• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
got Sniper: Ghost Warrior ( PC) for $19 , hope the game is good.

Hack and slash action across Medieval Japanese game environments
Samurai Warriors 3 Wii $24.99

oh not sure , I hate this series , but I just want some Samurai themed game ,since the last Samurai game I played was Way of the Samurai 3 , that like last year or something , I just need some manly Samurai men.

3 hours left , I will think about it I guess.

Poetic

Was Metroid: Other M just a bad game? only 8% sold on Amazon for that deal meanwhile UC2 is done and UC1 is at 44% =/

Treb

Poetic said:
Was Metroid: Other M just a bad game? only 8% sold on Amazon for that deal meanwhile UC2 is done and UC1 is at 44% =/

It sold out pretty quickly earlier this week when Amazon had it for $20. Trying to decide for myself if I want to jump on this or not.

Ultima_5

Really tempted to pick up the orange or green dsi... I have 5 ds('s?) already :lol I certainly have a problem... Might bite if i can decide what color to grab

Eric C

Well, I got FlingSmash.

$29.99 for the new Wii Remote with Motion Plus built in seemed like a good deal to me, plus I get a free game FlingSmash.

Someone in another thread said FlingSmash is kinda like Kirby's Blockball. I hope so cause I really liked Kirby's Blockball.

jgkspsx

Poetic said:
Was Metroid: Other M just a bad game?
No. But it was pretty annoying to Metroid fans who liked the minimalism of the old games. Fusion annoyed me for many of the same reasons Other M does. They were both worth playing anyway.

madara

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
New deal up on Amazon.

Red Wii System Bundled with New Super Mario Bros. Wii +$50 Amazon future game credit $200

SOLD! Glad I ditched the family for an hour and came back to check. :lol

Mindlog

Ass Bro sale is about to come.

Sale's off. $49
$10 surcharge?

Confirmed Activision collecting subscription fees from Amazon.

Momar

aka Ryder
That's fucking bullshit. Twitter says 39.99. And on top of that, if you remove the deal from your cart, there's a bug that prevents you from re-adding the deal to your cart. This sucks.

New Deals Up!

Top arcade stick for your fighting games
Fighting Stick 3 PS3 $24.49

Help Starkiller discover his own identity to reunite with his one true love
Star Wars: The force unleashed II PS3,360 $49.99 Wii $39.99

Follow the continuing combat adventures of these army misfits
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition PS3 and 360 $29.99

Join the Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PS3 and 360 $49.99

Head to the most dangerous hotspots around the globe on your Wii
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Wii $27

Take on the World
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY PS3 $10

Mindlog

KMart still has it online for $39.
but it's out of stock
fuck

Small consolation. Amazon rarely disappoints, but this will be noted.

luxarific said:
They do, but it's sold out so you can't check out if you want to ship it.

yeah

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Mindlog said:
KMart still has it online for $39.

Small consolation. Amazon rarely disappoints, but this will be noted.

They do, but it's sold out so you can't check out if you want to ship it.

MrDaravon

Oh shit, ACB is $50??? Fuck, I'm super glad I went and got it at Kmart this morning. That really doesn't make any sense though, CheapyD had it listed at $40, and we already knew that Amazon was going to have it for $50 tomorrow, so the assumption was that they were price matching Kmart today. Damn, that's pretty fucked up for people who didn't go to Kmart thinking they were going to get it on Amazon :/. Wonder if it's a mistake.

Edit: Wow, I can't even get CAG to load, there were TONS of people posting that they were going to get ACB at $40, was wanting to see the fallout :lol

Blueblur1 said:
Their twitter account even posted it was gonna be $40.

Amazon or CAG?

SailorDaravon said:
Oh shit, ACB is $50??? Fuck, I'm super glad I went and got it at Kmart this morning. That really doesn't make any sense though, CheapyD had it listed at $40, and we already knew that Amazon was going to have it for $50 tomorrow, so the assumption was that they were price matching Kmart today. Damn, that's pretty fucked up for people who didn't go to Kmart thinking they were going to get it on Amazon :/. Wonder if it's a mistake.

Cheapy got his prices from his Amazon contacts, and the $40 was also listed on amazons twitter. So somethings up.

Volcynika

Momar said:
That's fucking bullshit. Twitter says 39.99. And on top of that, if you remove the deal from your cart, there's a bug that prevents you from re-adding the deal to your cart. This sucks.

Not a bug. Once you add a lightning deal to your cart you're locked out of adding it again, regardless of ordering it or canceling it.

Edgeward

Oh, I was hoping it was a hori vlx deal. I already have that stick and hate it. =(

Too bad the first CoD doesn't have trophies, would've been good reason to revisit it.

MrDaravon

Hmm, wonder if Amazon accidentally flagged the $49.99 that it was supposed to be tomorrow by mistake. Went today's deals were originally posted a week or so ago I don't think ACB was on there, I think Amazon decided to price match only a couple days ago, so maybe they fucked up. Hope they get it fixed for everybody :(

luxarific

Nork unification denier
So I have 5 minutes left to buy it. Do you think Amazon will do a pricing adjustment or am I kidding myself. :lol Their twitter feed did say it would be 40.

Infinity

ACB for $50 on Amazon is a bad shocker indeed.

CoD MW GOTY for PS3 isn't a bad deal at $10, but it's old beast.

Top Bottom