• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Boogiepop

I forget from doing this in the past, but are you able to leave these in your cart and not have to check out immediately? I've mainly got my eye on the Vita card and Xillia 2, but those won't make free shipping on their own and I don't have prime...

Anyone?

Hikami

Just saw this upcoming on Friday.. man. I really need a new memory card, was hoping at least the 32gb one would go on sale.
They're probably just going to match GameStop's $20 BF price aren't they.

a2d57afa07.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Seems like a lot of the best TV deals (on Amazon and BB) are models with only 2 HDMI ports. Does anyone of a reliable HDMI switch that's doesn't cost a ton? (like under $30-$40)

I'd just go with one of the monoprice switches:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002J10W74/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I haven't used this exact one, because I use a 4x2 switch to output to 2 different TV's (one in living room, one in bedroom).

All HDMI switches will be kinda funky with some devices, but a 4x1 gives you one direct connect and 4 through the switch.. which should be more than enough for most people.

pooptest

I'd just go with one of the monoprice switches:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002J10W74/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I haven't used this exact one, because I use a 4x2 switch to output to 2 different TV's (one in living room, one in bedroom).

All HDMI switches will be kinda funky with some devices, but a 4x1 gives you one direct connect and 4 through the switch.. which should be more than enough for most people.

It surprises me more people don't have receivers. Maybe it's just me that assumes everyone has one. Although, doing any #x2 is going to be $400+ on any receiver, so switch is probably easiest way to go for #x2 without having to pay the money for a receiver.

So, something they used to have as a normal deal buying a game is now a BF deal? Nice, Amazon... Nice.

painey

so close to pulling the trigger on that xbone, but even with $150 in gift cards I would rather get the free game from MS or the 12 months live from ebay..

20 more minutes should be all you need ;)

Edit: Theyre starting to post things that will appear at 3 AM EST with countdown timers.

Seems like a lot of the best TV deals (on Amazon and BB) are models with only 2 HDMI ports. Does anyone of a reliable HDMI switch that's doesn't cost a ton? (like under $30-$40)

I don't, but I would check out monoprice.com. Their stuff is extraordinarily inexpensive and generally of good quality.

AwShucks

Really, $40 for FIFA 15 PS4? Maybe they will have a lightning deal at some point, but I guess I'm getting it from Best Buy.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Would have been nice if Mordor was 25 but I'll pay 5 bucks extra versus going out to the store tomorrow.

Since my preference is to stay all digital, I wish I knew what the PSN Flash sale prices will be this weekend. Although I guess I can just order Middle Earth from Amazon and cancel if needs be.

Top Bottom