• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
I get it - you really want to believe this one. I'm not sure you're reading what I'm writing, though.

I've given you my position on the giant ufo that a building was built over in a foreign country - it's absolutely worthless information. It's unprovable. There's nothing to go on here. Not any details of what kind of thing the supposed craft is, not where it is, not what company or building its under. It's in a foreign country, so I assume people can now say, "Well, US won't disclose because it's in a foreign country, it's not in their jurisdiction so it doesn't have to be disclosed," so there's an out there about why it'll never be revealed. So, it's just a piece of noise that isn't worth paying any attention to. He's even said, "What if this is true?" Sure, we can play make believe and play what if, but that's not really what I'm interested in.

I don't think Coulthart is lying per se, but I think he knows the information is suspect, and not verifiable and concrete and likely just a story that will end up being just someone's stupid story, hence why he goes into, "What if?" He says, "Let's test these claims. Let's investigate it." Yes, Ross, let's do that. Give me the name of the country and the geolocation and we'll investigate it. Give us the building, the name of the company, give us anything and we can investigate. Until that happens, it is impossible to investigate.

My further opinion on the subject of UAPs is this: making grandiose claims that are worthless is damaging to the whole process. If the goal is to have UAPs destigmatized and enable scientists to study and look for data without judgement, rolling out statements without data, without any way to prove or disprove, that sound ludicrous, is not the way to do it. If you're regurgitating a claim Greer is making, then it's even more suspect. Greer literally charges people tens of thousands to have a camping trip where he pretends to make contact with aliens and shoots off flares.
I actually just wanted you to express your opinion better, which you did here. You didn't previously.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I think Ross helped break the story of his career with Grusch, and wants the momentum to keep going. Problem is, government ANYTHING takes a very long time. Long time to organize the hearings, the hearings get delayed until after summer, etc etc etc. Now he’s just going on Podcasts bitching about how dumb mainstream media is for not covering this, and in the process letting some extraordinary claims “slip out”, which I don’t think he would’ve done before if this hadn’t cooled off a bit. Lol. But we are in some ways at a standstill with Grusch - until the hearings actually start, if those hearings are public, and we get to see what action (if any) congress takes as result of those hearings. Those are all big “ifs”. This could get swept under the rug and forgotten about just as easily (which I’m sure would make those involved very very happy).

Last edited:
I think Ross helped break the story of his career with Grusch, and wants the momentum to keep going. Problem is, government ANYTHING takes a very long time. Long time to organize the hearings, the hearings get delayed until after summer, etc etc etc. Now he’s just going on Podcasts bitching about how dumb mainstream media is for not covering this, and in the process letting some extraordinary claims “slip out”, which I don’t think he would’ve done before if this hadn’t cooled off a bit. Lol. But we are in some ways at a standstill with Grusch - until the hearings actually start, if those hearings are public, and we get to see what action (if any) congress takes as result of those hearings. Those are all big “ifs”. This could get swept under the rug and forgotten about just as easily (which I’m sure would make those involved very very happy).
I just don’t get his ranting at the mainstream media. He knows what’s going on. It’s all classified. What are they going to report on? He’s not saying or leaking anything that he knows, the media has already talked about the upcoming hearings, so what is there to talk about until then?
I get being worried about this being a big nothing though.

Draugoth

Gold Member
So assuming Aliens are real, here's my view on it:

Humans are to Aliens what Chimps are to Humans.

When you have a science team interested in going to Africa to study some animals what you are going to do?

• You find an animal in the middle of nowhere
  • You shoot the with a dart gun
  • The animal freaks out because something hit him and he doesnt know what it is.
  • The animal blacks out
  • The scientists take some exams out of the animal, some blood samples and tag him for further research
  • The scientists leave the animal some distance away of where he was caught (sometimes in the same place)
  • The animal wakes up having no idea of wtf just happend and goes back to it's original course.
  • The animal might lick some new strange scars bothering him but he doesnt think much of it.

What does abductees claim to happen?
  • You are driving in the middle of nowhere
  • A Bright light hits you
  • The person freaks out because some weird light hit him he doesnt know what it is
  • You are taken aboard a ship paralized/sleeping
  • They take some exams out of you, blood and tag you
  • They leave the person a distance away of where he was taken (sometimes in the same place)
  • The person wakes up having no idea of wtf just happend and goes back to it's original route.
  • The person might realize he got some new strange scars but he doesnt think much of it.

