• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Monocle

Hah! I got around Amazon's bullshit by deleting my cookies and creating a new account. Thanks for the deal, motherfuckers. I only had to leap through 500 flaming hoops to claim it.

Ponn

Banned
Monocle said:
Hah! I got around Amazon's bullshit by deleting my cookies and creating a new account. Thank for the deal, motherfuckers. I only had to leap through 500 flaming hoops to claim it.

Unfortunately i'm not able to do that, need to pay for it with credit on my account that its all borked on.

Nabbed AC: BH. Had some Amazon credit to kill before the 30th of the month and I'm glad I came back in this thread. AC:BH for $20! :D
Night fellas.

cluto

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
And people still can't read the thread... Amazing.
I called them and the dude said they're out of Ass Bro copies for the Xbox 360. It says it's only 26% claimed so I don't know what he's talking about. Now what do I do?

Monocle

Ponn01 said:
Unfortunately i'm not able to do that, need to pay for it with credit on my account that its all borked on.
That's pretty ridiculous. I wonder if Amazon's customer service would refund you the difference if you buy the game now at full price. Probably not worth chancing it...

Not sure if it was mentioned in here, but it looks like kmart.com actually is selling the LE of NFS Hot Pursuit. It is the same price as in the store (34.99) but I do not believe the copies in the store are the LE

Ps3
Free shipping by entering code: KMHOLIDAY

MikeE21286 said:
Not sure if it was mentioned in here, but it looks like kmart.com actually is selling the LE of NFS Hot Pursuit. It is the same price as in the store (34.99) but I do not believe the copies in the store are the LE

NFS Hot Pursuit for 34.99

Whats in the limited edition?

Volcynika

MikeE21286 said:

Ps3

I got the LE in the store.

Volcynika said:
I got the LE in the store.

ok, got ya. Yeah, I wasn't sure. Might be a YMMV thing in the store.

1up on NFS LE said:
EA's just announced a limited edition of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit that will include exclusive, day-one access to some of the fastest vehicles in the game.
Anyone who picks up this version of the game will instantly unlock a pair of cars that won't be made available to Need for Speed owners any other way: the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and Ford Shelby GT500. The remaining four vehicles unlocked for the limited edition -- including the Audi TT RS Coupé, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Porsche Cayman S, and Dodge Challenger SRT8 -- can also be earned by leveling up in the game.

Like the special editions of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the upcoming Medal of Honor reboot, this limited-run version of Criterion's racer will cost the same as the standard game. Just how limited this release will ultimately be isn't totally clear, but it should give you a little extra incentive to grab your copy on launch day

cluto

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Did you ask him that?
I called again and got someone who spoke english. Including a previous $20 promotion, a $7 promotion from the first person I talked to, and free shipping, I got the game for $12.99. Awesome.

Leon S. Kennedy said:
Is Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom any good? Its hard to tell from reviews as some liked it and some thought it was boring. Its $23 now on amazon.

It seems very polarizing, very much a love it or hate it game.

Instro

Anticitizen One said:
Is amazon going to have Infamous and God of War Collection for $10 to price match walmart?

If they do it will probably show up at midnight. I hope so, its pretty likely that they would if they are going to be doing price matching like last year.

Ass Creed Bro for $40? Hell frigging yes

Lfctf.gif

MikeE21286 said:

Ps3

Thanks. Bought.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
It seems very polarizing, very much a love it or hate it game.

Jim Sterling at destructoid really liked Majin a lot and gave it a 9.5. So I think I'll get it since I generally have similar taste in games to him.

Bebpo

Banned
Is X360 4gig for $140 (taking the $60 credit into account) + $130 hard drive = $270 the cheapest X360 deal this BF? It's only really $30 less than the 250gig pack with 2 games (unfortunately I already own both games).

I wish you could get a hard drive for less than $130. Would make the deal much more appealing. Memory sticks aren't good enough for me since writing to them takes longer than to a HDD and noticeably effects games from my experience using a 16gb stick vs. HDD on my old X360.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Bebpo said:
Is X360 4gig for $140 (taking the $60 credit into account) + $130 hard drive = $270 the cheapest X360 deal this BF? It's only really $30 less than the 250gig pack with 2 games (unfortunately I already own both games).

I wish you could get a hard drive for less than $130. Would make the deal much more appealing. Memory sticks aren't good enough for me since writing to them takes longer than to a HDD and noticeably effects games from my experience using a 16gb stick vs. HDD on my old X360.

Haven't seen any deals on the HDD.

Blueblur1

I ended up getting AssBro. Good thing I kept refreshing twitter and the Amazon page. Another situation where I have my iPhone and the Internet to thank! :D

Bebpo said:

Alternative Hard Drive Solution for Xbox 360 Slim

Buying this laptop hard drive:
WD Scorpio 250GB

and a this case for it:
Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive Case

Total: $65

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
When is this supposed $60 credited 360 sale happening?

Top Bottom