• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Altazor

well deserved :)

Hopefully the showrunners have an endgame in mind and plan accordingly, so the (probably) last season ends up surpassing all that came before and the shows goes out with a bang.

9L7LMft.jpg

Awesome!!!!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Hopefully the showrunners have an endgame in mind and plan accordingly, so the (probably) last season ends up surpassing all that came before and the shows goes out with a bang.

this please

nail the ending here and make aos top to bottom a vital part of any marvel fans mcu collection

Someone should post a thread about it, and see how many people come in saying they stopped in S1, and they are annoyed such a terrible shows is still getting made.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Yes, they definitely need to write it as the final season, and announce it as such on Tuesday.

ZeoVGM

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSS.

I refuse.

Once Upon a Time also got renewed. For season 7.

I refuse to be happy until AoS has at least gotten the same amount of seasons as freaking Once Upon a Time.

Jonogunn

I was happy to see other agents actually have more than 1 line. And of course they would kill them off after...

I always hated how they barely gave any lines to any of the shield agent extras. It makes the show and agency feel so small when they it's always only the main cast

Altazor

YESSSSSSSSSSS.

I refuse.

Once Upon a Time also got renewed. For season 7.

I refuse to be happy until AoS has at least gotten the same amount of seasons as freaking Once Upon a Time.

I'd rather have AoS have fewer, but higher-quality, seasons than lots of shit ones. I don't want to see it go back to pre-Winter Soldier shlock, or to see it trucking on way past its due date a la The X-Files.

I always felt like S5 would be a good place to end it, due to what could possibly happen in Infinity War. I know the show is not directly connected to the movies, but it plays of them well. Winter Soldier highly influenced the direction the show took for most of its run, and Infinity War should bring simialr MCU changes SHEILD could play off to end its run really well.

Also, if S5 is 22 episodes, it will be ending just as Infinity War releases, with one or two episodes post the release of the film. They could do something really crazy and very cool with that

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
ending this show at IW with a S4-level season would be.... incredible

Someone should post a thread about it, and see how many people come in saying they stopped in S1, and they are annoyed such a terrible shows is still getting made.

done

they are already mad

Malyse

Here's something I've been thinking about.
‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3' Will Set-up the Next 10 Years of Marvel Movies

James Gunn said:
I will be helping to plant the seeds that will lead to the next decade. I'm helping to decide what projects we'll be pursuing outside of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3... and what the next cosmic characters we will focus on.

So, how about instead of a sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., we introduce Abigail Brand in the final season and work toward next season being Agents of S.W.O.R.D. (Sentient World Observation & Response Department).

And she keeps the green hair

Pachimari

First of all, I am very thrilled at this renewal. Second of all, they need to prepare an endgame here, and announce it as it's last season if already know that will be the case. I will expect it to be the last. I wonder how many episodes it'll be but I do hope for the same 3-arc 22-episode order.

Let's rock on and bring on that finale!

Altazor

man, I just hope FitzSimmons get some sort of respite after all they've been through.

I know that's naive considering it's a Whedon show, but still... too much, too soon :'(

I hope they find a way to bring back Amy Acker for S5. She seems like the ideal person to mesh with the rest of the cast.

I always think she would work well on the show, and end up forgetting she already played a small part.

Pachimari

So now that they have to cut the budget for Season 5, I would much rather they cut the episode count to 13, and get to spend a little more of each episode.

Top Bottom