• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Mariolee

Anyone feeling death flags for either Simmons or Fitz?

Really? Could've sworn a lot more time passed...

I might be wrong, but I thought that was the case. No way they could keep that plane up for a month. In addition, it may just feel like longer just cause this whole arc has take like three months to finish.

Zomba13

Anyone feeling death flags for either Simmons or Fitz?

Fitzsimmons will never die, they will just get the absolute worst, horrible, mean shit happen to them time and time again. If one of them dies then you can't torture them anymore, better to do something horrible to one and then watch them both be in pain. Kill one then you only have the other in pain, make one into cyber Hitler then pull him back to the real world and you have both of them unsure and sad and crying and mentally scarred.

Would AIDA be able to have more than one power? She would be pretty broken if that happened: teleporting, multiple bodies, electricity control, predicting the future, hell, throw in some quake too.

If she's just a teleporter then they can trap her like they did the blind dude.

Nailed it!

RS4-

I've seen stuff better than AoS, but never anything better that had:

- 20+ episodes for one season
- superpowers/supernatural shit/comic book goodness

PoI, just a different kind of super power lol.

Except PoI did it every season for their whole run.

Tonight's episode was fucking awesome. I'd marry Ophie.

Yandere AIDA best AIDA. Those eyes before she teleported "we will build a life together, whether you want to or not"

maxresdefault.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
PoI, just a different kind of super power lol.

Except PoI did it every season for their whole run.

Tonight's episode was fucking awesome. I'd marry Ophie.

PoI was on my mind admittedly, but I have been dragging my feet to finish that show lol (I will finish it, eventually)

Also, I prefer AoS' pacing much, much more. Always feels like shit is happening, rather than some weekly threat. That being said, I didn't get to the later seasons, where things may improve in that regard.

Renpatsu

That wordless moment between Fitz and Simmons was perfect.

Also AIDA/Ophelia is the most twisted villain in the MCU. The layers of emotional complexity they've managed to wrap around her motivations make her descent into madness feel far more natural than most turns into villainy.

Nyanmaruz

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!
tenor.gif

I was really hoping that Aida stays good though, instead of going the predictable route and kept her evil. I really enjoyed empathetic Aida even though it was brief.

LotusHD

Banned
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!
tenor.gif

I was really hoping that Aida stays good though, instead of going the predictable route and kept her evil. I really enjoyed empathetic Aida even though it was brief.

I'm surprised (Well not that surprised these days, the writing is always on point) that they gave us that at all. I was genuinely rooting for her a little bit

Mariolee

I was thinking of linking it, but I'm like nah, we already hate the Superior enough as it i ls lmao

There's some sort of irony in here with him being called "The Superior" and this whole IRL whitewashing scandal, but can't really articulate it well haha

That wordless moment between Fitz and Simmons was perfect.

Also AIDA/Ophelia is the most twisted villain in the MCU. The layers of emotional complexity they've managed to wrap around her motivations make her descent into madness feel far more natural than most turns into villainy.

Yeah. Both of these are great.

Mallory Jansen has been a fantastic addition to the show this season shame the next episode is probably her last.

Also wish Galavant could've gotten a season three.=\

When Fitz told Aida he only had room in his heart for Jemma...that eyelash bat she gave and then "What?"

You done fucked up, Fitz. You know she's emotionally unstable and overwhelmed from her first experience with these feelings and you go ahead and tell her you love another woman? While you're locked in a room with her?

Grazzt

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit this episode!!!!!!!!
Mallory Jansen's performance was so fucking good, all those emotions, from love and joy to hatred and anger to craziness.
Poor Fitz and Simmons. At lease Fitz still loves Simmons...

Amazing episode.

Aida's full range of emotions from 143 to 187 in 0-60... she was the stuff of wet dreams and nightmares.

There better be a nomination for this season of the show, it's been an incredible ride from start to finish, and it ain't even over yet. We still got 1 episode (and at least 1 more season ::fingers crossed::)

If they somehow manage to find a way to tie this all back into Infinity War/Gauntlet I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.

Zomba13

Amazing episode.

Aida's full range of emotions from 143 to 187 in 0-60... she was the stuff of wet dreams and nightmares.

There better be a nomination for this season of the show, it's been an incredible ride from start to finish, and it ain't even over yet. We still got 1 episode (and at least 1 more season ::fingers crossed::)

If they somehow manage to find a way to tie this all back into Infinity War/Gauntlet I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.

If they do make good on the #ItsAllConnected then that'd be amazing. And actually tie it into the movie not just "oh we see this thing on the monitor, oh we actually made that thing that was used to save the day which no one ever actually wondered where it came from"

Khaz

Why couldn't MODOK kill them again? I thought the idea of keeping his head alive was to go around the programming limitations of LMDs?

Luigi87

Why couldn't MODOK kill them again? I thought the idea of keeping his head alive was to go around the programming limitations of LMDs?

Not exactly. In spite of her efforts, AIDA couldn't give him the ability to kill as that would go against her own programming. It really says something about how good Radcliffe's programming of her is, despite it also being the thing that got him killed.

Sir Doom

Damn what an episode. Aida going ballistic was oh shit moment
Then Robbie is back

My only complaint was how easy Talbot pulled his men out. I guess it's just to move the story along

So when Ophelia got iced on sight was she just allowing them to take her captive, or are icers actually that effective against her when live ammunition isn't?

Top Bottom