• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

Really hope they do a 50% off Hotline Miami sale during January, then we can get it for freeeee :D

Not gonna happen :(

Really hope they do a 50% off Hotline Miami sale during January, then we can get it for freeeee :D

Not gonna happen :(

Didn't they have pretty much the same promo in the beginning of the year? I have no idea what to expect, if any of the games we can use the credit on are even gonna be at a discount to begin with or not.

Didn't they have pretty much the same promo in the beginning of the year? I have no idea what to expect, if any of the games we can use the credit on are even gonna be at a discount to begin with or not.

I remember last year I got in right after midnight, where the games were still heavily discounted and my voucher worked.

5 dollar Civ V, and Crysis 2.

It was a good night. Hoping the glitch still works this year too.

There were a lot of pretty steep sales last January that paired very well with the credit. A lot of games that came down to 0-5 dollars with the discount. Amazon even fudged with the whole list of eligible games ('best sellers of 2011') towards the back half of the month to make even more discounts available. The theme of games his year leaves even more room for adjustment.

OniShiro

Banned
I have a Metro 2033 key to trade, I'm looking for Darksiders, Stacking, Costume Quest, Duke Nuke Forever, or basically any game I don't have and someone got an extra copy from one of the bundles that are willing to trade for Metro 2033.

Tizoc

When is Scribblenauts Unlimited going for $7.50? Been reading that it'll go for that price on Amazon soon.

Firebrand

No Amazon XCom sale? Weaksauce.
Well, there's this bit: "12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.)"

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a better deal on XCOM.

MasLegio

Banned
BF3 Premium Edition is the base game (BF3) + Premium Service in a single key
Premium Service is also sold separately as a key for those who just have BF3

too bad there is not a sale on the premium service then.

Will I be able to activate the premium game in Origin if I already have the game?

I just want the DLC

too bad there is not a sale on the premium service then.

Will I be able to activate the premium game in Origin if I already have the game?

I just want the DLC

If you only need the Premium code then Origin has it for $20 off. If you need BF3+Premium then wait till the 26th.

Manager

I can't decide if I should buy LA Noire Complete edition or standard. Is the extra content worth the time or just more of the same stuff dragged out?

edit
Googling points to no

Sober

Try not to buy from Origin anyway, they charge you whatever tax from wherever you are and no other DD outlet has ever done that to me.

Game Guru

I'm debating on getting the Bioshock Dual Pack, but I already own Bioshock 1 for 360. Would it still be a good decision to get it?

same here, I heard there are some issue with the 360 controller..

No problems here, but Bioshock 2 doesn't have 360 support, so you need a program like Xpadder. BTW, if you get an .exe error on Bioshock 1 on your Windows7 PC, set the game to run on Vista and after that, go to the Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Manage Audio Devices, and select the Recording tab. Next, right click the empty space below the installed devices and check Show Disabled Devices.

The Stereo Mix should appear. Right click on the icon and enable it. Then, click on OK to close the window and then close the Control Panel.

Shantom

Does anyone know if the Battlefield 3 Origin code activates on an EU Origin account without problem?

It worked fine for me in the UK.
Edit- As did Fifa and the other Origin games I've bought from Amazon. EA games don't seem to be region locked at all.

MasLegio

Banned
so does anyone know if i can buy Battlefield 3 premium version and install on origin if I already have a version of BF3 on origin?

Santiako

Does anyone know if the Scribblenauts key is region locked? I want to buy it tomorrow but it doesn't come to Europe until February.

xptoxyz

If someone can answer, OP says these are good for "one week" the post is from the 16th does this mean they're going away sometime today?

Well, there's this bit: "12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.)"

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a better deal on XCOM.

Gamefly has XCOM for $25 and if you use promo code HOLIDAY20 you knock off another $5. Redeems with Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom