• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

jph139

Mallory Jansen has done such a good job with the, like, dozen characters they've had her play at this point.

OH SHIT, he's back.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
daaaamn, that episode was lit as fuuuuuuck

Avenger Level event, sure, but I'd wonder if they could stop her. She currently can't be killed by bullets (but slowed down) and can teleport. On top of electric powers. Teleport itself could be overpowered. Simply teleport with your hand in a persons head, or grab them and put them in space/high altitude.

I seriously wonder if Fitz-Simmons survive the finale.

I can't remember a season of television I've watched, in my entire life, that is as good as this season. And I've seen the classics before my time, the modern greats, the award winners....fuck. How did this happen?

Never in a billion years did I ever think that I'd be saying that about SHIELD. Absolutely incredible.

LotusHD

Banned
I can't remember a season of television I've watched, in my entire life, that is as good as this season. And I've seen the classics before my time, the modern greats, the award winners....fuck. How did this happen?

Never in a billion years did I ever think that I'd be saying that about SHIELD. Absolutely incredible.

I've seen stuff better than AoS, but never anything better that had:

- 20+ episodes for one season
- superpowers/supernatural shit/comic book goodness

Re: Speedsters

Barry ain't shit.

Corollary: All speedsters are dumb. Being fast doesn't give you more to time to think. You just make mistakes faster or make more mistakes. Mostly, it will be a combination of the two.

Neoxon

ROBBIE'S BACK!!!! The season finale is gonna be nuts!

Also, as mentioned earlier, someone from Deadline heard that SHIELD is gonna get renewed.

I've seen stuff better than AoS, but never anything better that had:

- 20+ episodes for one season
- superpowers/supernatural shit/comic book goodness

Yeah I mean...maybe not the greatest ever but nothing that's gone on this long. This is like breaking new ground on how to do a 20+ episode season.

iosefe

the russian is definitely their play on MODOK now

severed heard controlling things, designed only for killing.

sure, why not

Mariolee

So like, did anyone else notice that Daisy woke up with longer hair lol or did I see that wrong?

I noticed that too haha they could just say that she grows hair really fast considering she was in the Framework for well over a week.

the russian is definitely their play on MODOK now

severed heard controlling things, designed only for killing.

sure, why not

Yeah it's genius actually. Never mention him by name just in case they want to use MODOK in the future, but essentially he is MODOK.

Top Bottom