• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

So I'm looking for an external hard drive for my Wii U that's at the $50 price tag. It's got to be AC powered since I'd rather do than get a Y cable. I've been looking all morning for any signs of one and I'm not finding anything!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
South Park: Stick of Truth (PS3) - $25
Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360) - $15
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) - $8

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Just bought 4 PS4 games from Amazon

Wolfenstein TNO $24.99
Shadow of Mordor $25.00
Tomb Raider DE $19.99
Metro Redux $24.99

Already played Wolfenstein and TR on 360, just wants to get it on PS4 for my collection.

The Infamouse deal looked good but it's only for the physical media. I want the digital version and it's another $20 more. I just don't quite understand why the two wouldn't be comparable or the digital to be slightly cheaper (no case, disk, packaging costs.)

digital market sure has a confusing economy.

cackhyena

Yeah, I'd rather have no deals at all.

9ZiEn9w.gif

Late Flag

I'm not the kind who normally has a backlog, but all of the sudden I've got a pretty silly one. Currently playing TEW (chapter 5 and I can already see myself replaying this several times), with GTA5 on deck and Mordor shipping from Amazon later today. I think I'm set for a while.

So I was waiting on this touchscreen laptop to go on the Gold Box (Lightning) sale at 12:40 refreshed the second it his 12:40 and it was 100% claimed. WTF

Do people put them in their cart before hand and the refresh the price at that time. It was 50% off. From 399.99 to 199.99. So sad

pooptest

So I was waiting on this touchscreen laptop to go on the Gold Box (Lightning) sale at 12:40 refreshed the second it his 12:40 and it was 100% claimed. WTF

Do people put them in their cart before hand and the refresh the price at that time. It was 50% off. From 399.99 to 199.99. So sad

There may have been only a few then.

h3ro

Mordor for PS4 and Forza 5 GOTY for XB1 from Amazon.

Not bad at all. Still holding out on hope of a good Forza Horizon 2 deal.

Koppai

Still waiting for the TV to show up ugh x.x

I ordered The Evil Within from Target just in case I can't pick it up at Best Buy later.

kaskade

I'm confused looking at the future deals. I see Lone Survivor blu ray for 8 bucks now. There's a future lightning deal but it's just a picture of the DVD version. Should I just wait for that version?

Amazon Black Friday always gives me anxiety cause I want to make sure I'm getting the best price.

pooptest

I'm confused looking at the future deals. I see Lone Survivor blu ray for 8 bucks now. There's a future lightning deal but it's just a picture of the DVD version. Should I just wait for that version?

Amazon Black Friday always gives me anxiety cause I want to make sure I'm getting the best price.

From what I've noticed, they haven't been doing them in "Options". If it shows the DVD version, it's most likely JUST the DVD version on sale and not the Blu-Ray too.

any idea if i add this to my cart now and don't complete the order, will the price change to the lightning price when it happens?

Dunno. I think it's different since the Lightning Deal gives you 15 minutes to check out. I'm not sure if that plug-in will take effect if it's already in your cart.

kaskade

From what I've noticed, they haven't been doing them in "Options". If it shows the DVD version, it's most likely JUST the DVD version on sale and not the Blu-Ray too.

Ok, this makes sense. Cause the DVD version is like 11 bucks right now.

I'm pissed I didn't notice that Ninja Turtles one. My girlfriend would've loved that.

Top Bottom