• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wait 30 minutes or so and try again.

Took number 56 of EU3.

I'm pretty sure none will be left by then :D Oh well.

edit: Tried again, all duplicates, the google doc is worthless and so are people who don't post what they claimed >.<

Nelo Ice

Banned
Reminder today is the last day for the current sales save for Sniper Elite V2 whose current price runs through the 15th and reverts to $24.99 through the 24th.

Wok

Europa:
I tried #84, #54. Both were redeemed. I got #44.

Mount and Blade:
I tried #44, #54. Both were redeemed. I got locked out.

Protip for Tony:

Release the next batch of codes AS A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET.

This way there is no excuse for people not to delete their entry after they claim it.

Just tried 3 more codes and got locked out again

Pyccko

Protip for Tony:

This way there is no excuse for people not to delete their entry after they claim it.

This would be nice, but also keep the URL for the spreadsheet quote-to-reveal to keep lurkers from ransacking it.

vidcons

Banned
Tony, I want to let you let someone else know that I want to personally thank them for putting the XCOM bundle at that price. Having way too much fun.

Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days for $5 please??

Only sale this summer that I purchased something from while sober.

Megasoum

Banned
Protip for Tony:

That also means that somebody could go in right away, cut paste all the keys on his computer and leaving the document blank. That person could then whatever he/she wants with all those keys.

Aka, it's not a good idea.

Heh, I just flunked out on keys again. Steam must be wondering what the heck is going on with all the duplicate M&B and EUIII key entries :). I just hope they don't really lock my account after so many failures, hate to have that happen during the Steam sale. Might just give up until another batch of keys comes out. Kudos to Tony for providing these keys though, those are some really good games to be giving out for free.

Loving the Sega pack that I got from Amazon as well. I picked up a Madcatz Fightpad for $20 during the Evo sale, so with that and the pack from amazon I've got a Netbook that has a portable Genesis collection with a perfect controller for like $30. Currently playing through Sonic 3 on it.

Sanic

I had to go through a ton of EU keys/lockout before I found one. Someone either posted the list somewhere else or a LOT of people are taking keys and not replying here.

I'm trying a bunch again and am probably going to get locked out again. I'm trying ones that haven't been mentioned in the thread either.

edit: yep, locked again.

Protip for Tony:

This would be nice, but also keep the URL for the spreadsheet quote-to-reveal to keep lurkers from ransacking it.

Alright guys lets see if this system works:

Link

I even dropped a line in there to both add your 'Gaf name so people know you are being legit and claiming the code and a column for you to tell me if you checked out a F2P game at www.amazon.com/freegames

Let me know if I've messed something up here. I haven't used Google Docs much.

Tony, I want to let you let someone else know that I want to personally thank them for putting the XCOM bundle at that price. Having way too much fun.

Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days for $5 please??

Only sale this summer that I purchased something from while sober.

Worrd :). I'm working on something with Kane and Lynch 2, stay tuned.

That also means that somebody could go in right away, cut paste all the keys on his computer and leaving the document blank. That person could then whatever he/she wants with all those keys.

Aka, it's not a good idea.

I tried it with 50 of each. If this happens I won't do it again. Test and learn! :)

Cheers,
Tony

I'm in! I think this will work but can we somehow make the original text unchangeable, just adding color or styling on Google Docs?

I like this...I'm going to use it more often. I'm getting real time feedback on the fly...

FYI. Leaving more feedback, like aside from "Thanks!" or "Took this code" (which I appreciate) will help me pitch stuff like this to vendors more often and do this kind of thing again.

Just food for thought.

Cheers,
Tony

Arksy

I like this...I'm going to use it more often. I'm getting real time feedback on the fly...

FYI. Leaving more feedback, like aside from "Thanks!" or "Took this code" (which I appreciate) will help me pitch stuff like this to vendors more often and do this kind of thing again.

Just food for thought.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm also astounded at how much feedback you get and how orderly the keys are being distributed. Much better system as long as people stay honest. Hell it's probably a better system for keeping people honest as there's a bit of community pressure going on. Good stuff to cpp_is_king for suggesting it and thanks to Tony and Amazon for their truly endless generosity.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So with retail KOA being $10 with coupon tomorrow at Best buy I think I"m gonna go ahead and jump on the DLC since today is the last day.

I'm also astounded at how much feedback you get and how orderly the keys are being distributed. Much better system as long as people stay honest. Hell it's probably a better system for keeping people honest as there's a bit of community pressure going on. Good stuff to cpp_is_king for suggesting it and thanks to Tony and Amazon for their truly endless generosity.

Agreed; this is fantastic.

Thanks so much for everything that you do for us, Tony!

Koroviev

Yes, the Google Docs method seems to be a success.

Thank you, Tony! :)

Top Bottom