• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

squallheart

Wo hooo I got it I didn't believe the guy that wrote it's up but damn got lucky first time I get a good deal like that. Thanks neogaf

Um, wow. So I just flew home this morning, spent a few hours relaxing with family, decided to open my laptop just to check GAF and browse deals -- I honestly wasn't expecting to find much -- refreshed the Amazon page just once and, well, there it was. Couldn't have been up more than a minute and I just opened to it.

So, uh, I just bought a $200 TV. Cool.

Koppai

"Not a good TV for videogamers. I tested it with my PlayStation 4 and my Nintendo Wii U and the motion blur was too much and my eyes hurt. "

Well that makes me feel better. That's the only reason I wanted it anyway.

Koppai

Well I guess that's the final nail in the coffin for me with Amazon. I already stopped buying everything on there a while back but now just screw them.

-Horizon-

My hands were shaking like a mofo when it first came up. It was at 0% when I saw it and when I clicked it it was at 40%. Jeezus never again.

For those just staying on this page. sears.com has some deals from CAG
Mario Kart 8 $30
Hyrule Warriors $30 (gone)
Killzone Shadowfall $6

Forza 5 $7.98

Super Mario 3D land $7.47
Mario Kart 7 $7.47

Assanova

Canceled everything I ordered today. I just got a notification about my wait listed item, but have been unable to find it anywhere on my account not at the full price. When I click the item, it just says "join waitlist". And this TV thing is the nail in the coffin. Fuck Amazon.

Tansut

Woo, thanks for the heads up on the Godzilla deal, guys.

Went ahead and got that with Metro Redux and Wolfenstein deals for $25 each, too. Hopefully that was the best deal on both games and I didn't miss something for $20 or less.

Anyone know of any sales on Wii U Pro Controllers? I'm going to be buying four of them for my sisters for Christmas, and less than $50 a pop would be nice.

Tansut

Is Killzone worth $7? I've never played a game in the series before and I think I'm only interested because it's so cheap.

Top Bottom