• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys teaser site - news and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

takoyaki

If it wasn't for the counter, I'd be really excited right now. It's still possible that the game will be announced during E3 and shown off for the first time at AX, but I wouldn't bet on it.

grim-tales

SpongeBob-SquarePants-Happy-Rainbow-Nickelodeon-Nick-Nicktoon-Nick-SBSP.jpg

takoyaki

Most of you have probably seen this already, but the good folks over on reddit have started to vote for ZE3 on a site ranking the Most Anticipated Games. They've managed to get the game from 50 to 30 to 8 in under a day which is pretty impressive!

If you haven't voted yet: http://www.favslist.com/MostAnticipatedGames

edit1: it's at no.3 now. We ZE fans really are a determined group of people.

screenshot2015-06-13a8zrok.png

screenshot2015-06-13aj0ami.png

edit2: And it hit no.1 Great job Hartbits on reddit :)

takoyaki

Wait

Where was this said?

screenshot2015-06-13ammzca.png

He tweeted it out shortly after ZE3 hit No.1 on that list.

IMO, he's speaking about us, the fans, getting the game to the top of the list; but he certainly doesn't sound as pessimistic about the future of the franchise as he used to.

grim-tales

I think he means "All of you got the game to the top of the list", but he doesnt deny the game will happen, interesting....

Is this really necessary? I'm already burnt out from the longest tease ever, I don't need another one :(

Well, this one is Zero Escape related for sure, so that's the difference between my tease and 4infinity.

It is also about 108/216 done.

Apparently Aksys is blocking people on Twitter because everything they tweet gets replies along the lines of "IS THIS ZE3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" so we should ease up on the tweets a little.

takoyaki

Apparently Aksys is blocking people on Twitter because everything they tweet gets replies along the lines of "IS THIS ZE3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" so we should ease up on the tweets a little.

I saw that reddit post as well, the person who wrote it could have tweeted god-knows-what before he/she got banned. Or it could have been a frustrated Aksys employee.

In any case, that's their problem. They started this stupid teaser. Of course the frustration is mutual, but only one side has the power to end this. One simple tweet like "ZE3 is in development, more news at AX2015" or "We're sorry, ZE3 is currently not in development" could have ended this months ago.

Having said that, I've never written a tweet in my life and replying "ZE3 OMG!!!!" to everything they tweet out doesn't get us any further either.

edit: Funyarinpa, how's your Chili-Lord "thing" going, are you 100% sure that you can solve the teaser and it's just taking a lot of time or are you not sure yet if it will work out and you're trying many different variations? Do you know with 100% certainty what the site is teasing? You don't have to give us the details and you will still get all the credit, but please answer those 2 questions. After 3 months, people are tired of teasers and this has always been a team effort.

edit: Funyarinpa, how's your Chili-Lord "thing" going, are you 100% sure that you can solve the teaser and it's just taking a lot of time or are you not sure yet if it will work out and you're trying many different variations? Do you know with 100% certainty what the site is teasing? You don't have to give us the details and you will still get all the credit, but please answer those 2 questions. After 3 months, people are tired of teasers and this has always been a team effort.

This whole post (and the whole thread) is assuming something which is incorrect.

The answer to the bolded part is 1/0% (one over zero %), take that as you will.

Edit: It isn't something requiring team effort- trust me, I'd have spammed half a page's worth of posts had that been the case.

takoyaki

This whole post (and the whole thread) is assuming something which is incorrect.

The answer to the bolded part is 0%, take that as you will.

Thanks for the answer, so you're saying there's nothing to be solved? The most important question is "Are you 100% sure that whatever you're doing right know is the right approach and that it will work out"?

Thanks for the answer, so you're saying there's nothing to be solved? The most important question is "Are you 100% sure that whatever you're doing right know is the right approach and that it will work out"?

You cannot know what I am doing.

Not out of any negative feelings, though. The circumstances render you unable to predict what I am doing.

I'm actually planning to post a WIP version soon.

takoyaki

You cannot know what I am doing.

Not out of any negative feelings, though. The circumstances render you unable to predict what I am doing.

I'm actually planning to post a WIP version soon.

Ok, that's good to know :)

If you say you've got this and team-work won't help speed things up, then I'll trust you and wait for your work in progress version. Good luck turning the words into a Funyarinpa-like image, making a cube out of the teaser site, or whatever it is you're doing...

Swamped

Banned
!!!! Maybe Funyarinpa's solution is that...we will finally find out what the heck a Funyarinpa is!

Anyway, whatever it is, sounds intriguing :)

What I am preparing is related to Zero Escape. However, I don't (and won't) have any news regarding the teaser.

Please hype accordingly. (aka Don't think the teaser has been solved by one teenager who then just went and tried to tease the whole thread because he is a dick)

takoyaki

^ It's cool, don't worry about it. You said you had "something good" coming up, you never said you had solved the teaser or something like that.

So you haven't found anything that makes this being a teaser for ZE3 more/less likely, right? That's actually good news in my book :)

In 2 and a half weeks, this will all be finally over and we'll know for sure. I think we can all wait that long after making it through 3 freaking months.

Well guys, I just came across an image on Twitter.

The content is as follows:

(possible Zero Escape/ Infinity spoilers)

coin is an anagram for icon
ice cream is an anagram of
Ace Crime
CUT-HERE is an anagram of
THE-CURE
and this is the most relevant one because (ZE, Infinity)
it can be referring to people trying to find a cure to Radical 6 OR if it is Cure- the disease of Tsugumi in Ever17 that might mean something along the lines of Radical 6 immunity OR it might be referring to Never7 but I didn't understand that part of N7 so I won't comment further on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom