• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

If anyone had problems with Ass Bro just call them up and explain. Worked for me. They'll have you order it at the higher price and then apply the lightning deal price if it's not all claimed.

mattiewheels said:
When is this supposed $60 credited 360 sale happening?

I've been trying to find out the same thing. I saw it mentioned on Slickdeals multiple times, but I can't find its origin :lol

Fixed2BeBroken said:
eh, just thought i saw a commercial where if you go into old navy you get "dance central" for 360 for free? lol what?
Yeah they did that last year with Lego Rock Band. I think they have Kinect stations set up for people to dance in-store too :D

MrDaravon

Fixed2BeBroken said:
eh, just thought i saw a commercial where if you go into old navy you get "dance central" for 360 for free? lol what?

The first 50 (?) people who make a $25 or more purchase at Old Navy get Dance Central for free. I think all Old Navy's are opening at midnight tonight.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fixed2BeBroken said:
Brilliant cross-promotion by MS. "I have a 360, but what am I going to do with this copy of Dance Central? Well gee, guess I'll buy a Kinect..."

Okay, so maybe it won't work quite that easily, but I'm sure it'll push a few people over the edge.

BigNastyCurve said:
That Kmart deal is for you unless you're trying to pay $15 net for NFS.

I am looking to pay $15 if I can actually. If by some chance I miss it though, KMart, Best Buy, and Target all have it for the same price tomorrow.

Einbroch

Banned
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is now 39.99, it was 49.99 an hour or so ago.

Edit: Ah, other people already pointed it out! Well, posting it for the new page!

Ultima_5

DarknessTear said:
I wonder when the infamous deal will pop up.. and I wonder if the Majin deal will stay long enough for me to get both of them. D:
Why don't you just order majin now, and infamous later?

JohngPR

Eye Toy is also $24.99.

I don't know whether I should get that or Majin. Thoughts? Keep in mind that I'm getting the PS Move for X-mas so I wouldn't get to play Eye Toy for another month.

NeoUltima

This be some bullshit. When Ass Bro was originally listed as 49.99 I added it to my cart...thinking that price was a mistake and it would be 39.99 in the cart. It wasn't so I removed it thinking CAG was just wrong about the price.

Now it is 39.99 afterall but I cannot add it to my cart.

I contacted customer service, they said they would try to fix the issue so that I can add it, but we'll see. Deal ends in a little over an hour. If the deal expires, they may or may not be able to match the price they said. I guess they gonna make sure I ain't just lying to get by their '15 minute checkout' rule.

I would just create a new account and buy it, but I have a $20 credit to use up.

Gonna cost me an extra $10 if I gotta get it at the 49.99 tomorrow :(

Jubs

mjc said:
So I guess Dragon Age UE is gonna be on Amazon again at 12:25am PST. Anyone know if this is true?

Where'd you hear this? I missed out on DA: UE first time around, so it'll be great if Amazon puts it back up.

Articalys

So does anyone know if the $130 PSP-3000 bundle is sold out for the weekend or what? Didn't have a chance to check it until now and it's only showing marketplace offers for $190+, probably from resellers. Will it restock at 3AM EST?

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but Deathsmiles LE/SE, Record of Agarest War LE/SE, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (PS3/360), and BBCS Fightstick will be on sale according to Aksys' website.

Top Bottom