• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This three-arc structure needs to be adopted by every non-procedural network TV show. It's just so good. It makes the annoying mid-season breaks a feature. Really impressed with what they've pulled off this year.

It's worked very well for them this season. I don't watch many network TV dramas these days, but the multi-arc structure is definitely something that should be adopted by more shows (it would improve the quality of Arrow and Flash dramatically).

Mariolee

This arc is goddamn incredible and perfect for the times by the various Trump admin shots and parallels. The writers deserve some sort of commendation or Emmy for this. During Coulson's speech I got chills.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Been waiting for them to produce a feasible way to bring Ward out of the framework, and here we have it, real fleshy body and all. If that's not the end-of-season stinger I'm gonna be pissed.

That said, they should probably use it on Mack's daughter. ;_;

I can see it now.

Fitz and the Koenig Family vs Evil Fitz's

ted-1465644902-800.jpg

In a TAG TEAM MATCH.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Been waiting for them to produce a feasible way to bring Ward out of the framework, and here we have it, real fleshy body and all. If that's not the end-of-season stinger I'm gonna be pissed.

That said, they should probably use it on Mack's daughter. ;_;

Watch the Ward redemption arc reach its climax with them only being able to give one more person a body, and Ward gives his chance up for Hope.

I actually inferred it as Evil Fitz overriding the mind of our Fitz

I think that might be the cliffhanger. Fitz comes back apparently normal, then after the credits he goes full Hydra when no one is looking.

Watch the Ward redemption arc reach its climax with them only being able to give one more person a body, and Ward gives his chance up for Hope.

I can see this happening too.

And she becomes the main villain next year. Cause their people printer is still Darkhold tech.

Hope starts to lose her mind and they give her a fresh start with brand new memories, starting the project:

T
A
S
K
M
A
S
T
E
R

Eh.... i thought "alternative facts" was a little too on the nose.

Furniture shopping bruh.

I actually inferred it as Evil Fitz overriding the mind of our Fitz

Nah. Simmons states that the machine creates matter from nothing. That she's going to make herself real. Basically taking their framework selves and creating a real body/human with their framework "memories and personality" in our world.

kirblar

So who's coming out of that machine alongside AIDA? Radcliffe, FakeTripp, and FakeBabyMack are your options! (FakeWard pretty clearly got set up not to be there when that goes down.)

So who's coming out of that machine alongside AIDA? Radcliffe, FakeTripp, and FakeBabyMack are your options! (FakeWard pretty clearly got set up not to be there when that goes down.)

If someone is coming back it will be Hope. FakeTripp is there so they can kill another black guy without killing Mack, Radcliffe can't be trusted.

I bet FakeWard will actually be there and sacrifice his life for Hope's.

Nyanmaruz

From the conversation between Daisy and Ward at the end of the episode, Ward is totally not going to make it to the real world is he? D:

Ronin Ray

Kept wondering where the fuck Fitz dad was from. Just clicked. He's the retired cop that went after Luther in... well Luther

He was in the last or second to last Harry Potter movie . It was when Harry, Ron and Hermione stole the adults identities to sneak into the Ministry of magic.

God damn is this show too good, so many great moments.

Wards sections had me choked up, I will forever be #teamWard. I actually gasped in glee when it dawned on me they could create a new body for him but reading the idea of Hope getting it instead has made me sad since I could see that happen.
at least my other boy Mac can be happy.

I absolutely love the subtlety in this show too, from daisy smiling at coulson being like his usual self to her slightly stopping as she walked away from ward and especially Fitz flinching at his dad.

This show is just too good for this world and when it eventually goes we will be a worse place for it.

LotusHD

Banned
This arc is goddamn incredible and perfect for the times by the various Trump admin shots and parallels. The writers deserve some sort of commendation or Emmy for this. During Coulson's speech I got chills.

I dunno, I really don't like how politicized this episode was. I don't watch it to be reminded of stuff like Trump and what not

LOL you just know someone out there is thinking this

caliph95

I dunno, I really don't like how politicized this episode was. I don't watch it to be reminded of stuff like Trump and what not

LOL you just know someone out there is thinking this
I just don't like it when pieces of ficion shove their agendas and politics in my fiction. propaganda

Macka

Framework Ward wouldn't even want to join the real world.

Daisy is not the woman he loves. Framework Skye is.

Leaving to be with Daisy would be like trying to get with your ex-wife's identical twin sister.

Framework Ward wouldn't even want to join the real world.

Daisy is not the woman he loves. Framework Skye is.

Leaving to be with Daisy would be like trying to get with your ex-wife's identical twin sister.

Well, if there's a chance that the Framework will be destroyed externally I think Ward might opt for existence.

Then again, I could see them saving everyone in the Framework and just leaving it be. In fact, that's what they are heavily leaning towards. As much as Daisy and Gemma say that it doesn't matter what happens in or to the Framework the emotional attachments they are developing are real. I know I give a damn what happens to the people in the Framework at this point as well. Try telling Mack that his kid will no longer exist, again.

With the Looking Glass and the Framework in play if there is another season the option might always be there for a real Ward, Trip or anyone else to exist. Then again, if that solution exists then you end up with the problem of Mack's kid. I think the whole Hope thing is going to become important really fast when there is an option to legitimately bring her back.

This is certainly an interesting scenario.

strafer

What a great episode.

Seems our Ward-time is almost up, I really hope they figure out a way to bring him into the real world, but then again, if this is the last season then it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom