• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

JAGII

Neo Member
Remember if you try to redeem multiple already redeemed keys, you will start getting an error even if you have a valid key.

Can someone go let the guys over in the Steam thread know that we have free codes over here. I'd do it but there are a few guys over there that fly into a rage when I post and I'd rather not stir up trouble and derail the thread for everyone else. It seems like there is less flame if someone other than me lets those guys know what's up.

Cheers,
Tony

Got Warband 136 -- Thanks!

baconcow

Can someone please help me? There is no area in Steam to place in a 2 digit number :( I feel like an idiot because I don't know what to do with this.

ghostmind

Grabbed 141 of Mount & Blade. Europa Universalis didn't work as i tried too many previously used keys. Please remember to post when you use one!

Can someone please help me? There is no area in Steam to place in a 2 digit number :( I feel like an idiot because I don't know what to do with this.

You have to quote tony's post and then the codes will be displayed. Then go to Steam, click games up the top and then 'activate a product on steam'.

Edit: I used #88 for Europa

Noaloha

Tony, shoot me a PM if you're ever in Nottingham. I owe you a pint.

By which I mean: thanks, man!

Taken -- M+B #137 & EUIII #106

JDSN

Banned

The codes will show up when you quote Tony's post, ill sent yo a private message of your code (#94 right?)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Remember if you try to redeem multiple already redeemed keys, you will start getting an error even if you have a valid key.

Mount and Blade

Can someone go let the guys over in the Steam thread know that we have free codes over here. I'd do it but there are a few guys over there that fly into a rage when I post and I'd rather not stir up trouble and derail the thread for everyone else. It seems like there is less flame if someone other than me lets those guys know what's up.

Cheers,
Tony
Got it. Thanks a lot Tony, you're the man!!!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
All codes I'm trying are coming up as invalid :(

This is kinda frustrating :(
You tried too many codes, and now Steam has blocked you from redeeming codes for a while.

Come back later and try again. Nobody knows the actual duration of the time out.

#82 Eu3 and #77 for Warband Thanks

You know what it just hit me maybe an Google doc where we can cross off the numbers(without codes) once they are redeemed.

Here's another 100 codes. Remember if you try a code that has been redeemed too many times it will start showing unused codes as "invalid". If this happens just wait a bit and try again.
Cheers,
Tony
I took 233 for Saints Row DLC and 68 for Mount and Blade.

Thank you very much, Tony. I really appreciate the freebies :)

Top Bottom