• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

LotusHD

Banned
I'm in love with Mallory.

Like straight up.

tumblr_opqpjhFuQl1rqpbcko10_500.gif

Looking at past renewals, it looks like they were announced two days after the penultimate episode of the season (with the exception of last year when it happened in March, most likely because the 88 episode threshold for syndication all but guaranteed season 4).

Soooo...I think chances are good we'll hear news tomorrow one way or another.

Agreed. ABC announced almost everything else today so it's gotta be soon.

if they're calling it the season finale a week before it airs you know they're gonna renew.

It never works like that though... Journeyman was a Season Finale, and I am still pissed.

I am personally expecting a Season 5 though. Having SHEILD end the week after Infinity War hits, and
HALF OF THEM DYING
would be great.

mm04

Ophelia dammit! You had me feeling sorry for you and hoping that you get a happy ending. Then I started imagining how you could be part of the team and how they would forgive you for turning over a new leaf now that you're human. Then you turned into Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in nanoseconds and my dream was shattered. Ophelia and FitzSimmons MVPs of this episode. Those actors knocked it out of the park this episode. Hell most episodes. The fact that Ophelia won me over so quickly after being straight evil as AIDA is a testament to how good of a job she did.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Ophelia dammit! You had me feeling sorry for you and hoping that you get a happy ending. Then I started imagining how you could be part of the team and how they would forgive you for turning over a new leaf now that you're human. Then you turned into Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in nanoseconds and my dream was shattered. Ophelia and FitzSimmons MVPs of this episode. Those actors knocked it out of the park this episode. Hell most episodes. The fact that Ophelia won me over so quickly after being straight evil as AIDA is a testament to how good of a job she did.
Yeah up until she went crazy I was so down for her redeeming herself and joining the team. Hell I wanted to forgive her for her crimes then Fitz put her in the ultimate friend zone.

LaNaranja

Why people want Yo-Yo to die? If a character absolutely has to die in next weeks episode I hope it's Simmons. Add Piper to the main team next season and bring back Hunter, Bobbi, and Joey.

Jesus Christ.

I'm not one for celebrity obsession or any of that shite, but that actress has captured me over the season.

I really wanted to see the redeemed version of her stay too. I was fully on board!

It's amazing how this show evolved into the best thing on television.

The Ghost Rider Penance Stare thing now she has a soul is obvious, so I wonder if they will twist something.
In a sense she is a child, learning to deal with emotions for the first time. Just super strong invincible and can teleport. Is it fair to hold her accountable for her actions?

After ending credits stinger of ghost rider handing the Darkness to Doctor Strange in the Sanctorum would be great.

"I think this would be safest with you"
"How did you hear about me?"
"Oh I'm just back from a place where you're very famous. Famous but not very popular."
"Hmm, must be my old hospital"

" By the way, this is Thor, but I think it's his brother you really need to meet."

Shaanyboi

Banned
This episode was fucking glorious... Ophelia's "turn" was so wonderfully unsettling and terrifying. I hope to god this isn't the end for that character. I mean... it probably will be and probably should be in terms of appropriately ending the season. But god damn she's fascinating to watch. If nothing else, I would love to see her literally become Madame Hydra. She's joined the select few characters I desperately want to see in the grander MCU.

Vampfox

Banned
Agents of Shield is really killing it with the villains. Ward, Hive, and Aida are way more interesting than the movie villains.

Agents of Shield is really killing it with the villains. Ward, Hive, and Aida are way more interesting than the movie villains.

It helps that on TV you have many more hours of screen time to get to know them as characters. I think the movies do about as good a job as can be expected given how little time they have to devote to building their characters in comparison.

Luckily Marvel Studios has stopped killing all of their villains so they can bring them back in sequels.

Doctor Strange had Dormammu and Mordo
Guardians had Ayesha
Civil War had Zemo and Stark

Harmen

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about this season being the best thus far. In fact, I think it this season has been the best superhero show I have seen on tv. Did not expect it to lead to some kind of twisted Matrix-esque plot. Very coherent and quickly paced plot for a 20+ episode season, did they change writers?

If this show had the quality of season 2 and 4 during season 1, I think this series would've been way more popular now. Any chance season 5 will be greenlit?

So I recently started watching this at work and I've burned through all 3 seasons that are on Netflix.

I have Hulu but it looks like the oldest episode they have is S4E18. Anyone know where I can watch the first chunk of season 4?

Or should I just go watch Agent Carter or something in the meantime?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So I recently started watching this at work and I've burned through all 3 seasons that are on Netflix.

I have Hulu but it looks like the oldest episode they have is S4E18. Anyone know where I can watch the first chunk of season 4?

Not from a legitimate source.

But the dark side of the Internet is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ... unnatural.

mm04

I think Agent Carter is worth a watch. Be warned, it does on a cliffhanger, but I was fine with it. I mean, everyone knows what happens to Peggy in the future, so it wasn't like the character's future was in doubt as she was tied to train tracks in the finale (she wasn't). We just got to watch 2 seasons of her early adventures is the way I see it.

dabig2

Another fantastic episode. Aida is everything.

"They" didn't, Radcliffe did. Plenty of time they pointed out how wrong it was, that Radcliffe was specifically forbidden to carry this kind of work, etc.

True. Radcliffe should be forced to spend eternity in the Framework watching Terminator:Salvation on repeat.

ZeoVGM

Banned

I believe Netflix will be putting season 4 up only a couple weeks after it ends, if that helps.

(Still waiting on my Blu-ray releases of S3 and Agent Carter S2.)

Nobility

Banned
Do we know if it's a full 22 episode season yet?

Anyways, this is terrific, I almost gave up on this show two years ago, glad I didn't.

Top Bottom