• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that his videos are be challenged more and other pilots are stepping forward to address his debunks, he's pivoted to the pilots.

How does he not understand that an event involving multiple platforms doesn't need to last the same length of time? Of course, he does. If two police cars chase another car, it can last 5 minutes for one police car and only a few seconds for the other depending on what happens. The first and second car won't have the same exact chase, imagine that.

I'm sure if 500 pilots step forward, they'll all be "confused and mistaken" unless it serves Mick somehow.

vgj2830fx6571.jpg
It's actually getting pretty fun(ny) to watch the gears in Mick's head turn.

I'm not of the mind that I know exactly what's going on, but watching him is kinda like watching a friend of yours try to deny that his gf is cheating on him when everyone knows it's true. I don't know who she's cheating with, but she's definitely cheating.

Meanwhile Mick would be one of those chaps making up weirdo justifications for his lady getting home at 3am smelling like some dudes cologne

Romulus

Is this Mick guy the best debunker out there? That's pretty sad if so.

He actually does have some good debunks, but in the more difficult cases, he seems to be all over the place. He almost lashes out any shred of information and his stance is clearly undermine in those cases. If it's easier for him to debunk, he comes off as professional, polite, and objective, but as soon as he's challenged and can't figure it out, he comes off very differently. Then suddenly everyone involved is "confused" if it doesn't serve him.

Last edited:

INC

Now that his videos are be challenged more and other pilots are stepping forward to address his debunks, he's pivoted to the pilots.

How does he not understand that an event involving multiple platforms doesn't need to last the same length of time? Of course, he does. If two police cars chase another car, it can last 5 minutes for one police car and only a few seconds for the other depending on what happens. The first and second car won't have the same exact chase, imagine that.

I'm sure if 500 pilots step forward, they'll all be "confused and mistaken" unless it serves Mick somehow.

vgj2830fx6571.jpg

So he's gone from math, and facts and data, to he said, she said........

Romulus

So he's gone from math, and facts and data, to he said, she said........

Idk. Either hes consciously doing it serve himself/fanbase or his brain doesn't work well with common sense on the most basic levels. Hes an intelligent guy but intelligence usually has some give and take.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Not sure how you guys feel about these two but a lot of people regard them highly. They both seem pretty open and maybe even excited about the idea. They talk about how it should absolutely dominate our attention but people will be too busy bickering about politics to give it the time it deserves.

QSD

Idk. Either hes consciously doing it serve himself/fanbase or his brain doesn't work well with common sense on the most basic levels. Hes an intelligent guy but intelligence usually has some give and take.
I''d say give him a rest, he's trying to do what skeptics do, and skeptics do useful work most of the time. If we are facing first contact, it doesn't hurt to be absolutely certain that we are not mistaken.

INC

I''d say give him a rest, he's trying to do what skeptics do, and skeptics do useful work most of the time. If we are facing first contact, it doesn't hurt to be absolutely certain that we are not mistaken.

If anything its given me a greater appreciation of what goes into flying a fighter jet, been interesting being walk through everything.

noonjam

Ex-government chief for UFO investigations: US considering extraterrestrial hypothesis
The former chief of the Pentagon's unidentified flying objects investigations program publicly confirmed that the U.S. government has in the past actively considered, and is presently still considering, whether the most extraordinary unidentified flying objects are not of earthly origin.

Instead, Elizondo says it is a credible line of government inquiry that these UFOs are "extraterrestrial, extradimensional," or the creation of an Earth-based intelligence entirely unknown to our human society. Elizondo says it is "nothing more than an infinitesimally small possibility" that these extraordinary UFOs are of either U.S., Chinese, or Russian origin (or Israel or Elon Musk, etc.). Sen. Martin Heinrich, a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, recently suggested a Chinese or Russian origin vector is unlikely. Others have told the Washington Examiner they share that understanding. These attitudes are based on the information thus far gathered on this most extraordinary category of UFOs, as contrasted with the latest intelligence assessments on Earth-nation and private corporation aerospace, undersea, and satellite capabilities.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member

