• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

LaNaranja

Hive wasn't a big enough threat. Surely this time an Avenger will show up to address Madame/Goddess Hydra.....

A simple cameo of Doctor Strange coming at the end and taking the Darkhold would be plenty. Give it a cameo appearance in Infinity War with it being in the background of Strange's room. It really wouldn't take much to connect the show to the movies a tiny bit.

kurahador

A simple cameo of Doctor Strange coming at the end and taking the Darkhold would be plenty. Give it a cameo appearance in Infinity War with it being in the background of Strange's room. It really wouldn't take much to connect the show to the movies a tiny bit.

They don't even need Strange, just Wong would be enough. Hell, even a random chinese guy wearing Sanctum wardrobe would suffice.

mackaveli

I dunno if you're the same person, but I feel like every week there's someone saying "Yo this episode is great, enjoy" lol

She trying to give that girl from Orphan Black a run for her money lol

EDIT:

Damn Yo Yo channeling my thoughts from last week...

Probably. I just wait for the episode to air in US so I can see the promo since we don't get a promo after it airs in Canada when its air early.

But acting is great this episode.

Malyse

Can we keep Aida?

Nitpick
Mack should be electrocuted from the live wire Coulson dropped

Wait. Is this guy FUCKING MODOK?

Top Bottom