit, and failed.

-I thought Daisy keeping the wood robin was insane after she hears from his crying wife that their daughter is named Robin. Why not give it to clearly grieving wife and daughter who miss him? Oh because she needed to drop in front of the dying guy so he can ask her to protect her daughter. Everything about that was maddeningly thoughtless and contrived.

-Speaking of future sight guy, how did Hive/Ward find him and more importantly, why did he need him? I hope there was more to be revealed because he served no real purposed other than to give Daisy a reason to go there in the circular fate garbage.

Okay I take it back, the episode was great. Simmons telling Fitz to hold her hand while Daisy and possible Coulson might be dead by zombie Ward's hands was also unintentionally hilarious.

Mack just randomly skipping eps is so weird.

Eh at least it can be justified by that he's recovering and taking time with his brother.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
can someone PM me - how was last night's episode?

i'm getting bored with the show, but would like to know if i should watch last night's ep or just put the series on ice for a while

Top Bottom