Ex-government chief for UFO investigations: US considering extraterrestrial hypothesis

Lou Elizondo considering extraterrestrial hypothesis

see its different without the newspapers framing
Yes i know who Elizondo is...but we already know Elizondo believes and has been hawking this ....would be less narrative driven if it was other government officials and not the same TTSA people

StormCell

Lou Elizondo considering extraterrestrial hypothesis

see its different without the newspapers framing
Yes i know who Elizondo is...but we already know Elizondo believes and has been hawking this ....would be less narrative driven if it was other government officials and not the same TTSA people

To be blunt, the word hypothesis doesn't even appear in the article. It's not in any quotes. It only appears in the title.

if you're truly interested in what the article cites, here's the snippet with the goods:
Instead, Elizondo says it is a credible line of government inquiry that these UFOs are "extraterrestrial, extradimensional," or the creation of an Earth-based intelligence entirely unknown to our human society. Elizondo says it is "nothing more than an infinitesimally small possibility" that these extraordinary UFOs are of either U.S., Chinese, or Russian origin (or Israel or Elon Musk, etc.). Sen. Martin Heinrich, a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, recently suggested a Chinese or Russian origin vector is unlikely. Others have told the Washington Examiner they share that understanding. These attitudes are based on the information thus far gathered on this most extraordinary category of UFOs, as contrasted with the latest intelligence assessments on Earth-nation and private corporation aerospace, undersea, and satellite capabilities.

noonjam

Washington (CNN)Members of the House Intelligence Committee will receive a classified briefing on Wednesday morning on one of the most controversial topics circulating in Washington today: UFOs.
The briefing, which was confirmed to CNN by two sources familiar with the committee's plans, comes just weeks before the US intelligence community is scheduled to deliver an unclassified report on the matter for Congress. According to one committee source, Wednesday's briefing will be conducted by the Navy and FBI.
The fact that Congress is receiving briefings and the intelligence community is producing reports on what the Pentagon has labeled UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) is itself extraordinary. After years of Washington infighting, including bureaucratic battles within the Pentagon and pressure from certain members of Congress, the US government finally appears to be taking seriously what has for so long been considered a fringe issue.

Last edited:

noonjam

scott wolter host of america unearthed I guessed claimed a couple months ago he was contacted by the DOD to help with disclosure. 1 hour 12 min mark or so.

INC

if this tech is a foreign power, that would make them the true super power, since theyre decades if not centuries ahead of US and other countries

Would that then make US no longer a super power?

Thats a pretty major flaw in US intelligence if true, and kinda unbelievable when u think of the US defense budget

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
if this tech is a foreign power, that would make them the true super power, since theyre decades if not centuries ahead of US and other countries

Thats a pretty major flaw in US intelligence if true, and kinda unbelievable when u think of the US defense budget

We never know I guess when an autist genius is born and is given infinite R&D… I mean the US navy also has crazy out of this world patents.

But I find it highly unlikely that with all the spying going on, nothing would have leaked to the USA and would not have sparked a race to arms, super unlikely.

StormCell

Only kinda unbelievable? We've gone over this possibility a few times.

1. If the tech is a foreign power, then for how long have they had it?
2. If they've had it going as far back as 2004, then why aren't they leveraging this advantage more? They're practically keeping it a secret for almost 2 decades.
3. If they've only recently come into this technology, then that leaves open a lot of questions about UAP that would not (and could not) have been them.

Conclusion: If anyone had this technological advantage right now, it would seem more likely that they would flaunt it. If it's the Russians, they would be sweeping over countries like Ukraine. If it's the Chinese, I'm positive they would let us know to go ahead and vacate the China sea before they remove our vessels for us. If not one of those two, then who?

We live in a world today where anyone with a modern intelligence network is going to stay fairly well briefed on most of your so-called classified capabilities. I mean, look at the rate that China is stealing US tech. It is getting harder for any one country to stockpile secrets. For example, if there was a craft captured in the Rosswell incident, then the Russians are aware of it and probably know what it looks like, its dimensions, and how many bodies, if any, were inside it. That's intelligence doing its job.

Romulus

You're politely telling me what not to post, but what's you're specific guidelines? Only posts that put him in a more positive light, or not at all?

Romulus

Only kinda unbelievable? We've gone over this possibility a few times.

1. If the tech is a foreign power, then for how long have they had it?
2. If they've had it going as far back as 2004, then why aren't they leveraging this advantage more? They're practically keeping it a secret for almost 2 decades.
3. If they've only recently come into this technology, then that leaves open a lot of questions about UAP that would not (and could not) have been them.

Conclusion: If anyone had this technological advantage right now, it would seem more likely that they would flaunt it. If it's the Russians, they would be sweeping over countries like Ukraine. If it's the Chinese, I'm positive they would let us know to go ahead and vacate the China sea before they remove our vessels for us. If not one of those two, then who?

We live in a world today where anyone with a modern intelligence network is going to stay fairly well briefed on most of your so-called classified capabilities. I mean, look at the rate that China is stealing US tech. It is getting harder for any one country to stockpile secrets. For example, if there was a craft captured in the Rosswell incident, then the Russians are aware of it and probably know what it looks like, its dimensions, and how many bodies, if any, were inside it. That's intelligence doing its job.

Its interesting if you go back and listen to WW2 fighter pilots that encountered these same things and listen to their accounts. "We just thought it was some super Nazi technology."

Now its China.or Russia super technology.

StormCell

Its interesting if you go back and listen to WW2 fighter pilots that encountered these same things and listen to their accounts. "We just thought it was some super Nazi technology."

Now its China.or Russia super technology.

It just sounds incredibly stupid reading those words today. Had it been super nazi weapons, how would we have won that war? I'm sure it must have looked fantastic storming into Germany by land and air. They were entering a domain where they had no idea what to expect.

What sounds even more incredibly stupid is this notion, that the news keeps pushing, that the Pentagon and US Defense have been fighting over whether to take these sightings seriously. It's a piece of narrative that doesn't add up.

noonjam

No ones going to comment on the crazy comments of Scott Wolter?

says the DOD told him

Grays are biological drones
Aliens aren't "aliens" but other humans
pissed about how we are treating the world and each other that it's at a tipping point

says the DOD told him

pissed about how we are treating the world and each other that it's at a tipping point

That's honestly no different from what I've read into the subject over the last two years.

1) A great number of "Greys" are drones/workers, remotely controlled. These drones are also used in "MILABs (military abductions)" (yes, I know). While "a number of grey species exist" these drones "are used by a number of races".

2) "Human aliens" do "exist", but there are some that are from "Earth Breakaway civilizations".

3) A "number of species" are like this but "others" are upset we are damaging their "petri dish".

I know it's beyond weird but some of the above info when looking into it goes back a long way. I remember a friend back in high school who had been super into this and he mentioned the first one back in the late 90s before we graduated.

Last edited:

INC

says the DOD told him

If theyre pissed, I wish they'd come and fucking sort it out, because we can't, we're far to entrenched in greed and capitalism, and ourselves, to ever move past where we are currently

Dying planet, who gives a fuck, let's all comment on the Paul brothers or the the fat chick Kanye wes was married too, or love Island

These are the important things apparently

We're still stuck on childish shit like religion, my god is better than yours, its religious top trumps, this land belongs to us, because my fairytale book says so

We're retarded and will remain that way until we fuck it all up

We need our toys taken away and shown another way, because we lack the ability to do it for ourselves collectively

StormCell

says the DOD told him

Honestly, I couldn't find it. I clicked the link and went to the page but wasn't sure where I was supposed to go or if it was about some ancient civilization and technology he was claiming we found, etc.

It's certainly very odd that is what the DoD told him. It aligns with fringe stories I've been reading about for at least 20 years.

As for them being pissed about us, it could certainly explain certain radical political shifts in society, but on that note they can go be pissed. I'll be waiting for them.

Romulus

It just sounds incredibly stupid reading those words today. Had it been super nazi weapons, how would we have won that war? I'm sure it must have looked fantastic storming into Germany by land and air. They were entering a domain where they had no idea what to expect.

What sounds even more incredibly stupid is this notion, that the news keeps pushing, that the Pentagon and US Defense have been fighting over whether to take these sightings seriously. It's a piece of narrative that doesn't add up.

That was well before the mainstream idea of "aliens" at least and those pilots didn't really know what they were looking at. Germany was supposedly advanced and had lots of secrets so allied pilots just drifted to that I suppose. I listened to one Mustang pilot say later the idea of it being Nazis was ridiculous, but he just didn't really know what else it could be. Whatever it is, it'll all come out, the question is will we live to see? The super skeptics that are alive now will probably go to the grave thinking it's 1930s super drone tech and honestly there's really nothing that can be said to dispute that with concrete evidence. Sucks some people can't even entertain the possibility of something that's not human technology.

Last edited:

INC

So sorry for secureteam video

But apparently there's a satellite image of the tic tak on the same day, yes could be anything

Obviously I've not checked if these images are real or not etc etc

Romulus

I'm guessing mick will end up doing well from all this financially. All he has to do is maintain his stance no matter how overwhelming the evidence becomes. Even if he actually believes we're being visited(eventually) he can just speak to the minds of people who don't want to believe and he'll always have a fanbase. All he has to do is criticize and question everything and never allude to the possibility of visitations. He's actually in a really good position so long as he doesn't have outbursts etc.

Last edited:

StormCell

I'm guessing mick will end up doing well from all this financially. All he has to do is maintain his stance no matter how overwhelming the evidence becomes. Even if he actually believes we're being visited(eventually) he can just speak to the minds of people who don't want to believe and he'll always have a fanbase. All he has to do is criticize and question everything and never allude to the possibility of visitations. He's actually in a really good position so long as he doesn't have outbursts etc.

What if DoD contacts him to prepare him to prepare the public for disclosure?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This video of his got really interesting after the 11 minute mark.

I don't know what to make of that.

Part of my mind tells me this is pretty conclusive evidence, but the other part is screaming FAKE.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Also while I'm here......

Seems a bit of a odd doesn't that seven years ago some random person on Reddit posted that message about aliens revealing themselves in July 2021, and here we are in June with the Pentagon about to drop their report.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

For those that haven't seen it and can't be arsed to try and find it in this thread, the link is below.

Also, I'm not saying this person was telling the truth and I believe them, but it does make me think.

Not sure how you guys feel about these two but a lot of people regard them highly. They both seem pretty open and maybe even excited about the idea. They talk about how it should absolutely dominate our attention but people will be too busy bickering about politics to give it the time it deserves.

Lex is a G, love listening to his podcasts

Chiggs

Gold Member

says the DOD told him

This is all standard fare.

Chiggs

Gold Member
normal for many people who claim to have been abducted to say that yes, not so standard for someone to make the claim someone from the DOD told them that.

Then I completely missed the context. Apologies.

Yeah, that’s quite something.

Airola

normal for many people who claim to have been abducted to say that yes, not so standard for someone to make the claim someone from the DOD told them that.

I'm just listening to it and this guy says the aliens are concerned about all the racism and misogyny in this planet.

I think dude's just trying to make a social point with an interesting but made up story.

Looks like Skinwalker Ranch activity is starting up again:

I'd have to go back and find it, but I remember that the activity is supposed to come in roughly 7-10 year cycles. They started winding down in the early 2010s and stopped entirely, and now are starting to appear again. The whole Uintah basin will probably start having all the weird shit come back as well. I really wanted to make a trip out there during the last peak, but I'd just started getting into my job and couldn't afford it. It could make an interesting trip in a few years, if I don't get killed by a giant wolf that can keep up with cars or a cigarette-smoking dogman lul. Pity JC Johnson passed away - he was the only investigator who could get stories out of the Utes.

says the DOD told him

Sounds like a breakaway civilization, as always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom