• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

INC

I know this UFO video had already being posted here (last february os so) but I'd like to post it again because it is for me the best video of UFO available online. It's even better than all those Pentagon videos and images (some of those images being clearly not UFOs IMO even if they were shot by Navy personal.)

It's maybe a fake (it's probably a fake), but that would then be the best fake ever. This one is the only one that actually shows what many described with their UFOs, particularly about how they move.

Always liked this one

Always liked this one

looks like the plane is passing by a weather balloon. The object is stuck in place and the plane has to keep moving.

I know this UFO video had already being posted here (last february os so) but I'd like to post it again because it is for me the best video of UFO available online. It's even better than all those Pentagon videos and images (some of those images being clearly not UFOs IMO even if they were shot by Navy personal.)

It's maybe a fake (it's probably a fake), but that would then be the best fake ever. This one is the only one that actually shows what many described with their UFOs, particularly about how they move.

The UFO comes in with more FPS than the video. Again, the plane is traveling at a fairly fast speed, so for the UFO to come into view, stop, then fly away means it matched the speed of the plane for whatever reason and stays rather consistent, all within a snap. It's all too convenient.

Interesting if this is not fake. Hard to tell since this person obviously knows cameras and could have edited it in. Don’t know the channel content but it doesn’t appear they post stuff like this.

This is fishy considering that they don't let you watch the raw footage, let alone, they're youtubers trying to make a buck on ad money.

Last edited:
This is fishy considering that they don't let you watch the raw footage, let alone, they're youtubers trying to make a buck on ad money.
Yea I was thinking same thing but if real that’s a good shot! That’s the prob with YouTube now, they want to do what’s now and now is UFOs. More views staying on what’s current.

Then again in the comments he talks about trying to get this looked into by professionals to see if a UFO. Being that this dude is a photographer, he knows how to edit photos so it’s like trying to believe the wolf being granny.

Last edited:

I just...I can't. I can't with these videos and these goofy alien people. Protip, this whole genre of unexplained instances will be firmly stuck in lunatic territory when you've got people like the guy in that video presenting it.

Why do they always start the videos off with an ominous BWWWOOOOAAANNNGGGGGGGG sound effect. Usually accompanied by a shitty 90s tier copy paste job of an alien head or a flying saucer.

Then you've got the sensationalist way of presenting the video with a spastic way of talking while making ludicrous claims "I believe it's a plasma based lifeform!!".

Are there any youtube channels or websites out there that don't come across as "I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens" meme guy? Would be nice to have a logical look at these things without resorting to Weekly World News levels of ridiculousness.

Edit: or I guess there's the chance these sightings are all bullshit and the only logical discussion to be had would be the dissection of the deception I dunno

Last edited:

INC

I just...I can't. I can't with these videos and these goofy alien people. Protip, this whole genre of unexplained instances will be firmly stuck in lunatic territory when you've got people like the guy in that video presenting it.

Why do they always start the videos off with an ominous BWWWOOOOAAANNNGGGGGGGG sound effect. Usually accompanied by a shitty 90s tier copy paste job of an alien head or a flying saucer.

Then you've got the sensationalist way of presenting the video with a spastic way of talking while making ludicrous claims "I believe it's a plasma based lifeform!!".

Are there any youtube channels or websites out there that don't come across as "I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens" meme guy? Would be nice to have a logical look at these things without resorting to Weekly World News levels of ridiculousness.

Edit: or I guess there's the chance these sightings are all bullshit and the only logical discussion to be had would be the dissection of the deception I dunno

So what is it? I see alot txt, but no explanation other that lol intro music......and its all BS

Case closed again

MilkyJoe

And you are an expert? You think we have discovered everything about physics? You know that people have being thinking that since they first started writing down stuff? That almost everything was discovered about nature and physics?

Of course I'm not an expert, but I know that nothing with mass can travel at light speed through a vacuum, and in order to get somewhere in a decent amount of time you would have to be able to travel at least light speed and even then you can only ever get about 18 billion light years before the expansion of the universe would make a further destination impossible to reach and likewise impossible for you to get home. So that said a more exotic form of space travel, will be the only way 👍🏼

Romulus

Maybe I can find a super skeptic video recorder guy and you can give an analysis. I just put most of them on mute anyway, its not like the "ufo" will be making a sound at that distance anyway.

StormCell

Of course I'm not an expert, but I know that nothing with mass can travel at light speed through a vacuum, and in order to get somewhere in a decent amount of time you would have to be able to travel at least light speed and even then you can only ever get about 18 billion light years before the expansion of the universe would make a further destination impossible to reach and likewise impossible for you to get home. So that said a more exotic form of space travel, will be the only way 👍🏼

I'm glad you stepped up to respond while I was away over the weekend. I had started a response and didn't get to finish it. But yours did nicely. What happens when the physical laws prevent you from going any faster? The only alternative is to utilize some other physical law that enables it. Therefore, it is no longer the simplest approach.

So what is it? I see alot txt, but no explanation other that lol intro music......and its all BS

Case closed again

I think I may be misunderstanding what you're saying here. Are you saying I need to try and explain what was in the videos myself? Why? I never claimed anything, why is it up to me to come up with an explanation to suit your biases? Or are you suggesting that I think what was in the videos is fake? If that is what you're trying to say here, not sure where you'd get all that. I never really discussed the actual ufo's in the video and whether or not it's real? Not sure why you're so defensive of the video.

Read my message again, I'm saying it's hard to take these corny alien people seriously, for the reasons I explained above. It does a disservice to the videos that come out when they are bumrushed by these types of people instead of being looked at with an analytical, logical process as opposed to "geehyuck, it's a high altitude plasma based lifeform!" BWWWAAAOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *90s clip art alien head flashes on the screen*

Last edited:

INC

I think I may be misunderstanding what you're saying here. Are you saying I need to try and explain what was in the videos myself? Why? I never claimed anything, why is it up to me to come up with an explanation to suit your biases? Or are you suggesting that I think what was in the videos is fake? If that is what you're trying to say here, not sure where you'd get all that. I never really discussed the actual ufo's in the video and whether or not it's real? Not sure why you're so defensive of the video.

Read my message again, I'm saying it's hard to take these corny alien people seriously, for the reasons I explained above. It does a disservice to the videos that come out when they are bumrushed by these types of people instead of being looked at with an analytical, logical process as opposed to "geehyuck, it's a high altitude plasma based lifeform!" BWWWAAAOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *90s clip art alien head flashes on the screen*

So basically you just wanna shit on the content because of the inteos, but not actually have opinion on the subject

I see, well thanks for adding to discussion, if we need some intro music shat on, we know who to hit you up.

Last edited:
How do you know? Since the greeks our Universe physics and models have always evolved. People were 100% sure of their statements too until they found a better system that fitted better with what they saw. We always found a new perspective when our tools to see the Universe got better.

Einstein rules work great with what we understand (and see) now of the Universe. But Einstein relativity is just another improved model of our Universe. It works OK now (because they are exceptions because reasons when it doesn't work) but it will get updated, modified and improved. It's inevitable because historically since the presocratics our models always changed.

Yea I was thinking same thing but if real that’s a good shot! That’s the prob with YouTube now, they want to do what’s now and now is UFOs. More views staying on what’s current.

Then again in the comments he talks about trying to get this looked into by professionals to see if a UFO. Being that this dude is a photographer, he knows how to edit photos so it’s like trying to believe the wolf being granny.
Let’s also consider that it’s a long exposure. So it could be a slow moving helicopter. The dots on top could represent blinking lights. If it was fast then it would have streaked more.

Last edited:

StormCell

How do you know? Since the greeks our Universe physics and models have always evolved. People were 100% sure of their statements too until they found a better system that fitted better with what they saw. We always found a new perspective when our tools to see the Universe got better.

Einstein rules work great with what we understand (and see) now of the Universe. But Einstein relativity is just another improved model of our Universe. It works OK now (because they are exceptions because reasons when it doesn't work) but it will get updated, modified and improved. It's inevitable because historically since the presocratics our models always changed.

You fail to see (or acknowledge, your choice) that what you propose is no longer the simplest explanation. It is, itself, a more exotic form.

You're welcome to try to speed an object up to the speed of light. Go for it, please. Unless you think the folks at NASA are dunderheads because they're busy trying to shrink a modern satellite to the size of a desktop CPU so that they can propel it at a greater fraction of the speed of light. That on its own should demonstrate to you that in order go faster requires greater and greater amounts of energy to get there.

So basically you just wanna shit on the content because of the inteos, but not actually have opinion on the subject

I see, well thanks for adding to discussion, if we need some intro music shat on, we know who to hit you up.

Again...let's try this again...I didn't even shit on the content, at what point did I say anything about the content? Where did I *gasp* say that it was phony or easily faked or whatever seems to be getting your panties in a bunch. Why are you so defensive? Is that your video or something? If it is I meant no disrespect, I was merely pointing out that these goofball talking heads that run the vast majority of these videos and websites do a disservice to the content. I'm pretty sure I actually said that in another comment. Imagine being the person who witnessed and recorded events like these and it gets presented by a jabroni like the guy in the video.

So you're taking umbrage with me asking if there is any place to find an intelligent and analytical look at these occurances using logic rather than sensationalism. Are you the police officer of this particular thread? Are there rules and regulations somewhere that I missed concerning the content of this thread?

"You must ONLY reply directly about the footage in the videos, preferably to agree with everything you see. And if you don't believe what you see you better find a way to prove without a doubt that it's fake! Do not deviate whatsoever, stick to those two talking points".

So again, I am sorry that I'm shitting on the presentation of your precious ufo video, but me being a member of society that isn't balls deep in this fringe area I'm just pointing out that it would be nice to read or view anything on this subject that doesn't sound like it was typed up by a lunatic.

INC

Again...let's try this again...I didn't even shit on the content, at what point did I say anything about the content? Where did I *gasp* say that it was phony or easily faked or whatever seems to be getting your panties in a bunch. Why are you so defensive? Is that your video or something? If it is I meant no disrespect, I was merely pointing out that these goofball talking heads that run the vast majority of these videos and websites do a disservice to the content. I'm pretty sure I actually said that in another comment. Imagine being the person who witnessed and recorded events like these and it gets presented by a jabroni like the guy in the video.

So you're taking umbrage with me asking if there is any place to find an intelligent and analytical look at these occurances using logic rather than sensationalism. Are you the police officer of this particular thread? Are there rules and regulations somewhere that I missed concerning the content of this thread?

"You must ONLY reply directly about the footage in the videos, preferably to agree with everything you see. And if you don't believe what you see you better find a way to prove without a doubt that it's fake! Do not deviate whatsoever, stick to those two talking points".

So again, I am sorry that I'm shitting on the presentation of your precious ufo video, but me being a member of society that isn't balls deep in this fringe area I'm just pointing out that it would be nice to read or view anything on this subject that doesn't sound like it was typed up by a lunatic.

I'm just fucking with ya dude, I was bored, u were there......

Videos shit anyway

Romulus

I saw this video full speed about 4 days ago and couldn't really see much because its too fast, but slowing it down is pretty interesting. Another one of those cigar-shaped transparent looking objects.

Everyone was saying it was a bug and I agreed, but now I don't know what to think.

Last edited:

INC

Big shadow for a bug, it looks larger than the boats below it, (if theyre boats), so maybe 30-40 feet across? So from that sounds and looks like a tic tak

But its probably fake, wouldn't say a bug, purely otherthan the fact there's a shadow following it

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
I saw this video full speed about 4 days ago and couldn't really see much because its too fast, but slowing it down is pretty interesting. Another one of those cigar-shaped transparent looking objects.

Everyone was saying it was a bug and I agreed, but now I don't know what to think.

UFO conveniently flies along path camera is turning or was it a still camera? shadow looks easily faked

Last edited:

Razvedka

Banned

That wasn't a bug. Shadow it cast was pretty sizeable.

Edit: unfortunately..

Last edited:
You fail to see (or acknowledge, your choice) that what you propose is no longer the simplest explanation. It is, itself, a more exotic form.

You're welcome to try to speed an object up to the speed of light. Go for it, please. Unless you think the folks at NASA are dunderheads because they're busy trying to shrink a modern satellite to the size of a desktop CPU so that they can propel it at a greater fraction of the speed of light. That on its own should demonstrate to you that in order go faster requires greater and greater amounts of energy to get there.
You completely missed the point I was making. This light speed "limit" works with what we can apprehend now, like the Earth at the center was working with what the basic sky observations done by the first astronomers.

The way you are believing this stuff is not far from an ideology stance, the same way many have done since the first physicians. I personaly believe, about the maximum speed, that the sky is the limit. The only limit will be how many millions / billions of years our science can progress : if we can survive all those years then we'll constantly break the maximum speed (2 times c, 50 times c, 1000 times c, etc.). That's of course ignoring the UFO phenomenom which is another problem, they may be aliens or not, but time (maybe one million years) will inevitably tell.

UFO conveniently flies along path camera is turning or was it a still camera? shadow looks easily faked

The shadow doesn't even look like it's in the right spot.

Screenshot-20210721-150651-Chrome.jpg

The sun is to the left of the camera.

Screenshot-20210721-150608-Chrome.jpg

Now to be fair it may be hard to pinpoint the perspective of the object and shadow here given the distance between the water and object, but it certainly looks as if the shadow is actually towards the camera when it should be on the opposite side.

Even worse, look at how far the shadow is cast on that overpass, considering the height of the object over the water the shadow would be set quite a bit further back than it's showing. As it is in the video it looks to be either directly below or closer to the camera.

Last edited:

Romulus

I feel like the sun would need to be right over the object for that shadow to make sense but idk

Last edited:

StormCell

You completely missed the point I was making. This light speed "limit" works with what we can apprehend now, like the Earth at the center was working with what the basic sky observations done by the first astronomers.

The way you are believing this stuff is not far from an ideology stance, the same way many have done since the first physicians. I personaly believe, about the maximum speed, that the sky is the limit. The only limit will be how many millions / billions of years our science can progress : if we can survive all those years then we'll constantly break the maximum speed (2 times c, 50 times c, 1000 times c, etc.). That's of course ignoring the UFO phenomenom which is another problem, they may be aliens or not, but time (maybe one million years) will inevitably tell.

I'm not the one proposing any such speed limit. I already believe it's possible to circumvent such a speed limit. You called it too complex and exotic. I thought it was novel and involved doing just as you said (point A to point B). You must have thought it was proposing some sort of folding of space time like a tesseract when in fact it doesn't.

ultrazilla

That's Project Blue Beam, the holographic tech nasa and the u.s. military have.

MilkyJoe

Because they've done experiments splitting light and using a series of mirrors or prisms, one side taking a longer distance to reach the end point than the other, they both arrive at the same time, ergo from any angle or perspective light is constant. I don't understand just because I don't know why you think a theory that has been set in stone and unable to be broken, in decades, is somehow untrue.

StormCell

Not unreasonable, and let's be frank that even the idea that all these are hoaxes with some of them being coordinated efforts by the government to deceive is, itself, a sort of conspiracy theory. It's out there out on a limb, too.

That's Project Blue Beam, the holographic tech nasa and the u.s. military have.

We're at that point, technologically, where you almost can't even believe what you see or what you think you are seeing. We're crossing a threshold where what you see and hear, especially in a video format, very well may be fake.

We're in an age where anyone can be made to say anything even on live TV if that's what the powers want. Now they're probably just working on making their holograms look more realistic so that they can literally replace Joe Biden in live interviews and just have someone else do the speaking.

That's not very far-fetched. :LOL:

Not unreasonable, and let's be frank that even the idea that all these are hoaxes with some of them being coordinated efforts by the government to deceive is, itself, a sort of conspiracy theory. It's out there out on a limb, too.

We're at that point, technologically, where you almost can't even believe what you see or what you think you are seeing. We're crossing a threshold where what you see and hear, especially in a video format, very well may be fake.

We're in an age where anyone can be made to say anything even on live TV if that's what the powers want. Now they're probably just working on making their holograms look more realistic so that they can literally replace Joe Biden in live interviews and just have someone else do the speaking.

There is a conspiracy that 9/11 was holograms that the government did it themselves to have more controllable powers against civilians.

It’s hard to believe anything these days. Look at the Tupac concert they did with a hologram, now imagine what kind of secret level tech the government has beyond that.

I think no matter what the issues, we are being lied to for what agenda? Next 10 years I think we may see it come to fruition, I don’t think we are prepared on our level. Just expect the unexpected to somewhat be prepared mentally.

Last edited:

Yes, if ever there were a time to be a hardened skeptic...(of all things unless experienced directly, and even then?)

Razvedka

Banned
There is a conspiracy that 9/11 was holograms that the government did it themselves to have more controllable powers against civilians.

It’s hard to believe anything these days. Look at the Tupac concert they did with a hologram, now imagine what kind of secret level tech the government has beyond that.

I think no matter what the issues, we are being lied to for what agenda? Next 10 years I think we may see it come to fruition, I don’t think we are prepared on our level. Just expect the unexpected to somewhat be prepared mentally.

Keihart

Holograms? that's some fucking deep end flat earth shit.

Self inflicted attack? yeah, maybe, that's really not that out there considering history and shit.

Holograms? What? For fuck sake.

StormCell

Yes, if ever there were a time to be a hardened skeptic...(of all things unless experienced directly, and even then?)

There is healthy skepticism and then there's plain ignorance. It's a balancing act. I read about incidences such as the Nimitz, and I see how they align with whatever else I've read over the years. There are ways to bargain your way to a probable truth. Call it a captain Kirk educated guess way of being mostly sort-of sure about a thing but never totally convinced.

In a way, it's a shame that it's come to this, but I feel like anyone who ever lived in Russia for a time knows that this is the way to handling information of all kinds. Never be too sure about anything unless you've tested it enough for yourself.

There is healthy skepticism and then there's plain ignorance. It's a balancing act. I read about incidences such as the Nimitz, and I see how they align with whatever else I've read over the years. There are ways to bargain your way to a probable truth. Call it a captain Kirk educated guess way of being mostly sort-of sure about a thing but never totally convinced.

In a way, it's a shame that it's come to this, but I feel like anyone who ever lived in Russia for a time knows that this is the way to handling information of all kinds. Never be too sure about anything unless you've tested it enough for yourself.
Yeah, I get you.

All depends on how deep down the rabbit hole of epistemology you want to go. What can really be "known" in the first place? But that's delving into deep philosophical waters that don't really relate to what most would call everyday, "real-world' experience of existence.

Social media is a real big problem; it allows certain groups to control the narrative on what’s real and what’s fake.

Be careful on what you believe these days. Just be right with yourself and believe what your gut tells you, it’s usually correct, at least that’s what they say.

Keihart

We can really solve a lot of the problem with how misinformation spreads in social networks with some tools.
This is a really good example of how it could work.

Guessing Corbell gave up? I’m still seeing stuff on ufos in the media but he hasn’t “leaked” anything out in a while right? He’s been silent?

Ya this really does seem like a coordinated PR rollout for all this UFO stuff. I bet Space Force will get a huge push soon
What would the world be like if everyone started ignoring all media in all its forms? Turn off the tv, get a flip phone - if that, log off the computer. It's messaging - messaging everywhere, and the general populace is far to easy to manipulate. Whatever the topic/circumstance, you can rest assured that the powers that be will spin it to their advantage - one way or another. People think they own their own minds, their own thoughts, but are oblivious to the programming being streamed into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom