• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Korigama

For Coulson, it was Tuesday.

LOL @ "Cool origin story, bro."
That's because he is i'm pretty sure he is underwhelming because Aida and Raddick are the true villains of this half of the season
I'll be very surprised if Aida doesn't wind up killing Radcliffe at some point.

caliph95

For Coulson, it was Tuesday.

LOL @ "Cool origin story, bro."

I'll be very surprised if Aida doesn't wind up killing Radcliffe at some point.
Vision should marry Aida and live out in the burbs.

I would be surprised if Aida didn't at least betray him in some way. Maybe we could have Jocasta with Aida.

You can't be that friendly to your toaster without there being problems

Toasters can be jealous bitches.

Yet another Andrew reference there, if I read that correctly.

So how does a Daisy LMD even work? Unless the Darkhold showed them how to duplicate her powers...

jph139

Yet another Andrew reference there, if I read that correctly.

Yeah, kind of sad. Coulson is next in line but she ends up marrying him... which honestly puts the whole Coulson-May relationship into one coherent package. Makes the "unrequited love" and "old war buddies" threads intertwine in a sensible way.

SRG01

It seemed like Aida was talking to herself at the end. Is there another voice inside her head or was she talking to Radcliffe?

It seemed like Aida was talking to herself at the end. Is there another voice inside her head or was she talking to Radcliffe?

Thought there must have been someone else there..
my guess is that she uploaded the original woman (forgot her name) into her programming

Moaradin

I haven't watched since episode 8 or something. Waiting for the entire season to be finished to marathon it.

How has the LMD stuff been compared to the Ghost Rider stuff?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
That episode was cool as heck. Here's my random thoughts and impressions from the episode in no particular order:

• Mack was being kinda dickish Fitz there at the beginning. Lay off him, man.
  • Young May and Coulson! I mean, not that young, but still.
  • So, the Darkhold allowed Radcliffe to magick up some undetectable, highjacking, distributed computing. The true power of the cloud is evil.
  • I was guessing to the last second as to who got replaced by an LMD. I thought it'd be Fitz, tbh.
  • "Cool origin, bro."
  • A.I.D.A. continues to be creepy as all get out. If the NEP is anything to go by, she's this close to just killing Radcliffe. Loved her bit at the end.
  • Poor Davis.
  • Man, the Superior wasn't shit. An idiotic, rich conspiracy theorist with Russian governmental ties? Might as well be president of the US.
  • So, this is the... 4th time S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been infiltrated? That we know of? Heck they're probably also currently infiltrated by W.A.S.P.E. and the Skrulls.
  • Mace was neat this episode. Seeing him actually be resilient's neat. Truly the director S.H.I.E.L.D. deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Also, he's an LMD so that puts a damper on that.
Not much to say today. Solid episode, tho.

caliph95

That episode was cool as heck. Here's my random thoughts and impressions from the episode in no particular order:

• So, the Darkhold allowed Radcliffe to magick up some undetectable, highjacking, distributed computing. The true power of the cloud is evil.
  • I was guessing to the last second as to who got replaced by an LMD. I thought it'd be Fitz, tbh.
  • "Cool origin, bro."
  • A.I.D.A. continues to be creepy as all get out. If the NEP is anything to go by, she's this close to just killing Radcliffe. Loved her bit at the end.
  • Poor Davis.
  • Man, the Superior wasn't shit. An idiotic, rich conspiracy theorist with Russian governmental ties? Might as well be president of the US.
  • So, this is the... 4th time S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been infiltrated? That we know of? Heck they're probably also currently infiltrated by W.A.S.P.E. and the Skrulls.
  • Mace was neat this episode. Seeing him actually be resilient's neat. Truly the director S.H.I.E.L.D. deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Also, he's an LMD so that puts a damper on that.

Maybe we were wrong what if this was the true superior
03forcomic_223924.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
Any other show and that reveal of all four of them being LMD's would have been slow-milked over half a season.

Zomba13

• "Cool origin, bro."
  • Poor Davis.
    [*]So, this is the... 4th time S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been infiltrated? That we know of? Heck they're probably also currently infiltrated by W.A.S.P.E. and the Skrulls.

I'm just waiting for the episode where two different factions that have infiltrated SHIELD accidentally uncover each other.

Top Bottom