• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

RBH

All times listed are local times, according to your time zone

dDmrsbW.png

vnkmSHa.png

hp303Gv.png

1JXl1ia.png

HnNjfOk.png

Wt7mL3M.png

2EUn9kv.png

AgnIc4S.png

CtfJgwB.png

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011&tag=viglink20241-20

Nice, finally some actual reveal of deals.

Some decent lightning deals coming up I suppose.
Depending on the price, I may bite on Watchdogs, Sonic Boom (I gotta see how bad this game is) and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Shauni

Very curious to me that Unity isn't on the list. I don't have any interest in it personally, but I thought it was kind of a tradition at this point for the newest AssCreed to go on a lightning deal for $35 on Amazon. Well, there's Rogue, though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Are those Amazon deals times listed for EST?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Very curious to me that Unity isn't on the list. I don't have any interest in it personally, but I thought it was kind of a tradition at this point for the newest AssCreed to go on a lightning deal for $35 on Amazon. Well, there's Rogue, though.

I think it is part of the X1 deal so they may not be doing that this year.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, Xillia 2 is on sale? Though considering GameStop has it on sale, I'm willing to bet it's $20. Would be nice to know if it'll have the day 1 stuff, since I got lucky last year at GS with Xillia & getting the CD, artbook, and DLC.

Otherwise, meeeeehhhhhhh. I already have/had the games I had interest in (Sly Cooper, MK8, & PS All-Stars) & don't care for the rest.

Shauni

We really do need some clarification about the time. There's a few deals for like 2 am that I would like to get on, and I want to know if I'm really going to have to stay up that late or set an alarm that early to make sure I get them.

rjinaz

It looks like they are displayed at your local time.

Those pictures above have South Park at 1210, but for me when I visit the page it tells me 1010.

Shauni

It looks like they are displayed at your local time.

Those pictures above have South Park at 1210, but for me when I visit the page it tells me 1010.

Good to know. But shit, I hate that they start deals so early then. The set up for this Black Friday seems so odd to me, too.

So no TLOU deals other than the pack-in with PS4? I'm probably going to get the eBay deal tonight but it's stand-alone apparently.

Boogiepop

I forget from doing this in the past, but are you able to leave these in your cart and not have to check out immediately? I've mainly got my eye on the Vita card and Xillia 2, but those won't make free shipping on their own and I don't have prime...

Apath

If NBA2K15 is $30 or less and Evil Within is $25 or less, I'll grab myself both. Hopefully save myself a trip to Best Buy.

frogger

So the X1 deal is just $329.99? I thought it would be better since there are much better deals. Guess I'll have to deal with the crowds at Target.

Didnt amazon claim there will be more than $150 worth of digital content for xb1. Both AC games dont add up to $150. So something else must be included.

Top Bottom