So this awnsers the question of why we can't find aliens or why they dont want to contact us is: Because to most of aliens outside of some interested individuals that are interested in studying us we are just some sophisticated animals trapped in their own version of a stone age that they have a really hard time communicating with.

Last edited:
Some things for people new to UFO lore or have not heard of it:

Solar Warden:

I remember hearing about this in the mid 2000s and it's one of those things you have to note that the US backed down from testifying under oath against Gary McKinnon.

The video did not mention though that he was also combing NASA servers for photos and that a number of them had been altered after they realized someone had unauthorized access.

noonjam

UpATq0n.png

For decades, many Americans have been fascinated by objects mysterious and unexplained and it’s long past time they get some answers,” Schumer said in a statement. “The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena.
“We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public,” he added.
The lawmakers say “the sheer number and variety” of stories about UFOs have led some of them and their colleagues to believe the executive branch may be concealing information about possible visits from extra-planetary civilizations.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

UpATq0n.png

Surprised this is happening but like others have said on social media it sounds an awful lot like the JFK disclosure act where anything truly sensitive can and still is being withheld at the discretion of POTUS and past POTUSes.

Romulus

If you are not aware, the Nimitz encounter story:

Thats a good one.

There's also events that occurred in Iran, Belguim, Brazil, Italy, and Peru that are very similar to this. Not to mention the Foo Fighters of ww2, which various countries reported similar sighting that pilots and bomber crews see today.

But somehow everyone is lying/mistaken. Lol

I've seen many videos of floating orbs all over the world why idea what those are?
Yeah there's rumors about them. Red orbs a sign of hostility and orange orbs when surveying life/animals...etc.

The rumor essentially is they are to gather information.

This stuff is about to get crazy. If this is proven true it's the biggest cover up in human history and David Grusch claimed people were killed to keep this stuff secret. Insanity.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Yeah there's rumors about them. Red orbs a sign of hostility and orange orbs when surveying life/animals...etc.

This stuff is about to get crazy. If this is proven true it's the biggest cover up in human history and David Grusch claimed people were killed to keep this stuff secret. Insanity.
I'm betting on the fact that most people won't even really care when full disclosure happens.

Romulus

I'd say we have more than rumors at this point. DOD released videos this year and last in which they admitted they had no idea what they were.

This is interesting:

Also to those who think it will fizzle out

I really don't think this is something that's gonna fizzle out. This is the biggest story of all time if even remotely true.

We are talking about a massive cover up that has lasted decades. We are talking potential murders to keep the secret alive. We are talking about technology that is likely hundreds of years beyond what we have being reverse engineered and kept secret from the science community and the public. We are talking about top secret black projects that presidents/Congress and people of high authority weren't briefed on. Absolutely no oversight on it.

This is a big deal, whether people that are oblivious to everything about it.

More than anything if this is all true there's a species on this planet that is now top dog and is so far advanced that they basically can dictate what happens to us. We became the cattle. We keep hearing that they can drop in an out of our dimensional space ( rumors ) but if that's true....

it's like Luis Elizondo said:

Are they a threat?

" Well, people typically lock the doors to their home before they go to bed. Just to be safe. Let's say you wake up and theres muddy footprints in your house. Nothing has happened but you know someone was in your house. It's a threat but is it a hostile threat?" Paraphrasing..

That's what's going on.

Last edited:
I'm betting on the fact that most people won't even really care when full disclosure happens.
The Tic Tac video was reported on in the The New York Times, which is typically considered in the top tier of reputable sources. And yet people (my friends and family) had, in my mind, basically disinterested reactions. Maybe they just didn't want me to go on a rant, but I thought it was weird.

Reminds me of 2013 when it was proven that, yes, the government is spying on us; I thought the world had irrevocably changed and yet the mainstream reaction was a shrug. I don't get it.

noonjam

I wonder what do green/yellow mean then

The Tic Tac video was reported on in the The New York Times, which is typically considered in the top tier of reputable sources. And yet people (my friends and family) had, in my mind, basically disinterested reactions. Maybe they just didn't want me to go on a rant, but I thought it was weird.

Reminds me of 2013 when it was proven that, yes, the government is spying on us; I thought the world had irrevocably changed and yet the mainstream reaction was a shrug. I don't get it.
I'd argue most people aren't aware of what's going on till maybe just now.

Honestly it was a grainy ass video and saying it's unidentified doesn't mean aliens. David Grusch saying we have non human intelligent craft and maybe bodies and now the Senate taking that seriously changes things. Even still some mainstream media stations aren't covering it in a big way because of the stigma still.

Eventually they will have to eat crow and people will become aware. My sister in law didn't even know about this till I talked about it the other day. I expect that is the norm right now.

Honestly it was a grainy ass video and saying it's unidentified doesn't mean aliens.
I agree--it was the collective shrug that surprised me whereas I wanted to know more about it.

And it was that shrugging that's led me not to share some of this newer stuff.

Anyway, really hoping hearings are held and more people learn about this stuff from "trusted" sources

Last edited:
I agree--it was the collective shrug that surprised me whereas I wanted to know more about it.

And it was that shrugging that's led me not to share some of this newer stuff.

Anyway, really hoping hearings are held and more people learn about this stuff from "trusted" sources
I think everything since has been pretty glaring though. They've seen things and that's why these bills are reflecting that.

This shows what kind of potential threat we are dealing with.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

This is interesting:

Also to those who think it will fizzle out

I really don't think this is something that's gonna fizzle out. This is the biggest story of all time if even remotely true.

We are talking about a massive cover up that has lasted decades. We are talking potential murders to keep the secret alive. We are talking about technology that is likely hundreds of years beyond what we have being reverse engineered and kept secret from the science community and the public. We are talking about top secret black projects that presidents/Congress and people of high authority weren't briefed on. Absolutely no oversight on it.

This is a big deal, whether people that are oblivious to everything about it.

More than anything if this is all true there's a species on this planet that is now top dog and is so far advanced that they basically can dictate what happens to us. We became the cattle. We keep hearing that they can drop in an out of our dimensional space ( rumors ) but if that's true....

it's like Luis Elizondo said:

Are they a threat?

" Well, people typically lock the doors to their home before they go to bed. Just to be safe. Let's say you wake up and theres muddy footprints in your house. Nothing has happened but you know someone was in your house. It's a threat but is it a hostile threat?" Paraphrasing..

That's what's going on.

That Ross reporter fella said that the strike force leak is absolutely untrue

That Ross reporter fella said that the strike force leak is absolutely untrue
Entirely possible but also probably wouldnt want that info out there either. Imagine trying to take technology and weapons far beyond what we have from people who have too much power already with them knowing it's gonna happen.

Interesting that NASA's description of the movements and speed metrics of UFOs mirror the US Navy pilots/radar operator testimony decades later.

This is what we constantly see in this stuff. Luis Elizondo was basically saying the reason they don't believe it's a foreign adversary is because the tech was seen decades ago.

Raonak

Banned
People have to get ready for the fact whatever information the government does or doesn't have isn't really gonna be satisfying.

If they have no evidence of anything, people are gonna think they're still hiding something.
If they only have pictures, people are gonna think they're hiding the craft.
If they have a craft but say it's actually human technology, then people are gonna think they're hiding an alien craft
If they have an alien craft, but say it's completely unmanned, people are gonna think they're hiding a body
If they have an alien body, people gonna think they're hiding an interview with the alien.

And even if a month from now, a literal alien sits down and does an interview explaining everything about the universe...
how do we know that the alien is telling the truth, how do we know it isn't hiding something?

Shit, I mean, there's a decent chance that the full disclosure just reveals that the whole aliens phenomenon
is just a giant government psyop designed to increase interest in space.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Shit, I mean, there's a decent chance that the full disclosure just reveals that the whole aliens phenomenon
is just a giant government psyop designed to increase interest in space.
I don't want to get myself banned for conspiracy theories but we went to the fucking moon and then just stopped. Why would the government need to increase interest in space and why go about in such a stupid way instead of "Hey space is cool we're going to explore" I swear everything is psyop to some people.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
I don't want to get myself banned for conspiracy theories but we went to the fucking moon and then just stopped. Why would the government need to increase interest in space and why go about in such a stupid way instead of "Hey space is cool we're going to explore" I swear everything is psyop to some people.
Because they went to the moon 7 times and no-one gave a shit? Once the bragging rights of "man on the moon" was completed, there was no real point in going to the moon again after it became evident that it couldn't support life. The moon was too small, which meant it lacked of gravity (no atmosphere) and lacked a magnetosphere (no shielding from solar radiation)

The promise of life was the only real incentive to actually go into space. Once you rule out the moon, you gotta try mars. But... Mars is 100x further away from earth than the moon, getting there would require decades of technological advancements. To keep that funding alive and public interest from waning, UFOs were the low-cost way to keep people constantly talking about space exploration until the technology arrived.

These UFOs are literally designed to be observed and recorded, but physical evidence always removed.
They are designed to live up to their name: UNIDENTIFIED.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Because they went to the moon 7 times and no-one gave a shit? Once the bragging rights of "man on the moon" was completed, there was no real point in going to the moon again after it became evident that it couldn't support life. The moon was too small, which meant it lacked of gravity (no atmosphere) and lacked a magnetosphere (no shielding from solar radiation)

The promise of life was the only real incentive to actually go into space. Once you rule out the moon, you gotta try mars. But... Mars is 100x further away from earth than the moon, getting there would require decades of technological advancements. To keep that funding alive and public interest from waning, UFOs were the low-cost way to keep people constantly talking about space exploration until the technology arrived.

These UFOs are literally designed to be observed and recorded, but physical evidence always removed.
They are designed to live up to their name: UNIDENTIFIED.

They're on it, fam

Richard Dinan, the CEO of Pulsar Fusion, said the potential impact of its fusion rocket technology. The company’s current satellite engines already achieve exhaust speeds of up to 25 miles (40 kilometers) per second, but engineers aim to surpass this by more than tenfold with fusion propulsion. If the Pulsar rocket test successfully achieves fusion temperatures during the planned demonstration for aerospace partners in 2027, it could significantly reduce mission times to Mars and enable flight times to Saturn to be reduced from eight years to two. Ultimately, this technology could empower humanity to explore and venture beyond our solar system.

It's funny how I went from super excited about this stuff for the longest time and being so close to the possibility of it being a real thing to being extremely scared regarding it.

A few days ago I came across this 4chan ( i know i know ) post where this person seemed visibly annoyed about disclosure and that people don't know what they are even asking for. Needless to say the post was pretty terrifying and chilling.

Not long after I saw Luis Elizondo make a comment about why someone might not want to come forward with info that seemed to IMPLY the things that were said in said 4chan post.

The thing that's frustrating is this could very well be a massive disinformation campaign to prepare us for something entirely different or to get us fearful enough to increase military budget or it could just genuinely be what they claim it is........either way I'm less excited now.

Here's Luis and his comment for reference:

sono

It's funny how I went from super excited about this stuff for the longest time and being so close to the possibility of it being a real thing to being extremely scared regarding it.

A few days ago I came across this 4chan ( i know i know ) post where this person seemed visibly annoyed about disclosure and that people don't know what they are even asking for. Needless to say the post was pretty terrifying and chilling.

Not long after I saw Luis Elizondo make a comment about why someone might not want to come forward with info that seemed to IMPLY the things that were said in said 4chan post.

The thing that's frustrating is this could very well be a massive disinformation campaign to prepare us for something entirely different or to get us fearful enough to increase military budget or it could just genuinely be what they claim it is........either way I'm less excited now.

One can imagine quite a lot of range of possibilities.

However can we at least get the government to at least answer to the question that we have proof we are not alone in the universe being public knowledge as step 1 ? That has to be one of the biggest questions we have had since time began!

Everything after is just syntax

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong

That Elizondo comment was a bit scary. Did you see the 4Chan post from an alleged crash retrieval team member about how they are primarily underwater? Someone linked it here maybe a month ago, it’s quite a fascinating read.

I watched this a few weeks ago, the part on presidents that were possibly briefed, "maybe they were former directors of the CIA" was a particularly interesting tidbit. George HW Bush knew? Wouldn't be surprised.

Definitely an interesting interview. Elizondo is obviously being very careful with how he words things.

SpiceRacz

Do you by chance have a link to that post?

MilkyJoe

Link on the 4chan post please

unrelated

Seems like he's suggesting there's a possibility this is a preparation for invasion?

Seems like this is all a justification for greater defence spending.

Grusch confirmed to be one of the speakers at next week’s hearing

I'm bummed some whistleblowers backed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom