• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

pooptest

About 40~ minutes until a potential TV deal pops. Well, at least it popped around that time yesterday. So, just in case, keep that F5 key handy!

Derpyduck

Banned
3v57mZe.png

Doesn't bode well for my theory that it will include a year of XBL.

Seems like a lot of the best TV deals (on Amazon and BB) are models with only 2 HDMI ports. Does anyone of a reliable HDMI switch that's doesn't cost a ton? (like under $30-$40)

pooptest

that would make it about 6pm pacific time, so that makes sense. still i get the feeling that they're gonna hold the $199 toshiba 50" until thanksgiving proper or black friday itself. i hope not, but that's my feeling.

I hope not, too, because it's either this or the 65" Vizio at Walmart. And I'd prefer to pay $199 than $648.

-Horizon-

that would make it about 6pm pacific time, so that makes sense. still i get the feeling that they're gonna hold the $199 toshiba 50" until thanksgiving proper or black friday itself. i hope not, but that's my feeling.

That sounds more likely yeah but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are the "Featured Deals" such as Borderlands Pre-Sequel and Mario Kart turning on at 12 AM? Or at random times? Everything else has a time now, but for tomorrow nothing starts until 8:10 AM EST according to what I see.

I price matched the shadow of mordor ps2 with the kmart thing.

Best buy manager tried to give me shit cause Kmart for whatever reason is not in their system, like they actually tried to purchase it on my phone and then saw that it was purchasable at that price, then was like "we don't do kmart but this one time we will do it so they still did it.

pooptest

I price matched the shadow of mordor ps2 with the kmart thing.

Best buy manager tried to give me shit cause Kmart for whatever reason is not in their system, like they actually tried to purchase it on my phone and then saw that it was purchasable at that price, then was like "we don't do kmart but this one time we will do it so they still did it.

Aren't Best Buy's sales going to be online tomorrow anyways? They're gonna have Mordor for $25 too.

NIGHT-

I'm positively sure, just based on seeing that ”$70” off being touted in several sales ads for the $329 system..... And amazon hasn't had a holiday sale on the system yet, it will be $329....

Was hoping for $299. I don't really need an X1 but it's getting tempting

MaulerX

That's going to be the $50 off that Microsoft knocked off for November and December, plus the $20 off every retailer is offering for this bundle on Black Friday, for a total of $329..

Exactly. Retailers need to stop pretending that the $50 price drop is coming from them.

rjinaz

That's not a bad deal at all. I'm sure it'll go up same day as Toshiba, unfortunately. Amazon teasing with the "okay" deals first then the really good stuff comes tomorrow, or Friday, I'm assuming.

So there are only two tv deals that were listed, remaining. Of course they could do deals they didn't list I suppose.

Baptizer

Neo Member
so question: we don't know when Alien Isolation will go on sale, correct? We just know it is sometime tomorrow or Friday...?

Bloodember

Grabbed the $79 tv for my little brother for Christmas, he just needs it for his 360, he just has a 24" crt right now. Big uograde for him he'll be happy, he's 10 btw.

rjinaz

Based on past TV deals, when do we think these might go on sale?

No idea man, obviously tomorrow or Friday for sure. Now if I had to guess, which means nothing other than a guess, I'd guess tomorrow at about this time, one of the two will hit. Seems like Amazon has a pattern so far as that's two days in a row at this time with tv deals.

Top Bottom