• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Well this is unfortunate. Was hoping more deals would hit at midnight like the other chains. I can't bring myself to pay cash at Best Buy when I have all these Amazon gift cards :(

B.O.O.M

well damn..didn't realize Amazon had New Order for $20 already..bought

Got Wolf: New Order + Farcry Collection + Twisted Metal from Amazon

Call of Duty AW from Walmart

yep think I'm good for now..if only I could find a cheap DS3 controller

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Got Mordor and Metro Redux for a little over $40 after rewards points. Super happy with that. Amazon makes Best Buy's online operation look crappy in comparison.

Now to guess when and whether some of the more elaborate deals that retailers are offering will be price matched...

Assanova

Seems like these deals are popping up every five minutes all over the place. Gonna be a rough night of attempting to sleep without turning over and picking up my cell phone every ten minutes.

Has Amazon given any indication of when they're going to start selling the GTA+TLOU bundle? I already have the Amazon credit, and was hoping to do it tonight and just get it done.

Raziel

Did Amazon disable the shipping preference options? Just placed an order for multiple items and can't change it from "Ship my items as they become available."

old

Just a heads up, this isn't amazon, but BestBuy.com is offering Logitech G502 gaming mouse for $80 (which is normal retail no discount) but it comes with a free $50 Steam wallet card. Just got one for myself.

I've not seen anything. It's one of the only games I've been looking for deals on along with Bayonetta 2. I'm hoping it will randomly pop up on Amazon since nobody else has had it in their ads or anything.

Yeah that's the only game I'm really interested in too. It's still around $60 which is kind of surprising. I guess that means it's doing well and they don't need to knock the price down? I'll get it eventually and I don't even mind paying full price but of course I'd like it lower.

LosDaddie

Banned
Just snagged Infamous SS for $21 and Shadow of Modor for $25 on Amazon. Unless I can find a PS+ deal and a GTAV deal, my Black Friday shopping for games is done

Bought! Thanks for the heads up, hope its good. ;)

It is but let me tell you this. People said the game is easy. It is...after the first few hours. But for the first few hours, I was getting my ass kicked and it was frustrating. But as you unlock new abilities it gets easier, much easier. So just don't get frustrated for the first bit.

bgbball31

Shadows of Morder PC: $20
Shadows of Morder PC Download: $33.50

Gosh darn it, Amazon.

And yeah, really holding out of XBL/PS+ deals.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm Amazon has Diablo 3 for 34.99 now but tomorrow they have it on a lightning deal. Realistically how much lower do you guys think they will go with it?

Top Bottom