• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

If you all think that TV is the one that will be discounted you might want to put it in your cart before the deal. I waited on the laptop deal at 12:40 refreshed it wasnt up yet, refreshed again 2 seconds later and deal was 100% claimed. Was not happy but I think people put them in their cart before the deal and then refresh. It is the only thing that makes sense unless they only had one available.

sounds like viable strategy, wonder if thats the case

pooptest

Two things that are plausible.

A) They're adding more stock to the deal.

B) Some people panick cancelled when they didn't see the extra games and Live in the cart.

A) Most likely, but seems unnecessary as it's no longer moving up.

B) Yep, see 5* posts up :p

Bsigg12

Two things that are plausible.

A) They're adding more stock to the deal.

B) Some people panick cancelled when they didn't see the extra games and Live in the cart.

Probably B because at first I didn't see the green box that detailed everything. I refreshed the page a couple minutes later and it was there.

fritolay

If you all think that TV is the one that will be discounted you might want to put it in your cart before the deal. I waited on the laptop deal at 12:40 refreshed it wasnt up yet, refreshed again 2 seconds later and deal was 100% claimed. Was not happy but I think people put them in their cart before the deal and then refresh. It is the only thing that makes sense unless they only had one available.

Prime Early Access?

-Horizon-

That might've been the case, the not enough stock part. There's a $99 laptop (seems chrome book-ish) that is still at 30% after 5 minutes.

JDSN

Banned
The Nintendo Store
Like 19.95 if I remember correctly.
I picked up two sets when I got my WiiU

Ive been trying to order it since last week but no dice, my CCs are not from the USA so it might be that, but then again I ordered a WiiU from that same store two months ago with no problem.

pooptest

Man this xbone deal is pretty tempting. Must hold out for the $200 TV that I most certainly will not be fast enough to get...

It'll be a joke if they're really only going to be selling 5 total. I wonder if they're gonna allocate more and order what they need. They sure seemed to have plenty of the other TVs that were posted.

But since this seems the most sought after deal, they very well may only have 5.

gotta love gaf only place where people get hyped waiting for deals to pop up

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Fitts

Not an Amazon deal, but that MS store Xbox One refurb deal looks good to me. After selling off the Kinect and games (assuming the free one picked is something that still sells for a premium like GTA) the system alone can be had for about $160.

...and yet, every time I see a deal like this I can't pull the trigger. Killer Instinct alone just can't get me off the fence. I'm not saying that the Xbox One has a poor library, quite the contrary actually, but there's just nothing that appeals to me personally that's currently available nor announced. (besides curiosities like Below and Cuphead)

Fuuuuck, I panicked and bought that Xbox One deal. I don't even like Assassin's Creed. I figured 12 months of Live was worth it, but now I'm second-guessing myself. I suppose I can just sell the download codes and make back some money that way.

theDeeDubs

Argh they got me. Was trying to hold out for a revision before getting a spare for the bedroom. My live was up soon so I bit. Already have the three games and I'm not interested in the tycoon game so guess I'll check out the sell trade thread to unload them.

kaskade

So are we thinking Mario kart 8 is going to be 35? I feel like that's too good to now jump on since Nintendo stuff never really go down in price.

There's a part of me that wonders how much I could get for those digital codes because don't care about any of them.

Depending on how much that I might buy one.

pooptest

It should show up just after the Samsung memory card.

If you all get hard up on the theorized 50 inch TV. This deal is on slickdeals
http://slickdeals.net/f/7436080-westinghouse-48-1080p-led-hdtv-bestbuy-229-99-fs

It seems broken on their actual website. Here's their eBay page which seems to display the correct price (courtesy of a poster on SD):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19142869339...5337259887&campid=5337259887&afepn=5337259887

Top Bottom