• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Articalys said:
So does anyone know if the $130 PSP-3000 bundle is sold out for the weekend or what? Didn't have a chance to check it until now and it's only showing marketplace offers for $190+, probably from resellers. Will it restock at 3AM EST?

Looks like everyone selling it online has sold out atm. I will check more sites again at 3Am to see if I can help ya find one

edit: Newegg has it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=361116&SID=FW9ckg2h

MikeE21286 said:
WOW! Apparently CoD:BO (PC Version) was $10 on Target's website for all of 1 min. :lol Out of stock now...
man i ordered a couple copies in case that happened, xmas gifts ;D

apparently the same thing went down on amazon too, which changed back to retail just as i passed through the link ;[

ypJnU.png

was hoping to grab it on amazon instead but i'll survive with my target order

Momar

aka Ryder
For people wondering about the "At some point", wait until midnight PST strikes, then check the BF page. The lightning deals will be updated with hints and countdown timers, just like today.

gdt

mercenar1e said:
40 and some point on Friday.. your not going to know unless your glued on twitter

Oh...thought it was $35 :/. Any in-store $35 deals? Isn't it Target or Best Buy?

trying to make a decision on what to get for the PS3, i have enough Amazon Credit to get both for free BUT i also want Mass Effect 2 when it releases on the PS3..

should i go for both N4S HP and Fallout? or should i choose one and wait for ME2

Averon

How's the PS3 version of New Vegas? If it's $35-$40, I'll pick it up but I'd like to know what I should expect performance-wise.

Averon said:
How's the PS3 version of New Vegas? If it's $35-$40, I'll pick it up but I'd like to know what I should expect performance-wise.

My copy is fine for the most part, although I have had to either reload or turn the system off and on a couple of times over the course of my 10-12 hr playthrough.

Instro

Saint10118 said:
Amazon just updated Donkey Kong Returns for $43.54 (and $10 credit if you're a Prime Member).

Link

Yeah but to get the $10 you have to spend $75 as part of their holiday list. Also you have to pay with a Mastercard.

Articalys

Amazongames Twitter lists these as the first set of deals, up at 12:15 PST:
Bayonetta - $13
Demon's Souls GH - $15
Infamous - $10
KZ2 - $10
MoH - $29
Split/Second - $20
Time Crisis - $23

mr stroke

Instro said:
Yeah but to get the $10 you have to spend $75 as part of their holiday list. Also you have to pay with a Mastercard.

if your prime you get the $10 with $43 price

tempting for DK

To get ALL the trophies, yeah, it's pretty fucking hard.

And the PS3 version runs like shit but at that price I'd say go for it.

Articalys said:
Amazongames Twitter lists these as the first set of deals, up at 12:15 PST:
Bayonetta
Demon's Souls GH
Infamous
KZ2
MoH
Split/Second
Time Crisis

If Demon's Souls is $10 or below $15, I think I'll have to get it...even if I end up hating it with every fiber of my being.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Marty Chinn said:
East coast gets priority on so many things. Let us have this at least =)
ok fair enough. thankfully i'm not much of a deal hunter. though when steam does the 3 am thing for new releases that's rough too

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The problems with the PS3 version of Bayonetta are overblown. The first patch fixed the load times which was the major issue.

Buy the game.

Chamber said:
The problems with the PS3 version of Bayonetta are overblown. The first patch fixed the load times which was the major issue.

Buy the game.

The framerate was my issue. Oh, and the horrible contrast/washed out colors. :lol

But yes, buy the game.

Top Bottom