• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Koppai

Guess I might be in for The Evil Within and Tales of Xillia 2. Although if I go to Best Buy tomorrow I might be able to get them cheaper on the Best Buy gamers club.

pooptest

Didnt amazon claim there will be more than $150 worth of digital content for xb1. Both AC games dont add up to $150. So something else must be included.

- $60 for Black Flag (original MSRP)
- $60 for Unity (original MSRP)
- $25 3-month Xbox Live (MSRP)
- $5 Xbox credit

Callin' it...

Are the PS4 bundles for Black Friday going to appear as lightning deals? I don't want to miss them.

I didn't get an email notification, but I was checking the TLOU bundle and it showed up as available. Stupid me waited to get home before ordering, and it's gone. Did anyone else see this about an hour ago? Was it a mistake or did I miss it?

I didn't get an email notification, but I was checking the TLOU bundle and it showed up as available. Stupid me waited to get home before ordering, and it's gone. Did anyone else see this about an hour ago? Was it a mistake or did I miss it?

I checked the page a couple of times in the afternoon and never saw it listed as available, though I could have just been really unlucky.

RBH

Didnt amazon claim there will be more than $150 worth of digital content for xb1. Both AC games dont add up to $150. So something else must be included.

This just might be their "pre-Black Friday deal" for the Xbox One by price-matching Best Buy's price for the XB1. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon offered their advertised Xbox One deal (with the $150 in content) on Black Friday itself.

In other words, these calendars are still subject to change, and some deals are going to pop up randomly with no prior notice, unfortunately (as we've seen over the past few days).

I checked the page a couple of times in the afternoon and never saw it listed as available, though I could have just been really unlucky.

It was literally for five minutes. Might have been an error/glitch, but I definitely saw it. It was the official listing, not a secondary seller.

Oh, Xillia 2 is on sale? Though considering GameStop has it on sale, I'm willing to bet it's $20. Would be nice to know if it'll have the day 1 stuff, since I got lucky last year at GS with Xillia & getting the CD, artbook, and DLC.

Otherwise, meeeeehhhhhhh. I already have/had the games I had interest in (Sly Cooper, MK8, & PS All-Stars) & don't care for the rest.

Last I checked BB already matched the GS price. They did run out through, but I just matched it at Wal-Mart.

rainy_day

If any of my items in my wishlist have lightning deals, will the price change in the actual wish list while the lightning deal is active?

I have 3 possible Toshiba TVs in there and wanted to refresh it periodically to see if the $199 price starts.

Looks like Pacific. I'm eastern and it's telling me that the current 349 dollar deal ends at 3:00am. And I think the 329 deal will also include a year of Live.
If the deal is a unity bundle with a year of Live, I might do this and just try and sell AC games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Last I checked BB already matched the GS price. They did run out through, but I just matched it at Wal-Mart.
Yeah, seems like that'll be the price everywhere. I'm sure my GS will have it, since I doubt many people in my town are gonna be rushing there to get it in the morning.

Also damn, no PS+ deals? Only place I've seen selling them on sale is eBay for $40.

Derpyduck

Banned
If the deal is a unity bundle with a year of Live, I might do this and just try and sell AC games.

Amazon is claiming that it's 150 dollars in digital content, so it's more than just the two AC games. They also have a SKU now for the AC bundle + a year of live. So I'm just assuming they're going to lower that SKU to 329.99 at 3:00am Eastern tomorrow.

Amazon is claiming that it's 150 dollars in digital content, so it's more than just the two AC games. They also have a SKU now for the AC bundle + a year of live. So I'm just assuming they're going to lower that SKU to 329.99 at 3:00am Eastern tomorrow.

I hope you're right, man. Trying to get the best deal, but not going to Target or Walmart with the crowds is worth a slightly lesser deal.

I hope you're right, man. Trying to get the best deal, but not going to Target or Walmart with the crowds is worth a slightly lesser deal.
Don't forget the sales at microsoftstore.com. $329 for an Xbox One bundle with two Assassin's Creed games and one other game of your choice (Forza 5, Plants vs. Zombies, or Titanfall) is a pretty terrific deal, and there's no waiting in line there either. Of course, a year of Live does make the Amazon package a sweeter deal.

So is Shadow of Mordor really going on sale tonight at 3am for $25? I looked in the lightning deals and I didn't see it listed anywhere on the upcoming deals part of the site.

Don't forget the sales at microsoftstore.com. $329 for an Xbox One bundle with two Assassin's Creed games and one other game of your choice (Forza 5, Plants vs. Zombies, or Titanfall) is a pretty terrific deal, and there's no waiting in line there either. Of course, a year of Live does make the Amazon package a sweeter deal.

Do you know those are the game options? Or is that rumor and speculation? I haven't been able to find a source for it.

-Horizon-

How would we find it? I dont see it in upcoming lightning deals

You gotta half that finger on the F5 button all day today, tomorrow, and friday. The only way you'll see it.

I'm actually worried once it hits thursday. If they throw deals past midnight :mad:

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good for people looking to pick up Mario Kart 8. We'll have to see how much it comes down.

Was really hoping for a Hyrule Warriors deal. Guess I'll just have to wait.
Perhaps it'll be similar to the Walmart prices that Nintendo tweeted about?

B3ZkU4NCEAEac4T.png

So is Shadows of Mordor (PS4) still going on sale at 3am? I don't see it in the upcoming deals, but it was listed elsewhere and someone talked about it.

rjinaz

There are auto-refresh extensions for browsers. I have one on firefox that works well. I have it set for every 10 seconds. Other than that, there's nothing you can do since Amazon doesn't give times on these deals.

-Horizon-

Yeah auto refresh is a good idea but I won't be near always be near a computer is my problem.
Not even a mobile connection? Amazon apparently has this thing with twitter or instagram or something where a new deal shows up and you can just click the image in the post and it'll be added to your cart.

Has Amazon put up the $80 32 inch tv yet? I've been watching for it but haven't seen it yet.
Haven't seen it.

Top Bottom