• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

They're valid, but you entered one that was already used the first time. Steam locks you out for at least 10 minutes from redeeming more. :\

Steam

When it locks you out does it just say "invalid code"? That's what I"m getting on Europa ones. ALL of them on this new page even.

Dynoro

Grabbed 57 on EU3 - Thanks Tony!

If you get a duplicate code just close Steam and wait about 10mins then reopen and try again

yeah it appears so. i've been trying for about 20 mins and it's still giving me that message, so maybe it's a bad idea to keep trying? :(

That's a bummer. They are all gonna be gone again by the time the cool down happens. How do you even know when you waited long enough?

HKnightz

well, exited steam and waited for ~15 mins and still invalid code message. Grats to everyone who got the games and thanks again Tony for the awesome gesture to the community

Ledsen

I was locked out for 40 mins and couldn't get a warband code, and now i won't be able to redeem for like 10 hours and by then all the codes will be gone :( any chance for more of them Tony? Eh, I guess there's a pretty small chance theyll come up during the small window ill have to redeem one anyway.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Grabbed 94 (times two). Thanks!

OniShiro

Banned
I was locked out for 40 mins and couldn't get a warband code, and now i won't be able to redeem for like 10 hours and by then all the codes will be gone :( any chance for more of them Tony? Eh, I guess there's a pretty small chance theyll come up during the small window ill have to redeem one anyway.

How do you check how long are you locked out? I think I'm in the same boat :(

Top Bottom