• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sono

The Angry Astronaut considers the question that if what David Grush and others are saying is actually true (that the government have UAP or other positive evidence of other civilisations in their possession) :

Why would the Government hide the truth about UAPs?​

As a mind experiment some of the possible explanations are actually quite uncomfortable possibilities ..

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
The biggest question is why are these stories mostly only coming out of the US? The aliens seen to overwhelmingly be interested in the states.

Surely there must be a ton of these sightings and crashes in Africa, Europe, asia, antarcatica. etc. where government retrieval would be far less organized or not even possible.

That's (imo) the biggest hint that this is some sort of secret US project that is siloed from the rest of the US govt.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
The biggest question is why are these stories mostly only coming out of the US? The aliens seen to overwhelmingly be interested in the states.

Surely there must be a ton of these sightings and crashes in Africa, Europe, asia, antarcatica. etc. where government retrieval would be far less organized or not even possible.

That's (imo) the biggest hint that this is some sort of secret US project that is siloed from the rest of the US govt.
US is the dominant world power and also the cultural leader

Raonak

Banned
US is the dominant world power and also the cultural leader
Doesn't really explain why there's little to no activity elsewhere. You'd think they'd have some interest in china and India which have some of the largest populations on earth and are their own cultural leaders, or Japan which has the highest population density, or Africa is which is the largest landmass.

Hell, there should be thousands of crashed UFOs all over the ocean seabed and the fossil record. The world is billions of years old and yet we haven't managed to dig up even one of these crafts?

There's absolutely 0 chance that these flying objects only just started crashing in the last 50 years.

Last edited:

midnightAI

Doesn't really explain why there's little to no activity elsewhere. You'd think they'd have some interest in china and India which have some of the largest populations on earth and are their own cultural leaders, or Japan which has the highest population density, or Africa is which is the largest landmass.

Hell, there should be thousands of crashed UFOs all over the ocean seabed and the fossil record. The world is billions of years old and yet we haven't managed to dig up even one of these crafts?

There's absolutely 0 chance that these flying objects only just started crashing in the last 50 years.
Because the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one..... UUUUUULLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kuncol02

Banned

More people with untreated mental illnesses and US government using aliens as cover to testing new secret tech development (Project Mogul, Blackbird, SR-71, B2). That's just accident that last UFOs occurrences increase happened in same time as NGAD went into testing phase?

MilkyJoe

interesting

f960x540-757334_831409_31.jpeg

Romulus

That's not even remotely true. Actually some of the best cases of all time are from other countries. The Belguim UFO wave is well documented.

Roswell and other US events have pop culture behind them. But an almost carbon copy of Roswell occurred in Brazil, and also a very similar encounter to the Nimitz situation happened there where fighter pilots testified in front of the nation that something was entering their airspace they couldn't explain. Early 1980s I believe.

Japan has its own ufo program that studies them and just had a government hearing months ago.

I don't think the crashes are that common at all so them being everywhere isn't sound. The intelligence officer reporting it now said one of them was found during an archeological dig and many were 'intact' as if they were left here.

The soviets and the US reported UFOs shutting down their nukes. There are multiple weapons officers that came out and reported a ufo directly above the base before it happened.

midnightAI

Avi Loeb dredging the Pacific Ocean with a Magnet. Its hard to make sense of it put like that. Even a needle in a haystack metaphor does not come close. Still you have to admire his eccentric enthusiasm for his task
Yeh, this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack made with every piece of hay on earth.

sono

The provided description of this interview:

This video recording contains an interview with mortician W. Glenn Dennis, alleged firsthand witness to events at Roswell Army Air Force Hospital concerning recovered alien bodies.

Creator(s): Department of Defense. Department of the Air Force

National Archives at College Park - Motion Pictures (RD-DC-M), National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 Phone: 301-837-3540, Fax: 301-837-3620, Email: mopix@nara.gov National Archives Identifier: 2788762 Local Identifier: 341-ROSWELL-14

(you may wish to listen to on headphones turned up, the audio quality isnt great, particularly the person conducting the interview is very quiet, but you can hear both that way, I also found it easier to listen to at double speed)

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
thoughts?

Movement in the first clip looks very jerky and the object looks fake or superimposed. I don't see anything in the second clip.

Edit: ok some vague tiny black spot floats by near the end. It doesn't get me excited at all though.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

aR17xzP.jpg

So much war but an almost (?) World wide treaty since 1 December 1959.

Entertaining theory. If true leads credence to "aliens" don't have to come from space persé. Although i don't dismiss that either.

So much possibilities! ❤

Last edited:
I'm pretty hungover and having trouble processing...what's the main takeaway of that first video? The South Pole is bigger than the maps let on?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm pretty hungover and having trouble processing...what's the main takeaway of that first video? The South Pole is bigger than the maps let on?

That there's land beyond the ice wall and then some. Tropical etc.

Treaty is made to claim land/build bases and subsequently deny acces beyond. Which is still active.

A world wide treaty. While they're having war. Yet this treaty seems something they al agree about.. Hmmm.. Maybe It's not up to them?

The subsequent videos go into that but I'd leave that alone if i were you atm.

Those vids are old and godgevlamste first exposure to the bigger earth/moon map theory.

All i can say is sub. And start from the beginning.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

It also interconnects with lots of different theories that tie in and simultaneously contradict each other so cross referencing is a must thus different sources and I'm just enjoying the ride.

There's no explaining yet for me.

It's at least awesome SciFi.

Check out this channel as well.

