• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Gspot Friday deals 11/16 edition (includes 6 THQ game pack for $10)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am going to be in my car when these deals go down. I really want Hotline Miami and Space Marine. Would a kind soul be able to get extras of those two keys for me? Pretty please? I can send you Paypal monies when I arrive at my destination tonight.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Will not be around to pick this up, so if someone has an extra copy of Space Marine. Buy it off ya for a few.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
If anyone already has Metro 2033 for PC and would like to trade me that key for my key of Hitman: Blood Money, PM please!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Nice but is the only version of this game Steam?

From Amazon yeah

"
It is only a Steam key. I preordered and the download is only directions for activating said key on Steam. "

FIFA Manager deal is live.

vidcons

Banned
Buy Hotline Miami no matter what.

Picked up SR3 because I heard the multiplayer is way better than GTA4's free roam.

My friends better not have fooled me.

Here is the THQ Medley.

1. Homefront [Download]
2. Metro 2033 [Download]
3. Red Faction Armageddon [Download]
4. Red Faction Guerrilla [Download]
5. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl [Download]
6. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine [Download]

Le-mo

Buy it regardless, you fool! It's the most fun I've had with a sandbox game this generation. It doesn't need co-op at all.
Ya, I was going to buy it regardless but having a friend to play with is icing on the cake and I found one. Now I'm just waking for the thq bundle to go live so I can buy both at the same time.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Just picked up Hotline Miami. Not sure if other people will run into this, but from the purchase screen the only option I had was to download an Amazon installer, but if you go to your Digital Game Library through Your Account I was able to get the product key that I could put into Steam.

Jonm1010

Banned
Quick question, I want to buy the THQ pack for my soon to be arriving x51, can I buy this now and have it work on my x51 later?

Obviously im a complete newbie to PC gaming and digital downloads.

Quick question, I want to buy the THQ pack for my soon to be arriving x51, can I buy this now and have it work on my x51 later?

Obviously im a complete newbie to PC gaming and digital downloads.

Yes you can. They are keys on Steam and Steam allows you to download your games whenever you want.

FML. Amazon wont let me purchase via my phone.

Wishlisted the THQ pack. Am I screwed?

aside from Homefront and Red Faction Armageddon, I already own the pack, so I'll happily trade you for it.

Not sure about the Space marine key though, since I did just try to register it, believing it to go to the inventory. Which it didn't. :(

Im_Special

Is anyone willing to buy me the THQ bundle and I'll paypal you the money, I'm outside the USA and I can't get the "change shipping address to some random US address" to work.

Top Bottom