• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

We never deserved Tripp

Tripp is the AI with no regrets so he literally didn't change.

The-Walking-Dead-T-Dog-K.U..jpg

Malyse

I think the end of this season hinges on if the show is renewed. Renewal and Aida gets to be a real girl and is the Big Bad next season. If it's not, we finish her off.

Either way, this show is done by the end of Infinity War.

SRG01

I think the end of this season hinges on if the show is renewed. Renewal and Aida gets to be a real girl and is the Big Bad next season. If it's not, we finish her off.

Please let her be the villain next season. Have her meet Ultron somehow and laugh at his inferiority.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Was that a Fox News reference with the "I can take you furniture shopping" thing?!

[edit] Er, Trump; no difference

That was a Trump jab right?

At first I thought it was an O'Reilly jab, but yeah- you're right. The specifics are all Trump.

That flew over my head. What was that referring to again?

From the Billy Bush tape:

I did try and f*ck her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ”I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

Crazy that she is doing all of this to coax Fitz into doing something he wouldn't do in real life....

Wait wait what? She is going to make a body for Hydra Fitz?

Clones!?!

Top Bottom