• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Teknoman

Sin and Punishment 2 for only 12 bucks? Thats pretty nice.

I'm hoping Amazon matches the price on NFS:HP that everyone else will have.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Target at mine had S&P2 and SSIV. 12$ for SP, and 14 for SSFIV. Decided to go in on both. I've been fidgeting for a fighter(Specifically Blazblue CS to drop in price below 20), but decided just go with this. SP2 is more for eventual play once I get a Wii or the resale down the line. Which ever one comes first.

Effect

gdt5016 said:
How is FFCCB?

Fun. For the price it's selling for it's a great buy. There isn't really much replayability to it though other then to just mess around or redo scenes for higher scores at times. Or just to replay the story which isn't to bad. There are some camera issues and the gravity powers can get tiresome at times but overall it's a fun game overall.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Zapages said:
Heads up guys, Amazon has a Silver PS3 controller for 40 dollars right now. :)

What's special about this? The fact that it's silver? Radioshack has been selling DS3's for $25 in the past week or so

MrDaravon

Zapages said:
Same thread, AC: Brotherhood is 40 dollars tomorrow on Amazon. :)

Yeah, I'm hoping I can get it on Amazon, I was planning on going to Kmart tomorrow and getting it. It's $40 tomorrow and $50 on Friday at Amazon because Amazon is only matching Kmart's price of $40 which is Thanksgiving day only. Assuming Amazon does the usual updates at midnight Pacific time, that means I either need to stay up for another 3 and a half hours or just crash for a couple then wake up :/

Zapages

SailorDaravon said:
Yeah, I'm hoping I can get it on Amazon, I was planning on going to Kmart tomorrow and getting it. It's $40 tomorrow and $50 on Friday at Amazon because Amazon is only matching Kmart's price of $40 which is Thanksgiving day only. Assuming Amazon does the usual updates at midnight Pacific time, that means I either need to stay up for another 3 and a half hours or just crash for a couple then wake up :/

I am planning ordering it tomorrow morning.. After my all nighter to finish my exam. lol Too much energy with guests over. :lol

AvidNobody said:
I figured that much but I mean... Do all targets have these? I've never seen one at mine.

I don't think so. Mine used to have a section with a few cheap titles, but since they switched to the displays with the games tethered to them it's completely disappeared.

Just picked up Endless Ocean Blue World with Wii Speak for $17 from Amazon.

Along with Sin & Punishment 2 from newegg for $16 and Galaxy 2 for $35 on Friday, I'd say this Black Friday turned out better than expected.

Might have to pick up AC:B later on to go with the $10 LOTR bluray set I just bought. Now I just gotta keep my cool and not buy every single thing that seems like a good deal. Help me!

Teknoman

Just grabbed NFS:HP for PS3, but accidently switched from super saver to 1 day shipping >_< and the damn thing went into shipping soon status.

Hopefully customer service can sort this out.

EDIT: Enslaved is 25 bucks & Goldeneye Wii is 34.99

Wow...alot more on sale than I thought, and its not even friday.

Edgeward

Damn, Blur just went to 100% claimed on both ps3 and 360 in mere minutes.

Looks like Uncharted 1 & 2, Metroid Other M, Flingsmash and Sengoku Basara are the 6:15am PST

Xevren

They have that Dragonball Z Raging Blast 2 game for 10 bucks too for the 360. Crazy since it came out this month.

...and they're gone. That was fast.

Provider

Edgeward said:
Damn, Blur just went to 100% claimed on both ps3 and 360 in mere minutes.

Looks like Uncharted 1 & 2, Metroid Other M, Flingsmash and Sengoku Basara are the 6:15am PST

I want flingsmash only for the new remote.

Xevren said:
They have that Dragonball Z Raging Blast 2 game for 10 bucks too for the 360. Crazy since it came out this month.

...and they're gone. That was fast.

yea some guys on CAG abused it, buying 6 copies at a time to trade back to Amazon...

Totally was not expecting to spend money tonight but I just bought Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for $35 and Enslaved for $25.

Teknoman

razgriz417 said:
yea some guys on CAG abused it, buying 6 copies at a time to trade back to Amazon...

2ma23r.jpg

Provider

razgriz417 said:
Totally was not expecting to spend money tonight but I just bought Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for $35 and Enslaved for $25.

I have those two in my kart plus goldeneye

Edit: I meant to edit my last post and ended making a new post ¬¬

Provider said:
I have those two in my kart plus goldeneye

Was really surprised on the sale for both of these games, since Naruto has been constantly in/out of stock with no price dips. I've heard fairly good things about Enslaved, was planning on picking it up used for under $20 down the road but figured for $5 more, might as well support the studio

MrDaravon

Fuck, woke up on 2 hours sleep to get AC, and it's a Lightning Deal at 6:15 which everyone and their mom will now about, fuuuuuuuck. Was hoping to avoid going to my Kmart (which to be fair is across the street), but would rather pay the extra $2 in taxes to make sure I get it there. But now that's assuming that they still have some when I get over there, because fuck if I'm waking back up in another 2 hours to get their at opening. God damn it Amazon :/

Still waiting on Amazon to price match Kmart or Bestbuy's deals on New Vegas. Don't think it's going to happen, but I really really don't want to go into either one of those stores on Friday :(

Zapages

would we still get it for 40 dollars if the price goes down to 40 later. But it still hasn't shipped type of thing with the game?

Top Bottom