• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

LoveCake

Anyone know if these deals are also valid on Amazon UK or Amazon Germany?

Amazon UK & Germany have their own black friday sales.

I have got stuff from the USA amazon using my UK amazon account, i'm not sure if you can buy Black Friday deals from USA amazon using a UK account, i cannot see what not though.

OmegaDL50

Seagate Expansion STBX2000401 2TB 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
by Seagate

You can't fit 2.5 desktop HDD's inside the PS4, and USB HDDs can't be used for Data Storage on the PS4 for game installs or saves.

This is a better recommendation

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FRHTSK4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Not only is it $10 cheaper than the one you recommended. Also if one wanted to they could remove the HDD from the enclosure and install it as an actual PS4 HDD that fits 9.5mm laptop specifications that PS4 uses.

EDIT: nevermind, I misread 2.5 inch as 3.5 inch. Disregard my comments about the drive you recommended.

Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content

Damn MS is going all out with X1 deals to say they won holiday season. They are basically taking losses to just sell them and to send out the tweet 'XboxOne won #holiday2014'

When do these deals go live on Amazon? BF or CyberMonday? What time?

Sai

Doesn't seem like anybody knows yet. :/

I decided to avoid the Walmart doorbuster deal, so I'm kind of counting on what Amazon's offering... Still hoping the Master Chief Collection's a part of it.

VeeP

So, no vita deals?

Are these really all the deals that will be available on BF? (not counting lighting deals of course)

Expect a Vita bundle basically the day of Black Friday. It happened the past two years.

Vita & Game/Games & Memory card, $150-$200 is my guess.

frogger

For that xbox one deal, it says 150 in digital content,.they probably counting those two AC games, plus one more.

OraleeWey

You can't fit 2.5 desktop HDD's inside the PS4, and USB HDDs can't be used for Data Storage on the PS4 for game installs or saves.

This is a better recommendation

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FRHTSK4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Not only is it $10 cheaper than the one you recommended. Also if one wanted to they could remove the HDD from the enclosure and install it as an actual PS4 HDD that fits 9.5mm laptop specifications that PS4 uses.

EDIT: nevermind, I misread 2.5 inch as 3.5 inch. Disregard my comments about the drive you recommended.

It does fit

upgrade a ps4 with a 2tb seagate: http://youtu.be/tkuCISkbIUo

Shopping for a Xbone, hoping this deal really is good.
Edit: and yeah hope it's not just the AC bundle, unless I get the MCC along with! Or somthing else good like sunset overdrive and live

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm in for the 35% off car seats.

will there be any digital deals for us on amazon.com for us non-US perps who occasionally goes on digital vacation to the Amerikat?

or is there a separate thread for digital black friday deals?

looking mostly for digital PS4-deals but also PC

How well do tvs perform as monitors? I kinda want a 32 or a 40 inch to use as one.

Pretty well I think. The biggest issue with TVs is that their PPI (pixels per inch) is incredibly low. I have a 22" monitor that is 1080p, and if you get a 32 or 40 incher you're getting the exact same amount of pixels.

I'd recommend placing it significantly farther than you would a monitor. Rather than <1 foot give it 2 or 2.5. Or if the low PPI doesn't bother you then marvel at your gigantic TV from up close. That in itself is oddly satisfying as well :p

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
When is the 50'' Toshiba deal going live?

Top Bottom