• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Gspot Friday deals 11/16 edition (includes 6 THQ game pack for $10)

Purchased Hotline Miami. Got a $5 credit towards a future game: WIN!

number we can't use it now, saints row for 5 would change it from 'i don't have time for this' to ' ill gladly add to my library'.

Also does anyone know if Amazon works in China? ill be there from the 29th of December till 27th of January and there will likely be some nice sales to use that credit on.

Mrbob

Does promo credit work for these deals? I've got $5 from something but it isn't applying when I go to purchase Hotline Miami.

The 5 dollar promo credit isn't live yet. It's only for their "Editor's Choice" games that Amazon will select in Jan 2013.

I was going to go after Hotline Miami, but after reading the fine print for the 5 dollar code I'll wait for a Steam sale.

Alright ladies I'm giving away Stalker, Metro 2033, and Guerrilla to the first three people who quote me. I'll be giving out the games in that order so if you want Metro you need to post second. I'll pm you the code here on Gaf. GO!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Alright ladies I'm giving away Stalker, Metro 2033, and Guerrilla to the first three people who quote me. I'll be giving out the games in that order so if you want Metro you need to post second. I'll pm you the code here on Gaf. GO!!!

Stalker plz

Thanks Duff Man.

Rawkus

Metro? :) Thanks!

Question:

What happens if i already have various THQ games already? Do i get extra keys? Because that doesnt seem to be the case.

on the amazon site, I guess.

Steam does not allow double registering, so you can only buy games as gifts for the inventory.

I'm new to this. How would I activate Hotline Miami on steam after I purchase it on amazon?

games library > view product key

(copy it)

in Steam: games > activate a product on Steam > paste key.

Done.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
THQ bundle not completely gone

"Negative just went down for a hot second. Will be back up shortly."

Top Bottom