• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Xamdou

so Amazons Xbox One deal is supposed to be

-Xbox One
-Assassin's Creed Unity
-Assassin's Creed Black Flag
-Zoo Tycoon
-Max: Curse of the Brotherhood
-12 mo XBL sub

for $329.99

Seriously!? Damn I'd jump on that even though I have an X1 already!

mjc

Do we know if Alien Isolation copies are the nostromo edition or standard? I might just buy it on best buy if they're standard....

-Horizon-

tumblr_m61lb4oHrL1qiq1olo1_400.gif

Bog

Junior Ace
Do we know if Alien Isolation copies are the nostromo edition or standard? I might just buy it on best buy if they're standard....

Not sure about Amazon, but my Best Buy copy from Monday's early BF sale was a Nostromo.

jb1234

Already 32% claimed. Sweet jesus.

Edit: 39% claimed. It's going slow now. I guess everyone attacked it at the very beginning, which would make sense.

EBreda

I want my second XO to be white, but it should be really hard to resist this deal, specially cause I haven't bought ACU yet and really need an extra XBL sub.

-Xbox One
-Assassin's Creed Unity
-Zoo Tycoon
-12 mo XBL sub

for $329.99
WTF I though it was at 3 am. Damn just ordered 2 xbox ones. Gotta return the other one when I can now.

-Horizon-

I might've gotten that X1 deal but there really is nothing on it that I want at the moment or what has been announced so far, only Halo and Scalebound next year.

Is it me or are Sony just waiting until the actual black friday to do anything substantial... it certainly feels that way in the UK.

I'm seeing lots of ad's/information about XBO deals and hardly anything about PS4. have to hand it to MS, they seem better prepared for pre-black friday than sony does.

Got in on that Xbox One deal! The 12 months of Gold just sealed the deal.

Yo my fellow destinyGAFFER, if you have an xbone, let me know your gamertag :D

And the price is wrong. One is $329.99 and the other is $328.99

I have a Day One. Was trying to talk my buddy into the refurb deal.
wait what do you mean? Assuming since its a lighting deal the other stuff wont show up. As long as I clicked on the lighting deal, I should be good right? Plus I cant readd it to my cart.

frogger

-Xbox One
-Assassin's Creed Unity
-Zoo Tycoon
-12 mo XBL sub

for $329.99

but when you add it to the cart,, it only shows the AC bundle, doesn't mention anything about the other things.

Top Bottom