• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Upcoming deals will be posted soon, including pricing on the Alice Complete and Dragon Age Packs ($11.99 and $12.99 respectively pre-coupon, yes they will be added to the EC list).

Cheers,
Tony
They're not up yet.

Not sure if I'm late, but Syndicate will be $9.99 pre-coupon, so no $2.50. sadface
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/164sxa/tvacgamer_to_rgamedeals_thanks_for_the_great/
Damn you beat me to it.
1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon)
Dragon Age Pack PC - $13.99 pre-coupon ($8.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:
Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon)
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon)
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon)
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon)

1/13-1/19:
Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon)

1/11-1/12
Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon)
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon)

Darksiders Franchise and THQ Medley are back.

Ifrit

Info from CAG:

As noted by Tony on Reddit:

1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12

EDIT: Beaten :(

THQ Medley (RIP THQ) and Dragon Age Pack are mine. I will be giving Metro 2033 and Red Faction Armageddon away at least.

Are there more Editor's Choice deals coming after these?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn you beat me to it.
1/11-1/13:

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12

Mmm... I'm tempted on getting Alice just to have the original game, as I bought Madness Returns on Steam in the Winter Sale. And I've read that there's a way of playing it in that version, it's a matter of copying the game files and editing a config file.

But I don't know... it'd be stupid paying 7 bucks to play such an old game, not to mention I'd be getting Madness Returns twice :/

And I'm sad to see that Syndicate won't be $2.5 That would have been a really sweet deal.

Damn you beat me to it.
1/11-1/13:

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12

Looks like they raised some prices with the assumption that customers would be using the coupon.

Wonder if the Crysis pack will be sold individually. Already have Crysis and Warhead.

OniShiro

Banned
Damn you beat me to it.
1/11-1/13:

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12

Do you know if the Alice Complete pack will have steam keys? and more important, is it region locked? I think I remember reading it was region locked :(

Eusis

Alice COMPLETE pack? Yeah, I'm thinking these EA deals will take the rest of my coupons, or at least for Alice/Syndicate.

Megasoum

Banned
So, do you get origin keys when you buy Syndicate on Amazon? I'm not in the US so if I go through the trouble of creating a fake account to buy the game I don't want to have to rely on the Amazon downloader in the future to get the game.

Aaron

So, do you get origin keys when you buy Syndicate on Amazon? I'm not in the US so if I go through the trouble of creating a fake account to buy the game I don't want to have to rely on the Amazon downloader in the future to get the game.
You get an origin key. You can also download it from amazon.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon added a bunch of Microsoft games with Steam activation. According to Tony's post over at CAG, they're working out an eventual promotion for these games, though no details are concrete yet.

Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection
Fable 3
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Mark of the Ninja
Deadlight
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers
Nice, I can finally get Iron Brigade.

It's a shame I won't be able to buy Syndicate when it gets the discount, but it's probably for the best. I have enough games already.

Hey dude,

We're still working with NCSoft so no word on GW2 yet. I know my guy has been out sick though so I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Also,

Finally nailed down the DOW franchise pack.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMCYOI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Starting Sunday it will be $19.99 (so $14.99 after coupon).

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony
Wow, crazy deal! I wonder what the two missing pieces of DLC are.

Not Steam keys for DoW Franchise Pack.
Hey there,

I just addressed this on Reddit as well. I found out shortly after posting that DoW Gold and DoW Dark Crusade are not Steam Keys, I'll note this in the OP when I add it and my original comment on this deal.
I only add stuff to the OP that is a planned deal, not a PM, which is why MP3 hasn't made an appearance in the OP, I'll add this deal shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

The 1/11 deals are up. Personally, I grabbed the Darksiders Franchise Pack for ~$8.

1/11-1/13:

1/11-1/12

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
is there anything of note in that Alice pack that I'm missing by only having the game from Steam?
The bonus costumes, which you can unlock in the Steam version by editing a config file, and the original American McGee's Alice, which I think isn't available anywhere else in DD form.

EDIT: beaten

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
If there's anyone who has a coupon they're not going to use, I could Paypal you the 8.99 for Dragon Age right away...

It'll be the $14.99/$19.99 pricing pre-coupon.

$19.99 being the game + season pass.

Still figuring out timing.

Cheers,
Tony
I can finally pick it up! Just need a date. Wish the season pass gave all dlc for free instead of a discount.

Finally bought the Dragon Age pack!

... I'm not going to buy anything besides indie bundles/pricing errors/Nintendo games this year. Holy shit @ my backlog :(

szaromir

Banned
I've bought Darksiders 2 franchise pack, does the Season Pass include all the other DLC or do I have to enter all the codes individually?

KarmaCow

I've bought Darksiders 2 franchise pack, does the Season Pass include all the other DLC or do I have to enter all the codes individually?

The only thing the season pack includes is the Abyssal Forge DLC, everything else you'll need to add yourself. Most of the DLC is just shitty weapons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom