• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

I say Hope lives, and eventually gets her own spinoff.

Marvel_NOW_catalog_51.jpg

Pachimari

I'm glad we finally get some character sacrifice, and that they are all out of the Framework finally. I really didn't feel this arc much, as I have been growing really tired of Hydra and their shenanigans. So now I guess Fitz has to come to terms with what he has done, and call me surprised that Ophelia could teleport out of there, I thought she was purely human, but I take it that was Darkhold magic.

We got 2 episodes left don't we? I can see Ghost Rider coming back to put an end to Ophelia.

Boem

I can see Ghost Rider coming back to put an end to Ophelia.

Well he was the only one who could kill those Darkhold ghosts earlier in the season. And there was that entire thing about Ghost Rider being able to 'burn your soul', which is exactly what Aida gained through her experiments.

I think they might want to leave that final victory over Aida to Fitz though.

Well he was the only one who could kill those Darkhold ghosts earlier in the season. And there was that entire thing about Ghost Rider being able to 'burn your soul', which is exactly what Aida gained through her experiments.

I think they might want to leave that final victory over Aida to Fitz though.

Fitz gonna bring her down, GR just there to FINISH HER!!

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
http://deadline.com/2017/05/bubble-...once-upon-a-time-agents-of-shield-1202085630/

Bubble Watch: Latest Status Report On ‘Elementary', ‘Exorcist', ‘Taken', ‘Once', ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.' & Other Series In Limbo

The show also has been signing high-level writer-producers for next season. Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., which serves as a solid marketing platform for the Disney-owned Marvel, also is getting renewed I hear. Even Quantico, which has been struggling this season with some pretty dismal linear ratings after a solid first year, appears to have a decent shot at continuing as it makes money for ABC Studios via international and SVOD deals. If that happens, I hear there is a plan for the writers room to move from New York to Los Angeles.

Damn, this episode was good. Glad Radcliffe redeemed himself at the end there. Here's to hoping he gets a nice 3D printed body out of it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Who's taking bets on whether or not the show will mention the "Missouri" incident now? Though it would've happened 2.5 years ago.

Pachimari

I don't know what they would do for a fifth season?

Maybe they could integrate flashbacks or something to do with Agent Carter and Jarvis, mix it in. That would be huge. I hope they go away from the LMD creation and 3D printing humans with the hopeful end of the Darkhold this season. Keep Ghost Rider around somehow.

Yeah, all I want, is Peggy Carter and Ghost Rider. I won't get any of them lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Damn, this episode was good. Glad Radcliffe redeemed himself at the end there. Here's to hoping he gets a nice 3D printed body out of it.

Yeah, I really like how Radcliff was legit concerned with how Fitz would be fucked up by what he did in the framework and tried his best to mitigate it a little.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, anyone heard if they're planning on doing a Season 4 Declassified book? I have the first 3 seasons and I love them sitting next to all my Marvel Art Books for the movies, but I can't find any info on a season 4 book. I'll be super bummed if they stopped making them after season 3. I also have both Agent Carter books.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
2 things I want, is a satisfying ending and not a show cut short. The other thing is for some in show reaction to whatever will happen in Inifinty War. Same goes for the marvel Netflix shows.

jph139

Wouldn't mind a weird partially-flashback plotline that wraps up the loose end from Agent Carter... that's a pipe dream, though.

Anything more, even a half-season, would be a blessing.

Yeah, I really like how Radcliff was legit concerned with how Fitz would be fucked up by what he did in the framework and tried his best to mitigate it a little.

Radcliffe is such a well-realized character. Morally ambiguous but extremely likeable. I never trusted him, but I always wanted to. Exactly the way Fitz felt, I suppose.

This would take them through infinity war right?

Which means a cameo scene is possible. If fucking Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel can get into guardians...

Just fucking do it Feige!

Sadist

Finally had time to watch the episode. Holy shit. Right in the feels.

- Tripp and him being disappointed about not dating Simmons, Daisy or even May, lol
- May: "I'm done with fake news and alternative facts"
- AIDA's ladyboner for Fitz is huge. The thirst is real.
- Yeah maybe I can quake it, like the red sea, thanks for the suggestion Mack! "She just didn't go biblical on me right?"
- Coulson and May being cute was funny
- Radcliffe :( The dude made so many fuck-ups, but in the end he is allright. He really does care for Fitz.
- Jemma was heartbreaking this episode. Fitz was amazing too this episode.
- Maaaaaaaack no :(

Best superhero show on tv right now. Something I would have not expected during the boring slog that was season 1. Well done.

jdstorm

Banned
Just thought i would check in to see how things were going.

If Tripp is back, then i'm 100% jumping back in. Lets get team from the Winter Soilder arc back together

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Just thought i would check in to see how things were going.

If Tripp is back, then i'm 100% jumping back in. Lets get team from the Winter Soilder arc back together

What if they print Ward and Tripp and it turns out Tripp is a hydra undercover agent this time?

Finally able to watch the latest episode. I'm going to make a bold prediction that Mack comes out alright but Yo-Yo will die somehow.

Edit: Actually, that's probably not possible if Marvel Slingshot is still going to be a thing. Still think Mack will make it though...

Finally able to watch the latest episode. I'm going to make a bold prediction that Mack comes out alright but Yo-Yo will die somehow.

Edit: Actually, that's probably not possible if Marvel Slingshot is still going to be a thing. Still think Mack will make it though...
Was there something announced beyond the web shorts we got last fall?

Mack is a grounded, skeptical, religious dude. Using occult science inspired by a book of pure evil designed by an evil robot to revive his dead daughter would absolutely be off the table for him.
Well, that is pretty much what he chose in this episode when presented with "reality" as an option.

Altazor

Youtube version of said clip, if the twitter web player hates you or you can't watch it there.

Props to Mallory Jansen, she's been doing some work throughout the season. AIDA feels different to Agnes feels different to Ophelia. Obviously she's no Tatiana Maslany, but she's still been quite good - and here we have her, trying to manipulate Fitz once again. I'm sure there's a grain of truth in all the things she's saying to him, but that "I had no choice" thingie kinda falls apart when she literally replaced Jemma as Fitz' Academy friend/love interest in the Framework.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/861664511597486080

Marvel Entertainment‏ @Marvel 23 minutes ago

Embedded video at link - talks about the making of the FW world.

EDIT for YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-IrngKR3k

----------------

Also, upfront call for Fall schedule officially announced for May 16th.

Renewals and cancellations are almost always announced a few days before the upfronts proper, if not earlier. The actual upfronts are strictly about new shows.

Top Bottom