• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

bayonetta was pretty good but i could only get through about half of the game. got kind of boring to me, but i had just finished GOW 3 and was getting kind of sick of those types of supercombo based games. ill probably go back to it sometime in the future

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, completely forgot I have a $20 credit on my account. Looks like I'll definitely be getting up early for RDR, even though I really don't have time for another open-world game. I'll get to it eventually!

Oh, and Vanquish is far superior to Bayonetta; it's just a shame there's no deal for it and no one will ever play it. :(

Chamber said:
The problems with the PS3 version of Bayonetta are overblown. The first patch fixed the load times which was the major issue.

Buy the game.
also just buy it. $13, lucky ducks. i found my copy for $10 over summer and woulda gladly paid retail for it (360

LiK

brandonh83 said:
The framerate was my issue. Oh, and the horrible contrast/washed out colors. :lol

But yes, buy the game.

yea, a lot of really annoying technical issues. but if you can only buy the PS3 version, go for it.

meh. i'm hoping for a dead rising 2 sale. i want fallout new vegas but i don't feel like paying $40. i'll just wait till next year when it drops lower. dead rising would be sweet though :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
meh. i'm hoping for a dead rising 2 sale. i want fallout new vegas but i don't feel like paying $40. i'll just wait till next year when it drops lower. dead rising would be sweet though :(

Only Madden 06 for you.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm thinking about Bayonetta, but I think I'll get it from Newegg since I think I'm getting 10$ in credit there from my HDD purchase.

I think =[

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
mr stroke said:
if your prime you get the $10 with $43 price

tempting for DK
Not really.

No matter what you have to spend $75 and pay with Mastercard. Then it's either get free 2 day shipping, or if that's redundant since you have Prime, then you get the $10 credit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Got my PS3 bundle + Infamous. Will get R&C:ACIT later (assuming this clue is correct: 12:15 PM
Prevent the return of Cragmites).

Instro

Huh, I had $20.98 of credit in my account. I think the .98 was from a price drop thing, but I wonder where I got this $20 from. :lol

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
zoku88 said:
You guys are seeing the reduced prices?

Bayonetta still says 20 for me...
It should say $20, but when you look at the subtotal, it says $12.99.

Instro said:
Huh, I had $20.98 of credit in my account. I think the .98 was from a price drop thing, but I wonder where I got this $20 from. :lol
I had a mysterious $7 credit.

I like Amazon's new policy of random free money.

zoku88 said:
You guys are seeing the reduced prices?

Bayonetta still says 20 for me...
Its on the lightning deal page. Otherwise, it should say on the game page on the right side that its on special discount for a limited time and to click. It will take you to the lightning deal page and you select options to choose which version to get. Come on people you seem like new people to the internet. Or you dont read.

Picked up Bayonetta, Time Crisis and a PS Move shooting attachment all for $45 after a 10 dollar credit I had. Plus no shipping costs. I'm pretty happy.

jtb

Banned
Does anyone know if the Xbox 360 + 60 dollar gift card deal is still happening or do I have to trek to Target to get it?

Top Bottom