• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Gspot Friday deals 11/16 edition (includes 6 THQ game pack for $10)

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Thanks Wario! Pulled the trigger on Starcraft II, I need just a taaad bit more convincing for Saints Row 3.

Oh and I'm still playing and enjoying Sleeping Dogs that I bought a few threads ago.

Keep the deals coming, I trust you GAF.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
I have metro and stalker for trade or a $3.50 Paypal gift.
PM me

Just shared the bundle with someone, but that's left me with a hole which Homefront would be filling. First to quote has the opportunity to gift me homefront ;)

Edit: That starcraft deal would be so much more appetising if it was combined with a price drop, not that any of Blizzard's games ever do that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
First member with a tag to quote me, gets Homefront. Already played, and beat it on the 360.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
"1. Good news: THQ is psyched about the performance of the promo, we'll be extending through Sunday and likely revisiting again as a Deal of the Week down the road.
2. Bad news: I got an email from Activision changing all the pricing for Black Friday. Stay tuned for updates."

"1. Good news: THQ is psyched about the performance of the promo, we'll be extending through Sunday and likely revisiting again as a Deal of the Week down the road.
2. Bad news: I got an email from Activision changing all the pricing for Black Friday. Stay tuned for updates."

Fuck. I was really looking forward to the Black Ops/MW2 bundle.
Also I've got a STALKER: SoC code up for grabs. I'm not sure what I want in return though (I don't need money).

Sober

Sounds like Acti is just gonna reduce the regular price of MW2 and BLOPS1 and call it a (Black Fri)day.

I think that Activision will be changing the price to be higher, such a bad news! :(

bengraven

The only games I really want from the bundle are Homefront and Metro.

I already own Stalker and RFG and have no interest in the other games.

pants

The only games I really want from the bundle are Homefront and Metro.

I already own Stalker and RFG and have no interest in the other games.

Well I have a Metro to trade for any other random game code you have thats not in this bundle.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Before the day is out, might as well ask one more time. Just want Space Marine, anyone have a spare copy for sale?

Or anyone interested in everything but space marine and I'll just buy the pack?

Top Bottom