Last edited:

Razvedka

Banned

There's actually alot of activity elsewhere. It only seems like the US alone due to our size and 'reach' across the globe. Especially the anglosphere. Conversely, language barriers stifle alot of interesting activities from reaching us. South America is a hotbed of UFO activity for example.

Last edited:

Shodai

Treaty is made to claim land/build bases and subsequently deny acces beyond. Which is still active.

A world wide treaty. While they're having war. Yet this treaty seems something they al agree about.. Hmmm.. Maybe It's not up to them?

Those vids are old and godgevlamste first exposure to the bigger earth/moon map theory.

I am all for a good conspiracy theory occasionally...but how are you going to have tropical plants in Antartica...Aside from the fact we should have pictures since long ago...the climate literally cannot support that type of foliage.

Raonak

Banned
I am all for a good conspiracy theory occasionally...but how are you going to have tropical plants in Antartica...Aside from the fact we should have pictures since long ago...the climate literally cannot support that type of foliage.

Maybe the planet has multiple suns lol

thoughts?

Watch in full screen, its very high res

The footage looks interesting, but when you read this guys full post, it sounds like the dude is on crack

... had a close encounter with the UFOs on 11-8-2012 and the Beings in them. They started coming back all the time after that event. They made some kind of connection to me. I have hundreds of videos of the UFOs from over the years. I'm just a normal person that something amazing happened to. You can not make up a story as crazy as what has happened to my family since 2012! This video is nothing compared to what we have seen them do. I have closeup 4K videos of them doing something amazing that the government and scientist should see. They can perform molecular manipulation on matter. The craft can change shape instantly and they can change other things also. I have videos showing them do this. I have a amazing story that needs to come out! I'm looking for scientist that are studying the UFOs that would be interested in helping me show this to the world. If you want to see the UFOs live contact me. You can set all your cameras and equipment up on my land and see the UFOs for yourself! Hundreds of the smaller UFOs like this came on 2-16-2023 and they had a giant mothership with them. That event was something special. They want to show us something! I filmed it on multiple cameras. I also want to show the government the videos we have filmed over the years and tell them the message the Beings gave me. We have keep this all secret until January of this year. Only some of the doctors treating me know about it and my lawyer. This is a long term ongoing event and I have medical records that show what happened to my body from the close encounter and I have many videos to prove all of this. Something major happened this year with the UFOs and something strange is going on now! They are NOT here to harm us. They are here to watch over us and to guide us. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! THIS IS ALL 100% REAL and these craft are 1000% not man made craft!!!

If he has lots of other videos, especially of the beings themselves, and them doing molecular manipulation... why not just post those instead?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Resets/Vapor canopy cycles

It's not about flat earth AT ALL so keep your uninformed crap to yourself please.

Also I was responding to Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy as there's a connection with UFO and ALIENS in my responses.

That you and those that reacted to your post seem unaware of that is a you problem.
Buckle up.
I flicked through and it seemed to be flat earth with a scifi b movie twist. The videos could have been more entertaining if they were not so low effort with little evidence to convince - the 3d maps which did not really match up despite his mirror / rotation. I would not have been surprised if the guy had an nft to collect to let us pass the two pillars.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Buckle up.
I flicked through and it seemed to be flat earth with a scifi b movie twist. The videos could have been more entertaining if they were not so low effort with little evidence to convince - the 3d maps which did not really match up despite his mirror / rotation. I would not have been surprised if the guy had an nft to collect to let us pass the two pillars.

Ok

midnightAI

It's not about flat earth AT ALL so keep your uninformed crap to yourself please.

Also I was responding to Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy as there's a connection with UFO and ALIENS in my responses.

That you and those that reacted to your post seem unaware of that is a you problem.
It is mostly bullshit though isn't it, ramblings of YouTubers who go against what we know as fact.

It's all well and good questioning things, having alternate theories on how some things are, but when we have scientific proof of things (such as a globe earth) then I think it's time to let those alternate theories go.

Basically, those two videos you posted above are complete nonsense.

By the way, we (the public) can go to the Antarctic, and regularly do. The treaty was signed so that Antarctica would remain a demilitarised zone, it was done at a time when nuclear weapons testing was going on so that no weapons testing would be done there and it's primary use would be for scientific research. There aren't many people living there simply due to the climate (and lack of natural resources), it's a barren, extremely cold, sheet of ice. There is no Ice wall, there are no lush green lands, it's just mainly snow and ice.

MMaRsu

cmon bro.

Raonak

Banned
The bigger earth theory is so easily debunked that flat earth is even more plausible than it lol.

Literally the position of the sun, position of the moon, positions of stars, aurora, timezones, pictures of the earth, etc.

Not that flat earth is even that plausible in the first place, considering if there is land beyond the ice wall. Then it must be covered in eternal darkness. How do trees grow without light...?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've heard the drone story as well over the years. That most of all "abductions" are actually carried out by these drones under certain compartmentalized parts of the military. Why they are doing so I've read as speculated as either keeping certain people quiet (the late 80s New York high rise abduction that was witnessed by a UN Ambassador was directed towards him); keeping the idea that all these aliens are nefarious to keep people fearful, etc. It's also the reason why a number of witnesses have often talked about blacked out vehicles like helicopters in the area after a ufo sighting.

This post is a masterpiece. Over the last 2 years the biological drone idea became more and more widespread. This is the culmination of it:

The alien religion comment gives a neat context for what is otherwise a horrific design. Check out his comments too.

Interesting story....at this point nothing will make my 🤯. until hard evidence is shown.

for some reason the religion bit makes me think everything is fake.

Erebus

Fascinating stuff, although I'm having a hard time believing that someone who knows all this info would suddenly go rogue, share it publicly and not expecting the government to go after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom