• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

PSA: Communion is now streaming on Prime video:

qmaeH9y.gif

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
DeGrasse Tyson makes some good points. Where are the crystal clear photos and videos of these sightings? Especially by the military, if they saw these things for years, where is the 2 hour 4K video of following one?!

ManaByte

DeGrasse Tyson makes some good points. Where are the crystal clear photos and videos of these sightings? Especially by the military, if they saw these things for years, where is the 2 hour 4K video of following one?!

The military likely have that but it's highly classified.

Remember what Gary McKinnon claimed to have seen when he got into NASA's systems? Crystal clear photos of a cigar shaped UFO and more.

McKinnon: A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.
My dialup 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
The military likely have that but it's highly classified.

Remember what Gary McKinnon claimed to have seen when he got into NASA's systems? Crystal clear photos of a cigar shaped UFO and more.

Yeah and this dude for some reason didn't save the picture at all and got cut off at 99% of the download I'm sure. It's always like that.

Airola

Ok, first:
"I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files."

I'm like, ok that's interesting, tell me more.

Then:
"by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures"

And I'm like:
opgJMyN.gif

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
“ As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side.”

so this hacker forgot he has a print screen button and he literally describes a penis ufo.

🤨

ManaByte

“ As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side.”

so this hacker forgot he has a print screen button and he literally describes a penis ufo.

🤨

This was in 2001 and the screen sharing tech back then usually didn't allow that to work.

nush

In case anyone forgot what the net was like in the 90's on dialup or are to young.

So if you loose your connection yea your download goes bye bye unless you were using a download manager at the time, but you'd still need to reconnect to the same source to try and resume the download.

Not at 56K is wasn't. I had 28.8 at the time and it was line by line for downloading large images was no problem when I upgraded to 56k. Why I think that story is bullshit because it has the tell of multiple excuses stacked. People I know do that in real life and once you spot a stacked excuse it's a pretty good indicator of lying. It's also a key indicator of a story being an urban myth where the logical question to ask about said story has the excuse built into the story.

Tyson wants $500 cellphone videos when the military presents videos and data of the same event taken by multiple separate $50 million systems.
A grainy military video whose features can be measured and read by the people trained to do this is better than a 4K white tic-tac on blue skies background IMO. It's not as fun, but it's more useful for science and investigation.

Romulus

The military doesn't need crystal clear images. Look up ELINT. They know what the object is miles before an encounter. Their weapons don't need clear imagery either. They lock and fire. They're not take selfies with enemies.
Same reason why the best images we have from pilots are from their personal phones.

Airola

Tyson wants $500 cellphone videos when the military presents videos and data of the same event taken by multiple separate $50 million systems.
A grainy military video whose features can be measured and read by the people trained to do this is better than a 4K white tic-tac on blue skies background IMO. It's not as fun, but it's more useful for science and investigation.

The military doesn't need crystal clear images. Look up ELINT. They know what the object is miles before an encounter. Their weapons don't need clear imagery either. They lock and fire. They're not take selfies with enemies.
Same reason why the best images we have from pilots are from their personal phones.

But if they claim they don't know what they are, surely they would want to record them in every way possible and not just rely in witness testimonies and IR camera and radar data.
That's Tyson's point. If they encounter these a lot and if it has bugged them a lot that they don't know what they are, surely they would want to record these encounters on video to investigate the actual sight.

Besides, if that triangle ufo video is to be taken seriously as evidence they have, then why not have clear and focused 4K video as part of the evidence too?
It's like we are supposed to accept them telling videos like this are examples of UAP in the skies, but we aren't supposed to wonder why we haven't been shown any clearer videos of them.

INC

But if they claim they don't know what they are, surely they would want to record them in every way possible and not just rely in witness testimonies and IR camera and radar data.
That's Tyson's point. If they encounter these a lot and if it has bugged them a lot that they don't know what they are, surely they would want to record these encounters on video to investigate the actual sight.

Besides, if that triangle ufo video is to be taken seriously as evidence they have, then why not have clear and focused 4K video as part of the evidence too?
It's like we are supposed to accept them telling videos like this are examples of UAP in the skies, but we aren't supposed to wonder why we haven't been shown any clearer videos of them.

What triangle video? The green pyramids?

They probably have good quality videos. I'll worry about that after the report.

However, it's difficult to get a good video of such objects using classic optics on planes or in the middle of the ocean. There's probably nothing good before 2012 and nothing crystal clear before 2016. Furthermore, this is a request for a skillset and hardware that's the complete opposite of what pilots do. Commercial tier cameras can't be retrofitted to replace the military cameras and I doubt the military was training dudes to maneuver wing mounted cameras in case they stumble upon UFOs above the Pacific.
Event recent digital cameras that are tiny enough to be bolted on the aircraft's nose and smart enough to stabilize in flight are a bitch to control live. Imagine being the dude in the back shitting your pants that you're chasing a UFO and trying to keep up with your pilot's movement while keeping a tiny white tic-tac in focus.

Last edited:

Airola

What triangle video? The green pyramids?

Yes.
I assume the green pyramid triangle is one of the videos that Pentagon has told is "authentic", whatever that means.

So:
If one is ready to accept they have video material like this as part of their UAP programs or whatever, then there should be no reason to assume their investigations should also have clear videos of these things. I mean, what kind of an investigation is that where you are willing to hear eye witness testimonies and have unfocused videos like that as part of testimony/evidence/study material, but you wouldn't go and take good cameras to film these encounters, especially if they REALLY don't know what they are. Having radar data and IR camera footage is not an excuse for not having actual video footage especially if you are ready to accept oral testimonies and out of focus night vision footage as your studying material.

Romulus

Clearer videos aren't part of the platform as I said. There's no advantage to having a 4k camera when these jets are built to intercept enemies.
Adding to that, the problem is just throwing a really good camera a hyper-fast fighter jet probably isn't that easy. It would be decently large in terms of drag. Why? Because this camera isn't taking selfies, it would need to be good enough to take clear images in extreme motion. Unless you just go cheap and hope you find one hovering up close.
Everything else is shaped like a bullet, and that's considering every millimeter of the exterior is accounted for and engineered with drag in mind. Sure it could be done, but I'm sure not at the decision-maker level they're so much worried about trying to find rivets in super smooth objects anyway. They supposedly look very boring so there's no real point other than satisfying people who just want to see it for themselves. The decision-makers are hearing the same things, it has a boring appearance and super fucking fast. That's not helping them when they need to account for every millimeter on the exterior design. So they saw these UAP every day for years? For how long? A couple of seconds at mach speeds? So do you equip all fighters with these new cameras hoping you'll get a frame or two? Some of them? Just a ton of questions that would need to be asked.

Last edited:

INC

Yes.
I assume the green pyramid triangle is one of the videos that Pentagon has told is "authentic", whatever that means.

So:
If one is ready to accept they have video material like this as part of their UAP programs or whatever, then there should be no reason to assume their investigations should also have clear videos of these things. I mean, what kind of an investigation is that where you are willing to hear eye witness testimonies and have unfocused videos like that as part of testimony/evidence/study material, but you wouldn't go and take good cameras to film these encounters, especially if they REALLY don't know what they are. Having radar data and IR camera footage is not an excuse for not having actual video footage especially if you are ready to accept oral testimonies and out of focus night vision footage as your studying material.
Well its been hinted at heavily they do have this exact thing, but sice thats still under classified, details haven't been given yet, due to NDAs

Apparently.......

Airola

Clearer videos aren't part of the platform as I said. There's no advantage to having a 4k camera when these jets are built to intercept enemies.
Adding to that, the problem is just throwing a really good camera a hyper-fast fighter jet probably isn't that easy. It would be decently large in terms of drag. Why? Because this camera isn't taking selfies, it would need to be good enough to take clear images in extreme motion. Unless you just go cheap and hope you find one hovering up close.
Everything else is shaped like a bullet, and that's considering every millimeter of the exterior is accounted for and engineered with drag in mind. Sure it could be done, but I'm sure not at the decision-maker level they're so much worried about trying to find rivets in super smooth objects anyway. They supposedly look very boring so there's no real point other than satisfying people who just want to see it for themselves. The decision-makers are hearing the same things, it has a boring appearance and super fucking fast. That's not helping them when they need to account for every millimeter on the exterior design. So they saw these UAP every day for years? For how long? A couple of seconds at mach speeds? So do you equip all fighters with these new cameras hoping you'll get a frame or two? Some of them? Just a ton of questions that would need to be asked.

If this is a potentially national or even international threat, and if they don't know what they are, why on earth they wouldn't get every possible evidence they can of them? And why they should put the cameras in the exterior of the plane? They could install them inside. Or have cameras on the pilot's helmets. And no it wouldn't have to be some super 4k camera. Some police cam type of a thing would be enough. Just _something_ where we could actually see this thing in the sky close enough. But no, we don't have even that.

And what's that "boring" excuse? They don't want to take a video for evidence and investigation purposes because some say they look boring? That would be stupid beyond belief.

So, IR cam where we can see a black blob and some numbers? Yes please. Radar where we can see dots and numbers? Yes please. Night vision footage taken from ground far away, out of focus? Yes please. A camera inside the plane or in a helmet or wherever? Nah, not necessary, it's hard to make that happen and it would look boring anyways so there's no point, despite this is supposedly something that might be spy technology from foreign power or, even much bigger news, technology made by aliens from outer space. Abstract IR videos with complex calculations for laymen to understand anything and abstract out of focus videos are enough. And this time government must be telling the truth. They wouldn't lie now, no way.

Romulus

If this is a potentially national or even international threat, and if they don't know what they are, why on earth they wouldn't get every possible evidence they can of them? And why they should put the cameras in the exterior of the plane? They could install them inside. Or have cameras on the pilot's helmets. And no it wouldn't have to be some super 4k camera. Some police cam type of a thing would be enough. Just _something_ where we could actually see this thing in the sky close enough. But no, we don't have even that.

And what's that "boring" excuse? They don't want to take a video for evidence and investigation purposes because some say they look boring? That would be stupid beyond belief.

So, IR cam where we can see a black blob and some numbers? Yes please. Radar where we can see dots and numbers? Yes please. Night vision footage taken from ground far away, out of focus? Yes please. A camera inside the plane or in a helmet or wherever? Nah, not necessary, it's hard to make that happen and it would look boring anyways so there's no point, despite this is supposedly something that might be spy technology from foreign power or, even much bigger news, technology made by aliens from outer space. Abstract IR videos with complex calculations for laymen to understand anything and abstract out of focus videos are enough. And this time government must be telling the truth. They wouldn't lie now, no way.

I just think you're missing the point completely. The black blobs and radar dots are functional for what the platforms are designed for. You don't care because you want to see high-resolution stuff for your own needs. Those platforms were never designed with that in mind.
And high-resolution videos or pics of featureless tic tacs do what exactly? If we were in the 1920s taking hi-resolution shots of 1960s jets flying by we might have a better chance of figuring it out, but even then it's a long shot. Pictures aren't reverse engineering featureless craft or orbs of light. Would it hurt? Absolutely not, but I can just see where it's not a priority for current warfighters unless congress etc really gets behind this.
And they could have platforms for that, recon platforms for example. Fighters are to ID and destroy. Bombers are similar. You could engineer the camera for the helmet, but are cameras that capture clear frames at high speed lightweight? Obstructive? Do they interfere with other systems? How does the pilot take the picture? Is that another button somewhere? Where does that go? Is there room? I mean I just think for that sort of motion capture its more than just duck tape and an Iphone.
They might have cameras on recon platforms like the hawkeye, not sure, but for fighters, it just makes sense why they're not present.
The other thing is, maybe they already have hi-resolution shots taken from another platform. Surely the little 15 sec videos are editing and there's more of that, so why would they show us anything else that's far more compelling like what's been eluded to over and over. They have some of it classified.

Last edited:

Airola

I just think you're missing the point completely. The black blobs and radar dots are functional for what the platforms are designed for. You don't care because you want to see high-resolution stuff for your own needs. Those platforms were never designed with that in mind.
And high-resolution videos or pics of featureless tic tacs do what exactly? If we were in the 1920s taking hi-resolution shots of 1960s jets flying by we might have a better chance of figuring it out, but even then it's a long shot. Pictures aren't reverse engineering featureless craft or orbs of light. Would it hurt? Absolutely not, but I can just see where it's not a priority for current warfighters unless congress etc really gets behind this.
And they could have platforms for that, recon platforms for example. Fighters are to ID and destroy. Bombers are similar. You could engineer the camera for the helmet, but are cameras that capture clear frames at high speed lightweight? Obstructive? Do they interfere with other systems? How does the pilot take the picture? Is that another button somewhere? Where does that go? Is there room? I mean I just think for that sort of motion capture its more than just duck tape and an Iphone.
They might have cameras on recon platforms like the hawkeye, not sure, but for fighters, it just makes sense why they're not present.
The other thing is, maybe they already have hi-resolution shots taken from another platform. Surely the little 15 sec videos are editing and there's more of that, so why would they show us anything else that's far more compelling like what's been eluded to over and over. They have some of it classified.

Sure, they have not been designed to do that, but if I'm to believe that they have programs that study these things and they have seen these for decades and many many many times, even daily sometimes, and they can't figure out what they are and can't even say they aren't from outer space, then I would assume their program would invest in equipment that can record the actual sight and they would have material captured with that equipment.

When (or if) they don't know what they are, it is potentially a much bigger danger and threat than them knowing it's, say, Russian spy tech. So of course they should and would invest a lot to investigate that for national security purposes if nothing else. And again, if they are willing to have eye witness testimonies as their evidence/studying material, then they should also be even more willing to have video material, which is technically the same as eye witness material but something everyone can look at and examine countless times.

Now, I hope that in their full report they will say that, yes, they have much clearer videos and photos, and hopefully they would show at least some of those videos and photos. What we have currently got from them are things where other explanations are possible, and at least one of them, the green pyramid triangle thing, is like 99,999% surely an out of focus clip of a regular plane. And if they are making such a big mistake on that, then there's the possibility that they are making mistakes with the others too. OR, it's also a possibility that they are deliberately fooling people by showing these videos, maybe because they want people to think that if they see weird things like this it surely isn't theirs, wink wink. But sure, as I said, I hope they will make a clear statement along with evidence that they have these clearer videos and pictures.

In any case, if you believe them when they say there isn't evidence these are from outer space but they can't rule it out either, then you perhaps should also believe that Lazar and co. are lying or at least giving false information even if they themselves believe what they say. Because if there's no evidence of outer space tech, wouldn't it also mean that they aren't having some weird spacecraft (and in some stories even alien corpses or whatever) that they are studying? If they have that kind of material and then the report says they have no evidence of that, then they are lying, no?

It would be good to hear their explanation of why they would think it could be tech from outer space. If they clearly say that yeah we have some actual physical material in our possession, or even that yeah we have actual clear video footage which we can't show, then ok I'm listening, even though at this point "we can't show" is really not enough. They've already given the pyramid ufo video as an example of UAP that might or might not be from outer space (and which quite obviously isn't), so why not show clearer material too. Why not give us material that that can't be interpreted as something ordinary if they are already willing to have us assume what they have given could perhaps be from outer space? Sure, we hear all kinds of "ex this and thats" saying there surely is a lot more that we just don't know about, but that ultimately means nothing without evidence.

Even if sceptics could fall back on "this is just cgi", then give people at least that. Then sceptics should at least acknowledge that this CGI must be made by the government/military people or that some troll has been able to fool the government/military with CGI, in order for it to be CGI. Currently we don't have even that, but instead we have videos that could be normal things and radar faults or whatever. Just give us videos where we can say that ok that is surely either good CGI or an actual machine that moves in ways we can't explain, and let them say that yes this footage is ours.

Oh well, at the very least we should know a lot more by the end of this month. It's only a couple of weeks to that.

Romulus

Sure, they have not been designed to do that, but if I'm to believe that they have programs that study these things and they have seen these for decades and many many many times, even daily sometimes, and they can't figure out what they are and can't even say they aren't from outer space, then I would assume their program would invest in equipment that can record the actual sight and they would have material captured with that equipment.

When (or if) they don't know what they are, it is potentially a much bigger danger and threat than them knowing it's, say, Russian spy tech. So of course they should and would invest a lot to investigate that for national security purposes if nothing else. And again, if they are willing to have eye witness testimonies as their evidence/studying material, then they should also be even more willing to have video material, which is technically the same as eye witness material but something everyone can look at and examine countless times.

Now, I hope that in their full report they will say that, yes, they have much clearer videos and photos, and hopefully they would show at least some of those videos and photos. What we have currently got from them are things where other explanations are possible, and at least one of them, the green pyramid triangle thing, is like 99,999% surely an out of focus clip of a regular plane. And if they are making such a big mistake on that, then there's the possibility that they are making mistakes with the others too. OR, it's also a possibility that they are deliberately fooling people by showing these videos, maybe because they want people to think that if they see weird things like this it surely isn't theirs, wink wink. But sure, as I said, I hope they will make a clear statement along with evidence that they have these clearer videos and pictures.

In any case, if you believe them when they say there isn't evidence these are from outer space but they can't rule it out either, then you perhaps should also believe that Lazar and co. are lying or at least giving false information even if they themselves believe what they say. Because if there's no evidence of outer space tech, wouldn't it also mean that they aren't having some weird spacecraft (and in some stories even alien corpses or whatever) that they are studying? If they have that kind of material and then the report says they have no evidence of that, then they are lying, no?

It would be good to hear their explanation of why they would think it could be tech from outer space. If they clearly say that yeah we have some actual physical material in our possession, or even that yeah we have actual clear video footage which we can't show, then ok I'm listening, even though at this point "we can't show" is really not enough. They've already given the pyramid ufo video as an example of UAP that might or might not be from outer space (and which quite obviously isn't), so why not show clearer material too. Why not give us material that that can't be interpreted as something ordinary if they are already willing to have us assume what they have given could perhaps be from outer space? Sure, we hear all kinds of "ex this and thats" saying there surely is a lot more that we just don't know about, but that ultimately means nothing without evidence.

Even if sceptics could fall back on "this is just cgi", then give people at least that. Then sceptics should at least acknowledge that this CGI must be made by the government/military people or that some troll has been able to fool the government/military with CGI, in order for it to be CGI. Currently we don't have even that, but instead we have videos that could be normal things and radar faults or whatever. Just give us videos where we can say that ok that is surely either good CGI or an actual machine that moves in ways we can't explain, and let them say that yes this footage is ours.

Oh well, at the very least we should know a lot more by the end of this month. It's only a couple of weeks to that.

I don't talk about Lazar. He's a bonzo in my view. The hidden alien body shit just doesn't really hold water to me either. I'm just more fascinated that this could be human tech than anything now. The alien stuff is wild to imagine, but definitely less likely that we'll ever use it.

Last edited:

Romulus

The only interesting things I've ever heard Lazar say have to do with the descriptions and how similar they are to the fighter pilots.

This is more than 30 years ago and he talks about the craft rotating on their side to accelerated and the jerky movements that would kill a human. No idea if any of it's true, but it's interesting.

nush

The only interesting things I've ever heard Lazar say have to do with the descriptions and how similar they are to the fighter pilots.

This is more than 30 years ago and he talks about the craft rotating on their side to accelerated and the jerky movements that would kill a human. No idea if any of it's true, but it's interesting.

Aliens worked out how to make a Heisenberg compensatior.

does anyone know there the origins of the grey alien image came from?

I heard Bob got arrested for tricking on prostitutes

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

The guy is and always was a fraud lying and making shit up.
This is pretty cool analysis

INC

The guy is and always was a fraud lying and making shit up.
This is pretty cool analysis

no doubt, but it is odd that what he described is basically the gimbal video

i mean could a coincident, and an educated guess as to how they could possibly fly

that is if you think the gimbal video, is a ufo and not a lens flare, which for now im say it is a ufo (that may change, but currently after watching all the de.de.de.debunk videos, ill go with the expert and former pilot on this one......for now)

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
no doubt, but it is odd that what he described is basically the gimbal video

i mean could a coincident, and an educated guess as to how they could possibly fly

that is if you think the gimbal video, is a ufo and not a lens flare, which for now im say it is a ufo (that may change, but currently after watching all the de.de.de.debunk videos, ill go with the expert and former pilot on this one......for now)
I don't see similarity. Since the beginning of people making up ufo's, these were fast flying, direction changing objects.
Every description before was like the gimbal video

INC

I don't keep links but it didn't hit me as anything out of ordinary reports.

Not calling u out or anything, but a rotating object is a rare thing from my PoV, not really a common thing in sightings, from my limited knowledge over the years.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Not calling u out or anything, but a rotating object is a rare thing from my PoV, not really a common thing in sightings, from my limited knowledge over the years.
I don't know what is so special about rotating ufo ?
Do you expect it to not rotate? How could we say if it rotated or not before from 144p videos of lashing lights... It's also a blip on most radar videos.
That is nothing to focus on. And lazar spews crap so much that he has to get something right...

INC

I don't know what is so special about rotating ufo ?
Do you expect it to not rotate? How could we say if it rotated or not before from 144p videos of lashing lights... It's also a blip on most radar videos.
That is nothing to focus on. And lazar spews crap so much that he has to get something right...
Well the gimbal video its flying horizontally then appears to rotate 90° to the vertical position, whilst keeping the same heading

Never seen that before personally

looks like camera tricks and shit tied to a fishing line.

INC

Bro, print screen has existed since forever.

If he saw what he says he saw, why didn’t he use print screen?

Because it didn't happen maybe......

The whole nasa situation with this, is very odd, I mean they regularly cut their live feed when objects are in view in space, not saying theyre UFOs, but they're pretty consistent with cutting the feed, whe something is in view

Last edited:

INC

So remember that Chinese airport ufo that was somewhat famous, I dont remember ever seeing footage of it, only photos

Yet heres a 'apparent' original footage (either watch the whole thing, or skip to 2:58mins) of it..........looks.....budget?....

Anyone on the forum try that C5 summon Alien thing for shit and giggles?

Be kinda funny if we can get the entire forum to do it at a certain time, as we are all around the world. Would that summon an alien invasion.

Someone should stream it on twitch or something lol. If this works, I’m kinda surprised people who C5 don’t live stream.

Anyone here even know what to do?

INC

Anyone on the forum try that C5 summon Alien thing for shit and giggles?

Be kinda funny if we can get the entire forum to do it at a certain time, as we are all around the world. Would that summon an alien invasion.

Someone should stream it on twitch or something lol. If this works, I’m kinda surprised people who C5 don’t live stream.

Anyone here even know what to do?

Yes I know what you're on about

But I'm not paying Steven greer money for the app

I'd be willing to try on my own, because I dont believe in it at all, but open minded enough to give it a legit try and take serious, or testing purposes

noonjam

Who Called Sam Harris about UFOs?

In recent weeks, the author and podcaster Sam Harris, in no fewer than three separate podcasts, has stated repeatedly and unambiguously that someone fairly well-placed in U.S. government circles has personally reached out to him so that he can begin to wrap his brain around the fact that UFOs represent a non-human intelligence and think about how he might help prepare the public for that disclosure.

In more than thirty years as a working journalist, that’s not a sentence that I ever expected to write or even thought was within the realm of possibility, but here we are.

The clock is ticking down to June 25, when the Pentagon’s report to Congress on the UAP phenomenon is due. Ufologists and others who know that there’s a “there” there are downplaying expectations, speculating that the report will either be delayed, or — at best — we’ll get a mealy-mouthed, ambiguous small “d” Disclosure that will give rationalists comfortable room to maneuver while steering the general public back to napping in the epistemological cul-de-sac we’ve been stuck in for 70 years.

I’d be inclined to agree with the latter scenario were it not for the extraordinary statements Harris has made in the last few weeks.

Whatever information was passed along to him, Harris’s interpretation of it is clear: It will not leave scientists and skeptics in a “comfortable position.” As a scientist, he is “faced with the prospect of having to apologize to the people we’ve been laughing at for the last fifty years.” When this “shoe drops,” he and others in his professional orbit will be needed to help the government with “messaging,” and dampen down “panic.”

Let’s be clear: If you’re in the U.S. Government and you think there’s any chance that the UAP phenomena you’re dealing with might be Chinese or Russian, there is no reason for you to call scientists who enjoy a broad public audiences and ask for help with “messaging.”

Last edited:

Romulus

Now that his videos are be challenged more and other pilots are stepping forward to address his debunks, he's pivoted to the pilots.

How does he not understand that an event involving multiple platforms doesn't need to last the same length of time? Of course, he does. If two police cars chase another car, it can last 5 minutes for one police car and only a few seconds for the other depending on what happens. The first and second car won't have the same exact chase, imagine that.

I'm sure if 500 pilots step forward, they'll all be "confused and mistaken" unless it serves Mick somehow.

vgj2830fx6571.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom